Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie, Mystery Dragon, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Mansion of energy drain - Andy vs Auphemia

2 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

The Mansion of energy drain - Andy vs Auphemia - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mansion of energy drain - Andy vs Auphemia

Post by wrestleryu Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:12 pm

Andrew... or better said Andy-kun was snow slumbering quietly, dangling from Auphemia's shoulder as she effortlessy carried him back to her personal quarters for whichever playful plans she had for him and her loyal maids.

In spite of his powerless state, the now not-so-valiant knight vowed to himself that he would get his levels back somehow... and eventually prevail. Or he was just dreaming about it.
"M-Mnnff... Zzzz <3"

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

The Mansion of energy drain - Andy vs Auphemia - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mansion of energy drain - Andy vs Auphemia

Post by USLMAN Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:04 am

“Oh, you are going to enjoy yourself here Andy-kun. I’m sure of it.” Auphemia would state, carrying the boy out of the training room and heading for her own chambers. She had told her maids to simply relax and prepare themselves, as she may request their presence later.

But for now, she went to her room and set Andy onto her large and comfortable bed. The busty mistress would then climb onto the bed herself, having the two be at the center while mounting the knight’s waist in a very pleasant position. She’d then lean over, wanting to tease the boy as soon as he woke up.

“Andy-kun. Andy-kun~. It’s time to wake up.” While she’d lightly encouraged the boy to wake up with her soft voice, Auphemia’s leaned position would result in her bosom hanging over his face, providing him a most lovely sight for him as soon as he would awaken.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:36 am

"Uuhmm... my head... @_@", