Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 206 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 205 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Harmony Harper vs. Aphrodite; Contract Match

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Harmony Harper vs. Aphrodite; Contract Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Harmony Harper vs. Aphrodite; Contract Match

Post by SuckerPunch Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:02 pm

The world had flashed white as her face bounced off the top turnbuckle. Her head was spinning and her eyes were unable to focus. It was needless to say that Harmony was woefully defenseless when Aphrodite pressed the attack!

The bigger woman's knee buried itself in Harmony's belly and she instantly crumpled. Her body conformed around the cruel bone and her mouth opened in silent suffering! Saliva sprayed gracelessly from her lips as all of the air in her tiny lungs was blasted out of her! Trembling... She fell to her knees. All it took was Aphrodite's light push to send her to the canvas, sprawled out and choking cutely as her respiratory system struggled to reboot.

"S-stop!" She wheezed in panic. Her words were barely audible as Aphrodite laid out atop her. Her cheeks went red, flushed with embarrassment... And maybe something else, as she found herself in the close physical contact with her opponent! She was completely at Aphrodite's mercy... Her inexperienced abs had already been turned to jelly by a single blow.

Back to top Go down

Harmony Harper vs. Aphrodite; Contract Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Harmony Harper vs. Aphrodite; Contract Match

Post by SimplyMoon Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:37 pm

"Why should I, after all you willingly signed the contract am I correct. You're in this until Im finished with you or you give up, I doubt you'll beat me and besides, not like you're going to last that long anyway," she mocked Harmony as she squished the smaller wrestler under her larger breasts. It wasn't that effective of a move but it was definitely humiliating, dragging them slowly up her form, crushing her lightly.

Aphrodite would slowly get off her after a short time, manhandling Harmony while still on the ground to slowly push her quickly on to her back while still keeping some weight on her to slow an escape, "Now let me test how far you can stretch," she spoke before sitting a top her and facing towards Harmony's legs. She'd grab both, putting them under her arm pits before pulling back into what looked like a Boston Crab until she then began to full arch her back over the young woman until her own head was over her opponents in what was known as an Anchor Lock, called by the sexy blonde by another name, Acidalia.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by SuckerPunch Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:39 pm

Aphrodite's words rang within her head and burdened her mind heavily. It felt all of a sudden like the weight of the world was upon her shoulders. But unlike Atlas... She was just a college freshman! She wasn't prepared to heft the world upon her back, and it was clear as she tightly closed her eyes, tears forming at their corners. Ontop of that, her mind was addled by the sudden and sweet smelling pressure coming from Aphrodite's breasts. She felt humiliated as she was unable to retaliate against the woman's lewd attack. Worse... The crowd was cheering. They were enjoying seeing Harmony be molested and dominated... Is this... Is this what she had signed up for?

"W-Wait!" She gasped out, her lungs finally capable of forcing words from her lips! She knew Aphrodite wouldn't. She'd made that clear. Harmony had put her name on the dotted line. She had signed the waiver and committed to the match. The interview. And if she wanted her to stop... Then she'd need to give up. She'd need to quit and throw her dreams away. She wouldn't be able to afford her apartment. She wouldn't be able to pay for school. And she wouldn't even be able to pay for dinner tonight... She couldn't just give up... Could she?

The thought was interrupted as the career gymnast and dancer felt her body being pulled into a tight C! Her body arched like a bow! Her eyes, once tightly knit, now shot wide as she screamed! "HAAAGH! M-MY BACK! YOU'RE GOING TO-" She sobbed! "B-BREAK ME!" Her hands moved to her hair, fingers entwining in it as she shook her head, already crying! It hadn't even occurred to her that she was wearing a dress. A dress that for the time being, was covering her, even in this untoward position.

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:22 pm

Aphrodite would grin now upside down, over Harmony as she held one of her more effective moves on the poor girl. She was cutting straight to the chase has her long blonde hair draped over the top of her opponent, skipping over plenty of prep moves to arrive where she currently was, "Break you, with pleasure, I'll make you beg for me and only me. You'll submit to me!" she cried out with a maddened laugh. Aphrodite's heelish tendencies were on full disply.

"Hell, why should I even stop even if you submit. I'll make you mine, for me, mold you into my little slave," she sys holding herself there and stretching the poor young amateur.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by SuckerPunch Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:49 pm

"S-submit?" She whimpered. Her brain slow to process what was happening as she was overcome by pain. She could. She could just give up. And the pain would stop. Her hips... God her hips felt like they were going to dislocate! Tears ran down the sides of her cheeks, welling up from under her glass.

