Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

NWO Ladies Vs 'butlers'

2 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

NWO Ladies Vs 'butlers'   - Page 9 Empty Re: NWO Ladies Vs 'butlers'

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:11 pm

"Wah-? Mmfffh.. 💞@///@💞"
Andy was lulled into a foggy seduced state by Auphemia's kiss, soothing down his willpower in such loving way.

The busty mistresses were could toy with their handsome butlers to their heart's content, as Lin Tia was proving by smothering Okami nice and deep in her soft buttcheeks.
Okami's mumblings vibrated nicely in her foxy hold as he helplessly spiraled down into unconsciousness.
"Mmfff... Zzz. x///x"

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:21 pm

"Don't worry Andy-kun, she's almost as good as me at pleasuring boys." She winked playfully, pulling away from him and standing up. "Oh Lin!" She called out, noticing Okami's now unconscious body as she released him, sitting up on his chest. "I think it's time we switched! I want a turn with Wolfie!"

"I was just getting to prove his position." Lin sighed, but smiling as she pushed herself off the wolfboy and climbing the ring. "No matter, I'm sure I can still have some with your other butler." She stated, revealing to the young knight her kitsune appearance while Auphemia passed her. "Treat your wolf-wanna-be how you want. Let's see if you're worth the time, Andy."

"Thanks, have fun Andy-kun~" Auphemia said, climbing off the ring and down to Okami's downed body. "Aww, poor Wolfie. So tired." She cooed, kneeling down next to the wolfboy before putting his head on her thighs, letting him have a soft lap pillow to sleep on while her breasts hovered over his unconcious face. "Wake soon Wolfie, I don't want you to miss out on too much fun."
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:55 pm

Andy's face turned every possible shade of red while Auphemia kept teasing him softly while straddling him, before the busty ladies decided to leisurely shift places, like if using two legendary heroes as their cute boy-toys was the most natural thing in the world.

Soon, the brave knight was facing a very voluptuous kitsune halfbreed, her tails swishing behind her in visible happiness.
"I'l do my best not to disappoint.. o///o", he'd mutter, still slightly under the mind-numbling effects of Auphemia's seductions but ever more able to summon his spiritual pressure charge with every passing second.

As for Okami, he enjoyed a nice nap on Auphemia's super comfortable lap pillows before his eyes slowly opened to the jiggly vision of Auphemia's enormous bosom. When his gaze turned to the ring, the scene was not much reassuring as he saw Andy facing his foxy challenger.
"Uhh...c-careful Andy... o///o"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:00 pm

“You needn’t worry, the bar’s very low for entertainment.” She taunted, before using her previously demonstrated speed to maneuver around the knight and appear at his side. Where the busty fox would then deliver two palm strikes to his torso, before aiming to bring her leg up for a high kick to his head.

Down at the ringside however, Auphemia would take note of when the wolfboy had woken up and lean down more, covering his face with her breasts. “Hey, Wolfie, don’t pretend I’m not here.” She said, pouting as she acted jealous to his immediate look to her busty partner. But she would still smile, raising her bosom off of his head and standing up, giving him the chance to get up.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:27 pm

The foxy mistress was damnedly fast, and Andy could barely keep up with her speed only thanks to the restoring nap previously taken in... Auphemia's pillows o///o.
Even so, his dodging and blocking was not enough to completely absorb the strenght of Lin's strikes, bringing him down to one knee with a faint groan.
"Unghff... you're good but it's my turn now!".
He sprinted forth from his kneeling stance, trying to tackle Lin's thicc legs and bring her down to the mats.

Okami: "Wah? Mmffhhh.... @///@".
The well known, mind-numbing softness of Auphemia's bosom became all his world for a few seconds, enough to make him flustered and disoriented.
"G-Gasp...! O-ok then.. it would be impossible to ignore you in any case.. o////0",
He'd admit, standing up with a timid fighting stance and a red-flushed face.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:19 pm

When Andy would rush and slam against her legs, Lin Tia would show little response to him, standing perfectly despite his attempts at pushing. “Oh sorry, was I supposed to fall after that?” She taunted, letting him see that his attempt failed before pursuing him the moment he’d attempt to pull away.

Following him, she’d stand over and trap his neck between her lovely thighs, his face up and looking to her white panties while her qipao draped over his head, hiding him as she locked him into a standing headscissors. “You should know well that a hybrid such as myself has more physical endurance then that.” She’d say, squeezing her legs around his neck. “But then again spending so much time around that weakling of a pup, you’d likely be unaware of that.”

“Fufufu, such a flatterer.” Auphemia giggled at Okami’s response, getting into her stance before giving the wolfboy a flirtatious wink. “I always knew I had a good eye for men. I’m glad I managed to nab you when I did.” After the small flirting, Auphemia would then attempt to strike the boy with a swing of her legendary bosom. Not a serious blow if it landed, but one to get their session started.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:45 am

"Unfhh... t-that was the idea.. o///o", Andy had to admit, shocked by Lin Tia's resilience. The young knight moved back to gain some distance and try a second attack, but before he could do anything, the voluptuous kitsune was all over him, wrapping her thicc sinuous thighs around his neck as she entrapped him into her standing headscissors.
Underneath her qipao, she could feel his hands feel up her feminine pillars trying to pry them apart, but with her ankles elegantly crossed and her legs sexy muscles pulsating around his neck, there wasn't much he could do aside from gasping and struggling, all the while treated to the sensually taunting vision of her expensive underwear.
"Guuuh..d-dammit..!"

The "secondary show" down the ringside was not less lively, with Auphemia leisurely shifting from flirting with Okami to bosom-punching his flushed face.
Her soft version of a haymaker rattled his brain some, but the brave wolfboy braced himself with a groan, his wolf spirit brought back around by the sudden attack.
With a snarl, Okami pounced onto the busty mistress like a hungry beast, trying to tackle her down with a jumping body press.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:54 am

"Then it was a rather poor idea." Lin taunted, pulsating her thighs every few seconds to squeeze his neck, showing little mercy as she smiled proudly. Having him so easily trapped was more than pleasing, and the fact he was trying to pull apart her legs and being powerless to do so furthered her pride.

When Okami would rebound and lunge at his busty mistress, she could only giggle cutely at his beastful display. She would turn to avoid his body press, attempting to hit the back of his head with her bosomy blow. She had little thought to his condition, so if he managed to avoid her breast attack she would be left open to a followup from the young wolfboy.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:24 am

Andy's best efforts to escape from Lin's leggy vice seemed to greatly amusing, earning him nothing but a series of pulsating squeezing that sensually weakened his resistance.
"Nnhhghh..nghfff...unnffh... @////@".
Each flexing from her sexy strong thighs was rewarded by Andy's gasping and groaning bathing her crotch nicely, while his struggling hands gradually losed strenght, placed on her velvety thighs with little to none chance to push them apart.

Okami grunted at Auphemia's bosomy counterattack, crushed at her feet but still combative because of his wolf-charged state.
"R-Rawrrgh...!", he swiftly turned around from his grounded stance, trying to surprise Auphemia with a swinging leg sweep.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:24 am

"What's the matter Andy? I thought a hero would be able to do more than that." Tia further taunted the poor boy, feeling his resistance grow weaker with each pulsing squeeze of her thighs. After putting the boy through the heavenly pressure her thighs gave, she would jump while keeping him entrapped, slamming him onto the canvas while remaining over him. And in the process, snaking one of her legs around his head, pulling his face into her warm crotch with a figure-4 headscissors.

As for Auphemia, she was having her fun playing with Okami, seeing his attempted leg sweep and playfully jumping over it an remaining upright. When the wolfboy was now left open, she'd lean down to where her impressive bosom was hanging in front of his face, giggling at his spirit. "Come on Okami, you know you have to keep things close and tight. Low moves don't work well." She giggled, playfully slapping his face with her breasts so that he was further flustered into making a bigger mistake.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next