Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 3 Bots

acuyra, Deus001, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Looking for Return Matches.

Tue May 04, 2021 3:27 pm by Hedgehawk

Hello Everyone!

I am looking for anyone interested to help me get back into the swing of things and get or two going on the site.

Mostly I am looking for something from my character Trinity. Given her style I am looking for something on the more hardcore side, a cage match, no DQ, or even a streetfight. Given her build and her personality I don't mind her going up against males with a similar personality.

I am also up for possibly looking at setting a match up for Momoka. Though not sure if …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Just an update

Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:37 pm by Deus001

Hey folks just a quick public service announcement

So I'm now back at work proper now. So expect my posting to be somewhat erratic now, as we get into May I'll likely get more hours from the fam and eventually I'll be working full time for them by the end of the year. At that point I'll be able to come up with more of a posting routine, but as it stands if my post rate gets more iffy as we go into the year that's why but I'll still be doing stuff dw Smile

Comments: 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KILLCARRION!

Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:29 pm by Old_Man_Tai

Happiest of Birthdays to our beloved Bird of Murder, Killcarrion.

He deserves it, this dude has worked IMMENSELY hard during his time as a mod to try and bring lots of cool ppvs, matches, stories, and such to the site and works tirelessly to try and help out as much as possible.

He's a legit good dude, and one of my absolute best friends.

Love ya buddy!

Cham Cham vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders:  The Amazon Against The Brat Pack - Page 4 4af03c10

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 13

Cham Cham vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders: The Amazon Against The Brat Pack

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Cham Cham vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders:  The Amazon Against The Brat Pack - Page 4 Empty Re: Cham Cham vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders: The Amazon Against The Brat Pack

Post by HighFly Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:25 pm

Alaina laid across the chest of Cham Cham, leg hooked as she was in prime position to pin the smaller wrestler! Alaina would have felt bad had it not been for the early sneak attack with a chair...

The referee slid in to place to begin the count and the amazon was sure she had a secure pin on Cham Cham!

"ONE!"

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Cham Cham vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders:  The Amazon Against The Brat Pack - Page 4 Empty Re: Cham Cham vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders: The Amazon Against The Brat Pack

Post by Kelsea Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:17 pm

Cham Cham panted softly into the side of Alaina's big thick Amazonian body, her small chest gently in and out against her opponent as the hefty weight pressed down on her.

"Two!" The ref yelled out as she slapped her hand down second time to progress the count. Her partners outside the ring could see that the feline was in trouble. Thinking fast, Dani jumped up onto the apron of the ring in clear site of the ref, bending over so that her bare butt was showing to the crowd and making as if she were about to step through the ropes into the ring. Meanwhile Izzi rushed around the outside to the opposite apron.

Taking the bait, the ref stopped withthe count, getting up to make sure she could intercept the tiny waiteress from getting involved in proceedings. And that's when Izzi struck.. Sliding in under the bottom ropes, she quickly hoped up to her feet and rushed over towards Alaina and Cham Cham.. Trying to drive down into the center of Alaina's upper back with a quick elbow drop to break the pin

Spotlight
characters:
Cham Cham vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders:  The Amazon Against The Brat Pack - Page 4 ELZuoMvCham Cham vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders:  The Amazon Against The Brat Pack - Page 4 OG5hnuaCham Cham vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders:  The Amazon Against The Brat Pack - Page 4 Cg3CzYmCham Cham vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders:  The Amazon Against The Brat Pack - Page 4 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:18 am

"Oomph!" Alaina groaned as the count had stopped. That alone did not surprise her as he expected foul play but the elbow drop to the back she did not see coming! The amazon rolled off and reached to her back, rubbing it as she made it to her knees but was still down. Alaina glared at the little brat who had just tried to attack her and she knew she had to take out the two at ringside if she were going to win.

Alaina tried to stumble back up to her feet, giving chase as she climbed through the ropes to the outside to go after Izzi!

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum