Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Mad House of Abs

2 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

The Mad House of Abs - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mad House of Abs

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:17 am

Kyoko nodded her head at Odessa. "My offer to help stands by the way, I'm sure I can tune out any weaknesses those abs of yours have. Would be nice to give Amy a shock next time you meet." Kyoko said to Odessa before turning to Fallon, the two were inches apart and those inches would be gone in seconds. Fallon was excited and already rubbing her chest against her while Kyoko stared down the brunette. Even feeling the abs touch but so far not in a competitive fashion so while Kyoko was prepared she didn't start grinding yet.

"And why's that if I may ask my strung up girlfriend." Kyoko asked sorta expecting the answer but letting Fallon talk, so she would have to own those words when Kyoko won. The intensity was so strong between them Amy could feel it in her slumber but all she did was mumble under her breathe and shift positions.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:32 am

Odessa smiled and nodded, grateful for Kyoko's offer. She believed she would take the Japanese girl up on it, when the time was right. It was obvious that the inhabitants of this apartment—and Fallon, who she didn't suppose lived here—knew more than anyone else Odessa could reasonably hope to find about building up the abdominal muscles.

She let the two belly girls focus their attention on each other now. Fallon had already zoned in on Kyoko, excluding everything else in the room, Odessa included, from her consciousness. She was hardly bashful or inhibited anyway, and her exclusive focus on the purple-haired cutie made her even feistier. She leaned in close, her lips brushing Kyoko's as she spoke in a quiet, yet important, tone of voice. "Because, my strung-up girlfriend," she replied, "we're finally getting to challenge each other belly to belly. Nothing else plays a part. Whoever wins tonight really does have the stronger abs. No question."

She pushed forward, slowly, pressing her belly tight against Kyoko's, to share warmth and to show off the perfect sculpt of her muscles.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:42 am

Now that they started Odessa basically faded in the background only their to call the contests end once Fallon had enough because Kyoko was never going to submit or lose this kind of contest. Sure she couldn't punch which was her big appeal and honestly the fun part of working Fallon's belly but as Fallon closed in on her with more attention and seriousness than she usually had Kyoko knew that Fallon was dead serious about winning this. Kyoko could only smile and peck Fallon on the nose again when she said it and her tightened abs rubbed against Fallon's.

"I'm glad you think so, I like my punching power but I don't need it to break your abs...even if it is fun. So let's see what happens when we go belly to belly." Kyoko said as their abs met, Kyoko felt the muscles meet hers and compliment every part of her own body but with the limited space soon the abs would begin fighting for dominance and then the real fun would begin.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:50 am

Fallon giggled, enjoying the intimate contact with Kyoko, nervous energy running through her body. As vivacious as she was, there was no way she was going to lose this contest. She loved her girlfriend, but Kyoko's belly just wasn't going to be able to win this one. Fallon would never surrender when the stakes were this high.

"I like to break yours, too," Fallon said, still speaking right into Kyoko's lips. "But this will be its own kind of fun. Because your abs are gonna burn out slowly, little by little, grind by grind...until at last your whole body's too numb to fight back. Breaking in slow motion, from a thousand little cracks instead of one big crater."

She kissed Kyoko, keeping their lips pressed together for a long time. Their chests pressed, and their abs tightened the hold they seemed to have on each other, locking like the two sides of a zip-top bag. "And that face is gonna be, like, so adorable when you have to beg for mercy."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:18 am

Kyoko could tell Fallon had been wanting to do this for a long time, her words made it clear she desired the chance to do this for some time, and Kyoko was going to have to disappoint her by taking the win she thought was hers. After all Kyoko could never imagine herself losing this kind of contest, she had put too much emphasis on her abs which she knew Fallon had underestimated before to her detriment. Kyoko was going to make sure that no matter what her abs would overcome this fight.

"Good thing I don't need a singular crater to do the job, but I will make a slow one when those abs start to falter and give way to my own belly and you find yourself unable to breathe as the pain from trying overwhelms you. Silly enough you'd think I'd beg for mercy but now that you put the thought in my head the image of you doing so after having that belly destroyed is too much to pass on." Kyoko said as her boobs and abs stayed in close contact with the both of them and Kyoko would rub against them trying to start the slow destruction of Fallon's belly.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:07 am

Fallon couldn't help but giggle. Not that Kyoko's assertions were funny—she did have the second-toughest belly in the world, after all; second out of almost eight billion. She was just so cute, and Fallon was almost delirious with glee. There was no way she was going to lose this fight. Even if Kyoko belly-battered her unconscious, all the adrenaline in Fallon's system would keep her own body moving, like a puppet on a string, until Kyoko was wiped out.

