Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Looking for Return Matches.

Tue May 04, 2021 3:27 pm by Hedgehawk

Hello Everyone!

I am looking for anyone interested to help me get back into the swing of things and get or two going on the site.

Mostly I am looking for something from my character Trinity. Given her style I am looking for something on the more hardcore side, a cage match, no DQ, or even a streetfight. Given her build and her personality I don't mind her going up against males with a similar personality.

I am also up for possibly looking at setting a match up for Momoka. Though not sure if …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Just an update

Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:37 pm by Deus001

Hey folks just a quick public service announcement

So I'm now back at work proper now. So expect my posting to be somewhat erratic now, as we get into May I'll likely get more hours from the fam and eventually I'll be working full time for them by the end of the year. At that point I'll be able to come up with more of a posting routine, but as it stands if my post rate gets more iffy as we go into the year that's why but I'll still be doing stuff dw Smile

Comments: 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KILLCARRION!

Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:29 pm by Old_Man_Tai

Happiest of Birthdays to our beloved Bird of Murder, Killcarrion.

He deserves it, this dude has worked IMMENSELY hard during his time as a mod to try and bring lots of cool ppvs, matches, stories, and such to the site and works tirelessly to try and help out as much as possible.

He's a legit good dude, and one of my absolute best friends.

Love ya buddy!

Josie Rosenthal vs. Lauren Fredericks - Page 3 4af03c10

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 13

Josie Rosenthal vs. Lauren Fredericks

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Josie Rosenthal vs. Lauren Fredericks - Page 3 Empty Re: Josie Rosenthal vs. Lauren Fredericks

Post by HighFly Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:06 pm

Lauren groaned and hobbled a bit as the kick connected doubling her over a bit. "Ugh! W-what are you- AAARRGGHHHH!" Lauren screamed as Josie grabbed hold of her. Lauren was stunned and hurting from the punch as well as the kick so she wasn't fighting back as the smaller woman shocking lift Lauren up! She shook her head in shock as she was lift up higher than she thought Josie capable of and slammed back to the mat with a thunderously loud ring shaking force!

Lauren moaned in pain and weakly kicked the mat as her legs quaked, rippling with each kick to the canvas. Lauren was down and hurting from the surprisingly potent slam of Josie with the evidence clear to all watching!

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Josie Rosenthal vs. Lauren Fredericks - Page 3 Empty Re: Josie Rosenthal vs. Lauren Fredericks

Post by Diesel_Electric_Razor Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:47 am

Rosie would pant loudly as she stood over the wreck of her opponent, surprised at herself that she even managed to throw the bigger woman and with such force too with the ring shaking from the impact! Quite the surprise for both the rookie and the Crowd in attendance... however unfortunately Josie wouldn't really capitalize upon the situation her rival found herself in, instead she would place her boot over Lauren's chest with a smug and confident look upon her face as she pressed down, even striking a flexing pose!

"...Bet you didn't think I was capable of that did ya?... DID YA?" She growled out aggressively as she continued to press down with her foot upon the downed woman's chest, the Purple-haired rookie continuing to strike poses with her one foot keeping Lauren pinned, occasionally raising slightly only to come down for a light stomp.

Diesel_Electric_Razor
Diesel_Electric_Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:26 pm

"Oomph....Ugh..." Lauren groaned as Josie stomped down on her, her legs kicking and flopping about with each stomp by her opponent. Lauren tried to grab hold of Josie's ankle and shove it off of her as she rolled to her side away from her opponent in hopes to rise back to her feet. However the surprise of the move and the roll it took left Lauren hurting. The rise back up as slow and she hoped that she wasn't going to be rocked and sent crashing back down to the mat yet again!

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel_Electric_Razor Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:58 pm

Rosie would continue to stomp down upon Lauren, scowling her best to try and look intimidating to the older wrestler and failing quite miserably at it but regardless she continued to spitefully keep her foot down upon Lauren's chest. "Try getting out of this one- EEK!" She yelped aloud as Lauren grabbed Josie by her left foot, the rookie losing her balance and would successfully forced with an amusing stumble backwards and into the ropes with both a bump and an annoyed grunt.

"Damnit..." Rosie said angrily as she watched her opponent, roll on her side and successfully get back to her feet.

Diesel_Electric_Razor
Diesel_Electric_Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:18 am

Lauren was back up although the big lady was a bi wobbly as she got up. Shaking her head Lauren did managed to zero in on her opponent. She wanted to get back into the swing of things so Lauren began to run at Rosie as quickly as she could! Instead of going for a clothesline Lauren instead jumped up and flew horizontally at Rosie trying to smash into her with a running cross body block! She hoped to flatten Rosie to the mat and would keep laying on top of her to go for a pin should her plan work.

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel_Electric_Razor Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:32 am

Glaring at Lauren angrily, Rosie would stretch as hastily as she watched the bigger woman stumble as she expected her opponent to make a move... "C'mon you old... thing... erh make my day..." She said to herself, trying and failing miserably to make herself seem badass... either way the moment that Lauren began her rush towards Rosie, the smaller girl charged towards her opponent herself with her arm reeled back to try and deliver a punch into Lauren's face!... unfortunately for Josie she never really got the chance to deliver the punch as before she could really reach Lauren to deliver the strike, she was smashed aside with the sudden running cross-body-block with both women crashing into the mat with a loud and painful thud!

"...Oww..." Rosie said as she saw little blue birds circling around her head.

Diesel_Electric_Razor
Diesel_Electric_Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:30 am

Lauren flattened her opponent and smiled. Instead of getting up she stayed right on top of poor Rosie, reaching down to hook a leg to go for a pin! Lauren knew her weight was working to her advantage here as she pressed down on the chest of Rosie to really secure the pin. The referee slid in to place positioning themselves to try to begin the count.

"ONE!"

Lauren nodded with the count as the referee's hand hit the mat she kept Rosie held down, wondering if this was going to be it or if the smaller grappler was going to be able to kick out.

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum