» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Chaos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Love isn't in the House?!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Love isn't in the House?! Empty Love isn't in the House?!

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:42 pm

Once Yasha got out from the arena after her match with Bullet Ant, she practically stripped as she raced to her dressing room. She unzipped her vinyl suit, shrugging it partially off her, exposing herself as she ran. She started hopping out of it until she spilled into her dressing room, naked except for her mask, hat and pink Vinyl suit that was latched onto her ankles because of her boots. Se pulled her legs up and kicked the door closed before wrestling with her suit and getting it off as well.

She tossed off the hat and mask and went over to the mirror carefully removing her green contact lenses. She then Slicked back her hair, slipped on her hair extensions and glasses and did her best to wipe off her make up before sliding on her panties and bra and fitting on her skirt and suit coat. She slipped on her shoes and then rand down the hall to where Adrian's locker room was.

She burst through the door without a second thought at what she was doing, stopping to hunch over and pant a bit.

"Hah... hah... Adrian!" She cried out. "You... hah... hah... were amazing!" She exclaimed as she searched the room for the match.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Love isn't in the House?! Empty Re: Love isn't in the House?!

Post by kerflubble Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:11 pm

Bullet Ant however was not moving so fast. Her back was still killing her from the match, her legs ached like hell and all that. Slowly making it to her alter-ego's room she entered one of the cubicles for those not comfortable with public nudity shut the door and locked it securely. Slipping off the mask.

Adrian's face was streaked with tears, the inside of her mask was nearly soaking wet, and she just sat back down on a bench, trying to coil herself into a ball, not bothering with taking off the rest of the suit as she just sat there, holding her mask before she angrily threw it at the wall, the plastic disguise aid falling to the ground just in view of anyone who was looking down below the cubicle.

"Whuh?" She sounded out as she heard Hilde enter the main part of the dressing room, thankfully not the extra part which she had demanded. "Uh...hi semi bosslady..." She said in a depressed tone, trying not to sob in her words. "Don't know what you're talking about..."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:47 pm

Hilde's eyes widened at Adrian's words through the door. She caught her breath and pushed onward. "J-just call me Hilde" She said with a smile and pushed up against the stall door a little frustrated that she couldn't peek inside. "Your match... I just saw your match. You were amazing!" She said as she smiled brightly. She blushed. "You really gave Yasha a run for her money, I'm certain you were her toughest challenge and you definitely could have beaten her!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:29 pm

Adrian inwardly cursed. She knew already!? her mind screamed. Was her disguise that bad? She was taller and less busty than normal while in the outfit, but did it stop the person underneath being as easily identifiable by her reactions to everything.

"I...I didn't have a match." She insisted, her voice wavering. "I think my last TV match was against that idol girl..." the cosplayer breathed nervously. Praying to god that the lock would hold.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Hilde blushed when Adrian waved off the idea that she had just wrestled. As Yasha, she knew all to well what it was like to try and keep a secret and found it cute that Adrian was so insistent. She wondered if she should just come out and say something. She knocked on the door. "C-can I come in? I mean.. if you're not naked, you know.." She added.

She then turned her head. "Adrian... I made that match you know..." She said finally. "So... I kind of sort of had to know... I figured, when I saw the paper work, that if I took care of it no one else would find out who you were." She smiled. hoping that would do it.

"It looks like that definitely improved your wrestling skills though. I don't know why you decided to put on the mask but it really paid off! You were so amazing!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:07 am

"You set that up?" Adrian asked, picking her head up but keeping the door locked, she didn't want Hilde to see how much of a mess the tears had made her face. She was just happy she wasn't wearing makeup under that or she'd look a real mess. The German's words were of little comfort to Adrian, despite Hidle having to use her superior resources on finding out who people was, the cosplayer still felt down. Hilde was the second person to figure out her identity, both did it in short order. Her disguise, nor-her alter ego's skills had a good track record.

"Improving? I got my ass kicked, humiliated... and there wasn't anything I could do about it." She said, not bothering to keep up the effort to hide her identity but still keeping the door locked. "I...I let down my friends, I said I wasn't gonna give up again, but I did." The cosplayer sobbed. "Stupid mask..."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:25 pm

"Um... yes." Hilde sad a little nervously. "But... I setup a lot of the matches. At least paperwork wise." Hopefully that would be enough to keep Adrian from asking more questions. But sensing that Adrian was still in her funk, Hilde felt determined to try and lift her up again. "What!? Adrian I could barely keep up with-" Hilde's eyes widened and she covered her mouth and shrunk a little bit. "Um, errr.. I mean... it was obvious to anyone watching that the two of you were even. I don't think anyone could have guessed who was going to win the fight up until the very end. And you didn't have to cheat or bring in reinforcements! You went toe to toe with the Demon of Love with just your wrestling skills! I'm so proud of you Adrian..." Hilde then sighed and lowered her head. "But... I guess that doesn't matter since I'm ... not your friend..." She said the last part dejectedly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:50 pm

Hilde was lucky Adrian was still down on herself, missing probably the most vital slip up. It was probably better for her not to know about the Yasha/Hilde duality. Knowing that she was beaten by the secretery, no matter how good of a wrestler Hilde was, wasn't going to improve anything.

She slowly stood up in the small cubicle, still holding her back before unlocking the door, letting it open and letting Hilde see the real her. "Ta-da..." She said sadly, her outfit on complete with the one inch lifts and the taped down breasts but no mask, her hair was rough and all over the place, red streaks from the tears rolled down her face "Hilde... thanks for trying to you know... support me, but you don't wanna be my friend." She said sadly, trying to look away "It's not worth the hassle. With me being like this all the time and everything."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:33 am

When Adrian opened the door, Hilde's eyes lit up and she couldn't help herself. She pushed forward and Hugged Adrian tightly. "Oh, Adrian!" She said in a happy tone. She didn't know why, but she felt a little teary eyed and when she pulled away, she sniffled. She smiled weakly. "Not worth the hassle... is probably trying to get my sister to acknowledge me..." She spoke a little tongue in cheek. "Compared to Lukretia, I'm sure being your friend would be a breeze." Hilde chuckled nervously at Adrian. "But... uh... if you still don't want me as a friend..." Hilde lowered her head and turned it away. "Then, I understand."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:39 pm

Adrian almost flinched a Hilde hugged her as tightly as she did "Owww... my back still hurts, as do my boobs." She complained as she winced before Hilde pulled away, her eyes full of tears. She didn't really know how to respond, she was so obsessed with her own failings that she'd forgot to notice pretty much anything else. "I guess we can be friends, maybe do some other stuff together, you not booking me against anyone who's gonna grab my boobs... seriously, ow..." She said, trying to cheer Hilde up. The German had probably gone through much more than her. "I don't want not to be friends."

"Did you really think I was good out there? Like... I deserve to be top ten good?" She asked, trying to rub the last remainder of her tears from her eyes.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next