Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 1:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 12:50 pm

» Dirk Lewser vs. Lady Torment - A Change of Pace
by CrashTestDumbass Thu Jul 25, 2024 5:26 pm

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by JoggingJokes Thu Jul 25, 2024 4:57 pm

» Summer Splash 2024: Nekketsu Title Triple Threat Match: Dirk Lewser vs Ryan Knight vs Iris Takahashi (c)
by CrashTestDumbass Thu Jul 25, 2024 1:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 179 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 178 Guests :: 2 Bots

NobuharuKinjo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Makie Akamatsu vs GASTER - Hurricane of Darkness!

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Makie Akamatsu vs GASTER - Hurricane of Darkness! - Page 7 Empty Re: Makie Akamatsu vs GASTER - Hurricane of Darkness!

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:21 pm

The count down climbed higher and higher as Makie held GASTER by her hair, dragging the hurt Shadow Lord towards the ring...

...and meanwhile, something stirred in her...not in the dark Shadow Lord, but Clara's mind. She wanted to beat her Makie...she knew she could! And she wouldn't end it just yet.

She would flip Makie, leaving her sprayed out on her back, before climbing the ropes, aiming...and jumping for a Frog Splash on the Hurricane!

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Makie Akamatsu vs GASTER - Hurricane of Darkness! - Page 7 Empty Re: Makie Akamatsu vs GASTER - Hurricane of Darkness!

Post by Underdog21 Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:27 am

Grabbing a handful of the other girl's hair, Makie huffed as she tried to pull GASTER upright. Her entire body was hurting still, but she knew that GASTER had taken the worst of it. The sooner she could end this match, she knew, the better.

Except, her masked opponent was not as out of it as Makie had expected. Just as Makie was dragging GASTR towards the ring, her opponent's gloved hands came up, grabbing at her own hair and wrist. Makie cried out at the burning sensation in her scalp, just before she was sent hurtling towards the corner post. Stars exploded across her vision as her forehead slammed against the steel post, and if GASTER let her go, she would topple onto her back, writhing in pain on the ringside floor as she clutched her forehead, dazed utterly by that blow.

"...FIVE...SIX..."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:02 pm

With makie dazed and toppled, the Shadow Lord would quickly roll through the ropes and back outside, resetting the count to give herself more time to set Makie up for a hard hitting move.

The Shadow Lord would grab her rival's head to get her up to her feet, dragging her closer towards announce tables...before she wrapped her arms around her rival's waist, trying to toss her rival over her head and onto the announce table, breaking it with a German Suplex on Makie!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:50 pm

Makie was clutching her forehead now, rolling back and forth on the ring floor as her legs kicked weakly. She was conscious of nothing except for the hellish ringing in her skull, and all outside noise faded away to a dull murmur. She wasn't even aware that the countdown had been reset, or that GASTER was now striding back towards her.

She groaned, though, as she felt her head being grabbed, and felt herself being pulled shakily up to her feet. She gasped a little as she felt GASTER's arms circle her waist, the masked girl's chest pressing against her back...before everything went head over heels as she was suplexed backwards, slamming into the announcer's table.

With a tremendous crack, the table gave was from the impact, causing the announcer's to scramble backwards in alarm. Makie now lay amidst the shattered wreckage of the table, her mouth open in a soundless cry of pain, barely moving. The crowd was going wild now as the action intensified, many now wondering if Makie could come back from this devastating impact.

"ONE...TWO...THREE..." the ref shouted as the count out began again.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:34 pm

As GASTER whooshed Makie over herself with a German, a thunderous crack was heard throughout the arena as the table collapsed under the Hurricane's flying momentum, collapsing and leaving the Japanese wrestler in pain underneath the debris of what was previously the announce desk.

"FOUR"

"FIVE"

Clara would slowly get up to her feet, struggling to find her way to her feet, before trying to walk towards her rival's collapsed frame, grabbing her by the hair to force her back to her feet, before marching and rolling her back inside the ring, getting herself back in at the count of 7.

Inside, the Shadow Lord would slip her arms around Makie's locking them behind her neck as she lifted her up for a full nelson...before trying to lift her up into the air and slam her into the canvas for a Dragon Suplex!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:05 am

Makie's eyes were screwed shut as she lay amidst the wreckage of the table, sharp pain throbbing up her spine after that brutal impact. She tried to fight the pain, tried to will her body to move...but the most she could do was weakly raise a leg, kicking weakly at the ringside floor. She was in a bad state now, and in no position to resist whatever diabolical move GASTER had in mind next.

As it happened, GASTER wanted to get into the ring, and was in a mind to take Makie with her. Makie's legs wobbled as she was dragged up to her feet, before being rolled unceremoniously onto her front. She was still breathing hard as GASTER pulled her up again, twisting her arms sharply behind her back, causing a gasp of pain to escape her lips....and then her world went upside down as GASTER arched backwards, slamming Makie hard into the ring with a dragon suplex!

Makie's body jolted as though an electric current went through her, before going limp, her legs folding over so that her ass was pointed upwards in an uncompromising position-- if GASTER didn't hold her up for a pin, Makie would simply flop over onto her side, curled up in pain after being suplexed by the Shadow Lord.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:06 pm

Clara didn't want to finish it with a Dragon Suplex, not yet. She wanted to beat her with her finisher specifically, to show dominance over the Tension Tag Team champ.

She grabbed Makie's short hair to pull her to her feet, before wrapping her arm around her head in a Reverse Facelock. Grabbing a handful of her leotard, she would try and lift Makie into the air to drive her head into the canvas for her finishing Shadow's End!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:21 am

Makie's eyes were screwed shut as she lay on her side, her back nothing but a solid mass of pain after being dumped onto the mat by GASTER's brutal dragon suplex. She was barely able to move, and her legs stumbled weakly as GASTER grabbed a hold of her hair. Next thing she knew, her leotard was being yanked, causing her to blush despite herself, while she felt GASTER's other arm circle around her head.

Realizing what was going on, Makie widened her stand, shifting her weight and trying to prevent GASTER from lifting her. At the same time, she would try to wrap her arms tightly around GASTER's midsection, hoping to arch back and nail her with a surprlse suplex!

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:31 pm

GASTER would feel as Makie shifted her weight, trying to outpower and deadlift Makie into the air…but alas, Clara was too fatigued by the match to generate enough power to achieve such a task.

With that, Clara would drop Makie on her feet…from which point, the Joshi got to work, wrapping her arms around Clara’s midsection as she lifted and dropped her onto the floor with a Belly-To-Belly suplex, Clara only able to open her mouth under her mask…but unable to scream from how breathless she was from the encounter…

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:05 am

Makie let out a wordless cry as she arched back, lifting GASTER off the mat even as she hugged the other girl's body close to hers. Her entire body was thrown backwards, and there was a tremendous crash as she slammed the Shadow Lord to the mat on her upper back. Releasing GASTER, she sprawled onto the mat next to her downed opponent, her chest rising and falling as she tried to catch her breath after that heavy move.

Before the referee could begin a mutual countdown, however, Makie groaned and rolled, trying to get up to her hands and knees. Slowly, and gingerly, she would crawled towards the corner post and try to pull herself up onto the top rope, willing her aching body to move, and knowing that it was only a matter of time before GASTER got up as well.

If she managed to make it to the top of the turnbuckle, however, Makie would take a deep breath and launch herself off, trying to come down hard on the downed GASTER with her signature moonsault, Hurricane Makie!

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next