After the initial pressing was initiated and controlled by Fallon, Kyoko began a slow rubbing, up and down. Fallon would match her, rubbing up when Kyoko went down, down when she went up. That maximized the damage that both of their bellies did to each other, as their flexed abs were all but scraping the muscle off of each other, layer by layer.

"But, like, that just makes it even more fun!" Fallon said softly. "I want you to try as hard as you can...and still lose!" In the middle of sliding up and down, she would jab her abs forward, to catch Kyoko's from an awkward angle and bend them inward slightly! Then she would do it again, at a different moment in the rhythmic rubbing...and again...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:55 am

Kyoko was getting the feeling that Fallon was almost drink with glee with how much she was giggling but that just made everything more exciting for her, because while she was feel slightly bad having to knock that glee out of her it would make the challenge really fun knowing that Fallon was in no excuse form. All the better to see it all fall apart for her as both abs began to box each other with them meeting in opposing directions from both hits. Kyoko kept her eyes on Fallon and it was clear she had almost forgotten that Odessa was watching the two of them in such an intimate setting.

"Oh but that's the part you don't understand, looking at how excited you are you seem to have forgotten how good this will be for me." Kyoko said while Fallon tried to jab at her body from different angles, Kyoko would turn to try and meet the second one more evenly before she would throw side into the center of Fallon's gut and roll off it to rub across her from the side. "I'll be trying as hard as I can, watching that beautiful smile of yours fade, go from confident to struggling and from that to desperate...Only to end on you gasping for air...forced to amdit once and for all that I can beat you." Kyoko said pushing against Fallon once more.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:35 am

Offense did not come easily in a battle such as this. Bellies were not like fists, which could concentrate a ridiculous amount of speed into a small surface area. They moved slowly, and distributed any impact power they did generate over their whole area. Wearing even an average belly down could take almost an hour. Wearing Kyoko's down could take all night.

Fallon hoped it lasted as long as possible.

"Well, I mean...I think I've kinda already admitted that you can beat me." Fallon was not going to be stubborn about that now. Besides, her honesty might throw Kyoko off. The purple-haired girl's side hit the center of her belly then pressed outward, like a rolling pin trying to flatten Fallon's abs like dough. Fallon tensed, then relaxed, letting it roll over her with as little damage as possible. Then, when Kyoko turned her belly back around to come at her again, Fallon would shift just slightly, so that the peak of one of her abdominal muscles would drive into the dip of her girlfriend's belly button. Then she would heave her body upwards, trying to drive as deep as she could into the center of Kyoko's belly, from navel to solar plexus!

"You've got the best belly of anyone I've ever met, after all. Second only to mine, and I'll admit it is pretty close. Close enough that you can win, like, on any particular day...just not as much as me. Breaking the best belly of anyone I've ever met makes this, y'know, even better!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:51 am

As the two lovers remained locked on each other Kyoko observed Fallon's belly in ways that only she could when trying to find a way to break those abs down, throwing her belly in ways that it rolled and pressed on Fallon's abs even when Fallon tried to time things up with her own, feeling her trying to send her stronger parts against her belly button but Kyoko would rub against them making sure that she rubbed everything feeling all parts to try and wear on them until she found a breaking point. Of course while her body was focused on Fallon's own she kept her ears open listening to them talk and making sure to understand what they were saying, after all she would be a terrible girlfriend if she didn't listen even when she was kicking Fallon's abs.

"See now that's the part I'll dispel. I love you Fallon, but if theirs anything I'm looking forward to more its the sight of those eyes and face when you find out I have the number 1 belly. That's how much fun this is for me." Kyoko said refusing to back down as she kept trying to press into her lover's abs never letting her abs lose focus because she knew that one slip up would be the end of her. Her rubbing would slide upwards as she basically did a full inspection of the entire definition of the brunette's stomach while grinding against it at every level.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:16 am

The two of them essentially took turns initiating a full-belly grind on the other, first Fallon and then Kyoko driving the strongest parts of their own abs up and down what they hoped would be the more sensitive spots on the other's belly. Neither one actually broke, and Fallon could not find a true weak point on her girlfriend's belly at all.

That fact thrilled her, for the most part! She loved having a girlfriend who took care of her belly the way that Kyoko did. That persistence encouraged Fallon to never slack off when it came to optimizing her already top-of-the-line abdomen. But when it came to their current contest...not being able to find a weak spot meant that achieving victory would take a long, long time!

"Mm, I love you, too," Fallon said, feeling lovey-dovey even in the heat of battle. "I love the fact that I get to see the cuter side of you that other people don't. And you are going to look, like, so cute when I break that belly with my number one belly!"

She thrust forward again, this time letting their bellies line up precisely, navels kissing and individual muscles tensing against each other. She tightened her abs and dared Kyoko to do the same!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next