by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 275 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 271 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Makie Akamatsu vs GASTER - Hurricane of Darkness!

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Makie Akamatsu vs GASTER - Hurricane of Darkness! - Page 2 Empty Re: Makie Akamatsu vs GASTER - Hurricane of Darkness!

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:22 am

"Mgggggh...", GASTER would let out in response to Makie's taunting, as the Hurricane would lift her back up to her feet with little effort, and send her to the ropes for a rebound in one swift motion! Soon enough, however, she would be on her way back and, still dazed by Makie flipping her onto the canvas, would be unable to divert her way as Makie's boots hit her hard with a powerful Dropkick!

"AAAAH!", the Shadow Lord screamed as she hit the mat, coughing as the air rushed out of her lungs from the hit...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Makie Akamatsu vs GASTER - Hurricane of Darkness! - Page 2 Empty Re: Makie Akamatsu vs GASTER - Hurricane of Darkness!

Post by Underdog21 Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:17 am

Makie's drop kick hit home, just as planned, nailing her masked opponent with a direct hit. As Makie tumbled down to her butt, she was gratified to see that the Shadow Lord was now on her back, clutching her hurting chest and coughing-- a far cry from the supervillainous performance she had been putting on at the start of this match, Makie thought with a grin, although thanks to that mask she wore, it was impossible to tell if GASTER was really hurting or if she was just faking it...

Deciding to take advantage while she could, Makie lunged forward, dropping her chest across GASTER's as she tried to hook the other girl's leg, going for a pinfall now that the Shadow Lord was incapacitated. In an instant, the ref was next to them, counting down. "ONE..."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:34 am

Just as suddenly as her back hit the floor, GASTER would find her in a pinning predicament as Makie placed her chest on top of the Shadow Lord and hooking her leg!

"TW---NO!"

Right as the second count was about to be announced, the Shadow Lord shoved herself upwards with a rough push from her leg to break her shoulder's contact with the canvas!

"Mggggh...not...out...yet!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:30 am

Makie felt her heart flutter with excitement as the count reached two. For the briefest of seconds, she thought she was actually going to score an early pin count against the so-called "Shadow Lord." Alas, however, it was not to be, as the masked girl suddenly twisted getting a shoulder up and breaking the pinfall. Annoyed, Makie moved to shove GASTER onto her front, before trying to straddle the other girl's back.

"Come on, 'Shadow Lord,' I thought you were supposed to be this all-powerful bad guy," Makie taunted as she tried to grab for one of GaSTER's arms by the wrist. If she was successful, then she would try to wrench GASTER's arm back painfully in an armbar. "Somehow, though, I'm not quite intimidated just yet..."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:09 am

It was clear to GASTER that Makie has fully secured the advantage in the match...but even despite the sharp pain in her arm from the armbar (letting out a loud, painful yelp in response), and the Hurricane sitting on top of her back, she was far from ready to give up. With her free arms and legs, she tried desperately to bring her and Makie closer to the ropes, trying to get a rope break to get herself out of the hold!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:13 pm

Even as Makie locked in the armbar tightly, GASTER squirmed underneath her, her legs and arms moving to pull them closer to the ropes. Makie cursed under her breath and tried to keep the armbar locked, but GASTER was inching them closer and closer, until at last, she managed to grab onto the bottom rope. The ref was quickly next to them, telling her to break, and Makie did just that. She had to admit, the masked fighter was tenacious, at least.

Leaning down to grab a hold of GASTER's sore arm, Makie would pull the Dark Lord to her feet and whip her towards the ropes. She would run to meet her the moment she came bouncing back, revving her arm up to nail her with a clothesline!

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:42 am

As the Shadow Lord reached for the ropes, she at least had to thank her opponent for not waiting till the count to release the hold. Even despite the harsh words to her, it was clear to GASTER that Makie still respected her.

After the hold was released her arm felt sore, the hold doing a bit of lasting impact on her...

...not that she had much time to check that, as she was grabbed by her arm, yanked to her feet and sent to the ropes.

Make gave her plenty of time to react to the situation so the moment she saw an approaching clothesline heading her way, the Shadow Lord didn't just just duck, but hooked her arms around the Hurricane's waist, slipping behind her, before trying to pop her hips and lift her up into the air, biting her lip at the sore arm exuding any sort of power activity and nailing Makie's neck and shoulders into the canvas for a German Suplex!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:17 pm

Up until this point, Makie had been firmly in the driver's seat, keeping control of the match with a combination of swift strikes and choice submission holds. GASTER seemed to be reeling, which was why Makie felt confident as she came running at the rebounding Shadow Lord, raising an arm to try to nail her in a clothesline...

Moving too quickly to follow, GASTER ducked behind her, and then Makie felt arms just below her ample chest. Her eyes widened, just before her world went upside down as she was tilted back in a quick but effective German suplex. The small of her back hit the mat, and she cried out, her entire body jolting from the impact: if GASTER let her go at that point, Makie would flop over onto her front, groaning.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:58 am

With a perfectly executed German Suplex, GASTER successfully got the tide of the match in her side, while Makie laid hurting on thr canvas, holding her hurting neck:

"Mwahahahahaha!", the Shadow Lord laughed villainously as she grabbed her rivals legs under her arms: "It's time for you to pay for your transgressions against me!"

The Shadow Lord pulled on Makie's legs, twisting the woman into a C shape as she trapped her in a Boston Crab!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:34 am

Rolling over onto her front, Makie groaned, clutching the back of her neck as her legs kicked fitfully against the mat. The Shadow Lord had gotten her good with that one counter, as much as she hated to admit it, and now she was paying for it as she lay trying to muster the energy to get back into this match. She heard GASTER taunting in the background, then felt the other girl's weight on her back as her legs were grabbed and....

Oh no.

She tried to kick her legs free, but it was too little, too late as she was suddenly wrapped up into a boston crab. She cried out in pain as her legs were bent back painfully, twisting her into almost a C-shape as her body was contorted in a way it wasn't supposed to. Screwing her eyes shut in pain, she dug her elbows into the mat and tried to crawl, hoping to pull the two of them towards the ropes...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next