Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:08 am

» A Newcomer's Workout (for ARStudios)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:39 am

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 5:01 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 1:31 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Thu Oct 24, 2024 11:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

anime_hentaifighter

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 555 on Tue Oct 22, 2024 4:10 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Looking for my first match!

Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:32 pm by CaptainL

Hey there! Just got my first profile approved, and I'm ready to get started at AFW. Hit me up on Discord or DMs if you want to discuss things!

Comments: 0

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 2:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 3:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Makie Akamatsu vs GASTER - Hurricane of Darkness!

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Makie Akamatsu vs GASTER - Hurricane of Darkness! - Page 5 Empty Re: Makie Akamatsu vs GASTER - Hurricane of Darkness!

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:24 am

With GASTER's chop landing, Makie was forced back into the ropes...though not for long, as the pain was barely enough to hurt the Hurricane's fighting spirit!

Instead she stepped towards GASTER and returned the favor to the Shadow Lord, unleashing a hard chop of her own onto her chest!

"MGGGGGGH!"

Her chest stung...but GASTER kept standing, stepping over towards her rival:

"HI-YAH!!!", she let out a battle cry, trying to return a chop of her own to try and make Makie fall!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Makie Akamatsu vs GASTER - Hurricane of Darkness! - Page 5 Empty Re: Makie Akamatsu vs GASTER - Hurricane of Darkness!

Post by Underdog21 Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:31 am

Makie was breathing hard after taking the brunt of GASTER's knife edge chop. Because of this, it felt good to retaliate, and chop her own forearm hard into GASTER's own bosom. The blow caused the masked girl to cry out in audible pain, but she didn't double over: she kept standing, even as she shrieked.

And then, in retaliation, GASTER chopped Makie in the chest again.

"NYUUGGGHKK!" Makie screeched through clenched teeth as she doubled over, her breasts folding slightly under the impact. Breathing hard from the stinging pain, Makie forced herself upright and swung yet another chop of her own at GASTER's chest, this time throwing more force behind it as she angrily retaliated!

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:20 am

GASTER hoped that her strike finding her mark will be the end of the contest. She was breathing heavily from Makie's chop, and she thought it unlikely for her to survive the next one...

...which, sadly, would be exactly what happened as Makie barely kept upright, and swung another chop to her chest!

"GUUUAAGH!"

She dropped to the floor, clutching at her reddened bosom, breathing heavily.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:22 am

Makie leaned against the ropes, breathing hard as she cradled her chest. She had just won that little chopping contest, but it had left her breasts stinging with pain as a result. But GASTER was the one lying on the floor now, clutching her own reddened chest: she had definitely taken the worst of it.

Huffing for breath, Makie walked over to GASTER and grabbed her by the masked head, tucking her head under her armpit. Holding her breath, she tried to grab for GASTER's thigh with her free hand before arching back, trying to nail her opponent with a quick and effective suplex!

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:40 am

GASTER groaned, both in pain and over losing the chopping contest, and soon enough, she was forced back up to her feet once more for more punishment. She would be lifted by the Hurricane over her head, Makie looking to suplex her!

Resisting the backwards motion, the Shadow Lord would knee her rival in the crown her of her head while up in the air to stun her!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:27 pm

With GASTER now doubling over, Makie, still breathing hard, had no difficulty in wrapping one arm around the other girl's masked head and another around her thigh. While Makie didn't often go for power moves like this, she wasn't exactly a stranger to them either, and it helped that GASTER was as light as she was. Huffing, Makie lifted GASTER up, moving to lift her perpendicularly off the mat...

...and, a second later, felt her opponent's knee smack hard into her head. Stars exploded across her vision, and she instantly released GASTER and stumbled back, clutching her head in a daze...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:29 am

WIth GASTER safely back on the ground, she wouldn't wait a moment to go for an attack against her opponent, deciding to go for another suplex.

She wrapped arms around Makie's and behind her head for a Full Nelson. Rather than keep the hold going, she lifted Makie up into the air, and down onto the ground with a Dragon Suplex, slamming her head, neck and shoulders hard into the canvas!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:12 am

Stars were still dancing across Makie's field of vision, stumbling away from GASTER as she clutched her forehead. She groped blindly for something to hold onto while she tried to retain her balance, but then quickly felt her arms being pulled back into a full nelson. She gritted her teeth, trying to get free...

...and found her world turning upside down as she was tilted back into a suplex! Her entire body jolted as her head, neck and shoulders collided violently with the mat, and she folded over, flopping down onto her front, groaning and unmoving.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:39 pm

With Makie's spine thoroughly worked through, the Shadow Lord believed that victory was at her hand:

"Time to make you scream and beg for mercy!"

With Makie lying on her front, GASTER would wrap her legs around her's, before trying to take a hold of her arms, in order to drop on her back, and hang Makie in the air by her limbs for a Romero Special!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:12 pm

Makie was in a bad state now. Her upper back was throbbing with pain, and her head swam after being slammed into the mat like that. She was barely aware of GASTER hovering over her...that was, until she felt GASTER's legs interlocking with hers. She realized what was going on, and with a low groan, tried to escape. She was too slow, though, as GASTER managed to grab a hold of her arms.

And then, the next thing Makie knew, her body was being elevated upwards, stretched painfully in a Romero special!

"AAAAAAH!" she screamed, feeling her body being arched painfuly as it was elevated. She twisted and writhed in GASTER's grip, trying in vain to get free...though with her arms and legs trapped, that wasn't going to happen. Her eyes screwed shut as she felt her spine being contorted by GASTER's grip.

In desperation, she did the only thing she could think of: tilting her head forwards, she suddenly swung it backwards, aiming to slam it against GASTER's masked face in an effort to stun her.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next