"N-noooo!" Was all she could manage. Whether she was rejecting the pain, or rejecting Aphrodite's offer was impossible to tell. But the ref girl beside them didn't wave off the match. It looked like... At least for now, Harmony was going to continue to compete. In truth... Aphrodite's words played a large role. She was right after all. She might not even stop. Ontop of that... Harmony didn't want to be anyone's slave! She was finally free, for the first time in her life! Freedom... That's what she needed!

She whimpered pitifully as she began to struggle. To try to escape the hold. It was almost cute... Because it was impossible. Instead. All of her wiggling managed to do was cause her dress to flutter downwards. It slipped past her thighs and bunched up just below her hips. No longer there to hide her modesty, it revealed her cute, girlish underwear. White cotton panties with a ribbon on the front. Beneath that, the face of a cutesy teddy bear.

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:57 pm

Aphrodite would grit her teeth as she continued to keep her smaller opponent in the hold. She was surprised, the timer was ticking and yet still Harper wasn't giving in. A trained wrestler could easily hold out in a situation like this but someone like here, whom had what appeared like the bare minimum most likely seemed to continue to press onward, obviously in pain but not tapping out for the goddess. Worst of all for the goddess was that Harmony was now trying to break out of the hold and her balance was getting harder to uphold.

"Hey, I said give up, what do you think you are doing?!"

The blonde goddess tried to hold on to the hold the best she could, pulling a little tighter but just barely. Her hair was fully over Harmony's head, draped over as the Anchor hold began to wean with her grip.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by SuckerPunch Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:53 pm

"I.... I can't quit!" She whined. The words were supposed to sound powerful, inspiring. Instead they simply rubbed in the fact that she was crying. The pain was... So much. It was nearly unbearable. However. The thought of having to quit university... Give up on her freedom. That hurt way more!

She began to shift and wiggle. To try and seek some sort of purchase and escape the hold. She had no technical training, it was impossible for her to reverse it or find the leverage to attain freedom. But perhaps with willpower alone she might break free. The shaking put her bare thighs on display and made quite the show for the audience. Something they lapped up eagerly.

"P-please! JUST LET GO!" She cried out, begging Aphrodite to release her...

But not surrendering.

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:12 pm

Aphrodite sighed, time was running out and yet this little twerp was somehow making it through this Anchor Hold without tapping for this long, "Fine then, if you insist," she spoke before leaning back up, relieving the young woman underneath of her before eventually letting go of her. She'd have to work harder, tear up this girl and teach her the reality of what kind of world this was.

The goddess would get off of Harmony, standing up to pose, blowing a kiss to the crowd whom at this point mostly booed the heelish Aphrodite. Bending over she would grab at Harmony's hair, less out of pure malice and more because it was easy to do. Once standing, she'd grab a hold of Harmony's left arm, twisting it over her head and yanking on it roughly.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by SuckerPunch Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:02 pm

Harmony trembled in the hold. Her little body nearly breaking under the strain of the anchor hold. Aphrodite was so much stronger than her! Surely, she didn't stand a chance... But if she could just hold on... Just a little bit longer! She spied the titantron through blurry, tear-filled eyes. The timer was counting down... This wasn't a match at all anymore... It had been made obvious to Harmony... She didn't stand a chance. She was never going to hurt Aphrodite. She didn't know the first thing about wrestling! And the woman she was facing was a genuine professional! Powerful. Beautiful. Dangerous. She couldn't win... All she could do... Was survive.

Aphrodite released her, much to her surprise. Her body flopped to the canvas, twitching. She couldn't pinpoint specifically where the pain was... Because it was everywhere. Everything hurt. "Just a little..." She whined as she started to her hands and knees. "l-longer!"

Her ascent was immediately cut off as Aphrodite took hold of her hair! "Agh!" She cried out, before she was woman handled! Her arm twisted and bent as it was used to take control of her momentum and body! She had no agency in whatever was in store for herself.... Poor Harmony Harper was a plaything, a sand bag for Aphrodite. And surely... her refusal to resist was only making her want to hit her harder.

"Hahn! I w-won't quit! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!" She screamed in defiance... But more in support of herself than in argument. The reality was... She couldn't hold out much longer!

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:19 pm

"You little damned twerp, how dare you!" Aphrodite shouted at her as if Harmony was disobedient to her desire to win the match and be done with this upstart rookie. This woman had the resolve to survive until the bell rang and she had gained ahold of the contract and resisted enough in that Aphrodite had forgotten the time limit to destroy her opponents hopes and dreams.

She'd drag forward Harmony towards one of the turnbuckles, having let go of the arm in favor of grabbing at the back of the head, the referee having made sure that she would pull the hair of the poor girl as she tried to drive her opponent's head face first into the turnbuckle's top pad. She was done playing games, she wanted this girl finished now or never.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2