by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Makie Akamatsu vs GASTER - Hurricane of Darkness!

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Makie Akamatsu vs GASTER - Hurricane of Darkness! - Page 3 Empty Re: Makie Akamatsu vs GASTER - Hurricane of Darkness!

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:08 am

GASTER held the legs firmly as Makie tried to kick them out of the Shadow Lord's grasp, not letting the Hurricane escape the Boston Crab, torqueing her into a C shape as she let Makie get towards the ropes:

"Mwahahahahaha...even if you escape, it would be difficult for you to fight back against me! Better give up now!", GASTER taunted her foe.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Makie Akamatsu vs GASTER - Hurricane of Darkness! - Page 3 Empty Re: Makie Akamatsu vs GASTER - Hurricane of Darkness!

Post by Underdog21 Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:28 am

Makie's teeth were gritted as GASTER torqued the boston crab further. Her face was now pressed against the mat, her back being curved backwards almost into a C-shape as the Shadow Lord expertly cranked the hold. Makie was fighting back tears of pain now as she relentlessly forced herself on, digging her elbows into the mat as she tried to fight off the feeling of her spine being contorted.

"S...screw you!" she managed to gasp out, before she lunged forward, narrowly managing to grab the bottom rope. At this, the ref began to count down, while around them Makie's fans cheered at her escape from the Shadow Lord's torturous hold.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:41 am

After a few seconds of the hold, with a quick leap forward, Makie would manage to grab the bottom rope, grasping the rope for a break.

"Hmph...", she would let out unsatisfactorily, before immediately releasing her grasp on the hold, and stepping away from the ropes, letting her rival recover from the hold, with knowledge that she had an edge on her foe going forward in the match...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:14 am

Makie was panting now as she managed to grab hold of the bottom rope. To her relief, GASTER let her go, allowing her legs and back to unflex. Eyes screwed shut as she held back hot tears of pain, Makie nonetheless willed herself to move, her other arm gripping the bottom rope, then the middle, as she slowly pulled herself up.

Wobbling up to her feet, she turned again to face GASTER. Her back was still sore and throbbing, but she nonetheless stared GASTER down as she circled the British girl, grimacing as she walked. "Think that's going to be good enough?" she growled, before darting in, trying to nail GASTER with a knee to the midsection, followed by a spinning elbow to the face.

Of course, if either of those blows connected, then Makie would quickly remember too late that GASTER was wearing a hard face mask, and would yelp and stagger away, clutching her arm...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:24 am

"Mwahahaha! It's the beginning of my attack tactic that will make you scre---GUAAGH!"

As GASTER tried to gloat, Makie would quickly move in for an attack, nailing her knee in the Shadow Lord's gut, following up with a spinning elbow to her face!

Makie overestimated how hard Clara's face mask was. While solid, it was a material specifically designed to let punches through to avoid the mask being a way out of trouble for her head. As such, the Shadow Lord was knocked on her rear, dazed from the strike across her face...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:18 pm

Makie hissed in pain as the shock of the impact reverberated through her arm. She heard a crash behind her that told her, at least, that the blow had knocked down GASTER as well, but even so, she made a mental note to avoid attacking the hard surface of the Shadow Lord's mask from this point on.

Instead, Makie decided to avoid the mask entirely. While GASTER was still sitting dazed on her rear, Makie broke into a run, dashing past the dazed supervillain to bounce off the ropes, aiming to rebound and come up behind GASTER and, while she was still sitting, nail her with a drop kick into her upper back!

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun May 16, 2021 12:24 pm

With the punch dazing the Shadow Lord, seeing double in her eyes, she would be easy pickings for Makie. The Hurricane would gracefully jump into midair, nailing her feet across GASTER's back for a hard dropkick!

"GYAAAAGH!!!", she cried out, falling on her side and kicking her feet on the canvas, holding the spot that Makie's legs nailed a moment ago.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed May 19, 2021 6:08 pm

The crowd cheered as Makie managed to nail GASTER with a drop kick, sending the masked girl tumbling end over end. Standing back up, Makie turned and clapped appreciatively to the crowd, before turning and striding towards the downed Shadow Lord, intent on punishing this villain further.

"Payback time," she said, before straddling GASTER's back and trying to drape the other girl's arms over her knees. If she managed that, then she would cup GASTER's chin and wrench back on her masked head, trying to lock in a camel clutch!

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon May 24, 2021 1:03 am

GASTER was pinned to the canvas underneath Makie's weight, pressing into her as she draped the Shadow Lord's arms over her knees and grabbed at her chin, stretching her into a C with a Camel Clutch!

"AAAAAAAAAAUUGH!!!"

GASTER felt as if her spine caught fire, desperately kicking her legs to try and alleviate the pain from the hold...to little success, Makie continuing to twist her spine!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun May 30, 2021 6:03 am

Makie had the Shadow Lord now, trapped in a camel clutch as she wrenched back on her masked chin. She felt the other girl thrashing and kicking at the mat underneath her, and moaning in pain. Unfortunately for her, Makie was not in a merciful mood right now.

"Whaddaya say, Shadow Lord, ready to tap?" Makie taunted, leaning back to torque the camel clutch more tightly.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next