Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 2 Bots

BritBrat, Deus001, Harrier, Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Character Adoption

Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:25 pm by killcarrion

Greetings...I've decided to relinquish some characters as well. For purposes ranging from not knowing where to proceed with them, lack of interest, and guilt from feeling they could be better used in other people's hands. It's on a first-come, first-served basis and they'll be readily offered to whomever expresses interest. Send me a PM or message me on Discord if that's the case. I'll update this page if adoptions happen.

Adoption Page:
Saoirse vs. Hikaru:  Debut Of A Powerhouse - Page 2 NRW9QKe

There are also other characters I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Putting characters up for adoption

Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:30 am by Old_Man_Tai

The following characters of mine are being put up for adoption due to lack of use and interest in using:

- Grizzly Yamamoto

- Hazuki Musumi

- Garm Takanashi

- Riyu Kikuchi

- Dark Star Chaos

- Will also at least hear out and entertain other character adoption offers if anyone has any.

Send me a PM or contact me on Discord if your interested in any of the above. Thank you.

NOTE: Anyone not listed below as having my permission to adopt a character, but uses one anyway, does not have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Looking for a Match

Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:56 am by Lobo

Hi, I'm interested in a match for Clyde Gastin

Saoirse vs. Hikaru:  Debut Of A Powerhouse - Page 2 35i7wx0

https://www.afwrpg.com/t1654-clyde-gastin

Please PM if interested.

Comments: 0

Saoirse vs. Hikaru: Debut Of A Powerhouse

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Saoirse vs. Hikaru:  Debut Of A Powerhouse - Page 2 Empty Re: Saoirse vs. Hikaru: Debut Of A Powerhouse

Post by HighFly Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:45 am

Hikaru hit Saoirse as hard as she could but it seemed to do nothing to the large woman! In return the chop that hit Hikaru sent her crashing down onto her back! "ARRRRRGH!" Hikari groaned as she rubbed her chest, cradling it in her arms while she kicked the mat in agony. This was embarrassing but she was in so much pain at the moment that she couldn't even start to rise back to her feet against the hulking newcomer.

Hikaru slapped the mat in frustration and she grit her teeth, trying to sit up and do... well, something against this woman.

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Saoirse vs. Hikaru:  Debut Of A Powerhouse - Page 2 Empty Re: Saoirse vs. Hikaru: Debut Of A Powerhouse

Post by LARIATO Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:00 am

The pain and dismay her opponent was experiencing were plainly clear for all to see, though Saoirse continued to offer no reaction to the state of the girl. Although, she was mildly surprised when Hikaru began to sit up. That double chop the Barbarian had given her had been an explosive blow. And considering the damage her enemy had already taken, it was almost admirable to see her trying to get back up so quickly. She was curious to see how more Hikaru had in her.

“Get up!” she barked, raising a boot and scraping the sole of it over her foe’s head, trying to ignite the girl’s fighting spirit. Saoirse had already seen sparks of it in Hikaru, but now she wanted to find out just how far those flames could be stoked.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:44 am

Hikaru was rising a Saoirse nudged her disrespectfully with her boot. Hikaru tried to reach out and grab it, using her whole body to spin hoping to send her larger opponent to the mat with a surprise dragon screw! Her whole body was aching and she was fighting against the urge to just lay there with every movement she made. "Shut up you big bully bitch!" Hikaru shouted as she tried to finally send this big wrestler to the canvas!

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:58 pm

"Hm?"

She hadn't expected Hikaru to grab onto her leg. For a moment she considered trying to just shove or kick her off. But she had wanted to see if the smaller woman had any fight left in her, a curiosity that came back to bite her as her leg was abruptly twisted with a dragon screw, sending a sharp pain through her knee!

"Ngh!" she grunted, grimacing while she fell off balance, tumbling sideways. The Barbarian briefly landed on her side, but rolled through to bring herself up onto her good knee.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:29 pm

Hikaru managed to get the faint of her feet and now wanted to keep her there! She screamed as she rushed forward trying to reach Saoirse before she got up. She flew and reached out trying to take her opponent down with a running neckbreaker!

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:49 am

When Saoirse looked up, she was met with the sight of Hikaru already pouncing on her, with no time to try to defend herself. Caught by surprise, the Barbarian fell onto her back with a thunderous crash as her body hit the canvas! But, she was down for only a second or two before she was already pushing herself up, first to a seated position and then back to a knee again. Hikaru’s persistence and determination had at last succeeded in taking the Barbarian to the ground, but it was going to take much more than that to keep her there!

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:11 am

Hikaru was doing her best to take it to Saoirse but nothing she was doing seemed to have much of a lasting effect! She had to change that somehow.... Hikaru saw the giant rising and on one knee. Hikaru tried one last time to lunge in raising her leg up to send a super kick flying right at the jaw of the large Irish woman! Hikaru hoped a well placed strike like this would do the trick otherwise she was really starting to run out of ideas!

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum