Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Makie Akamatsu vs GASTER - Hurricane of Darkness!

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Makie Akamatsu vs GASTER - Hurricane of Darkness! - Page 4 Empty Re: Makie Akamatsu vs GASTER - Hurricane of Darkness!

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:04 pm

"Mggggh...aaggghh...n-no!!!"

The pain was immense, but GASTER knew she had to hold on. She has lost too much in recent months, and she wasn't going to give up so easily now either.

She tried to rock on the floor, desperate to get at least one of her arms out from Makie's knees. Barely managing it 20 seconds after the hold was applied, GASTER shot her left elbow backwards, aiming at Makie's side to force her to release the hold!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Makie Akamatsu vs GASTER - Hurricane of Darkness! - Page 4 Empty Re: Makie Akamatsu vs GASTER - Hurricane of Darkness!

Post by Underdog21 Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:15 pm

Makie clenched her teeth as she locked the camel clutch in tightly, wrenching back on GASTER's masked chin and pouring pressure on her neck and upper back. The masked Briton was being stubborn, but she wouldn't be able to withstand this for long, not with her elevating the other girl's upper body off the mat like--

The Shadow Lord's elbow shot in front out of nowhere, hammering Makie in the ribs. She gasped loudly, losing her grip as she went tumbling off of GASTER, clutching her midsection as she rolled onto her side.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:42 am

Rather than just letting Makie escape, right as the Joshi released the hold, the Shadow Lord grasped the nearest arm, trying to follow her rival's motion, trying to roll her from her side to her stomach to trap her in a Fujiwara Armbar!

Going immediately into another hold gave GASTER time to rest her spine from Camel Clutch while doing damage to her opponent!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:57 am

No sooner had Makie rolled away when GASTER was on top of her again. She gasped loudly as the Shadow Lord's body slammed down against hers...and then, the next thing she knew, she was forced down onto her stomach, her arm bent upwards at a painful angle as GASTER lay across her back, locking in a Fujiwara armbar!

"Agh...AAAGH!" she cried, her face burying itself in the mat as her booted feet kicked at the mat. Unable to reach GASTER from this angle, the most Makie could do was grit her teeth and try, somehow, to drag the both of them towards the ropes...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:44 am

GASTER managed to secure her armbar, and torture Makie's arm! In the meantime the flames of pain in her spine slowly dissipated, but Makie wasn't taking the move lying down, dragging both women towards the ropes:

"Mwahahahahaha! Submit now, and I "might" be merciful to you!", the Shadow Lord would cackle in character...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:15 am

"S...shove your mercy!" Makie managed to say, yelling it so that she wouldn't scream in pain instead. The armbar was getting pretty bad, and she felt like the limb was on the verge of breaking. She clenched her eyes shut, holding back tears of pain even as she tried to drag the two of them closer and closer to the ropes.

And then, finally, she managed to reach forward enough to curl her fingers over the bottom rope, her arm trembling as she extended it. The referee caught sight of it and immediately came forward, demanding that GASTER break the hold.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:05 am

Makie naturally refused to give up, and managed to get to the ropes in spite of the pain. The moment the ref asked her, GASTER let the hold go, rolling away from Makie onto her feet.

She noticed slight wetness on Makie's eyes, and wondered if she overdid it on the hold. She lost control of herself in a match once, and she never wanted for that to happen again. With empathy for Makie, she let her foe get back to her feet without interference...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:33 am

Inch by agonizing inch, Makie pulled the two of them closer to the ropes. At points, it felt like her limb was going to snap in half, and despite her best efforts, she soon found herself screaming in pain as the armbar was wrenched more tightly. It came as a relief, therefore, as Makie finally grabbed the bottom rope, managing to break the hold.

As GASTER finally released her, Makie breathed hard as she clutched her hurting arm tightly against her chest. Her face was twisted in a grimace of pain as she used one arm to pull herself up on the ropes, trying to get back upright before GASTER could attack her again...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:57 pm

Out of the idea of sportsmanship, GASTER allowed her rival to get back up to her feet before the match restarted.

Fairly quickly and angrily, despite being hurting, Makie rose back up to her feet...and the moment that happened the Shadow Lord wasn't going to cut her rival any slack, moving swiftly in in order to nail a Knife Edge Chop on her chest!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:25 am

Makie huffed as she pulled herself back up on the ropes, her lower back and legs still sore after that brutal boston crab. The audience clapped after she had managed to grab the bottom ropes, and many of them continued to cheer her on as she pulled herself up to her feet, turning around to face GASTER--

--who had quickly closed the distance, nailing Makie with a chop to her generous chest! Makie gasped loudly as a stinging pain shot through her breasts, and she slumped back against the ropes; grimacing in pain and anger, she pushed herself back up and returned the favour, lashing out with a knife edge chop of her own to GASTER's chest!

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next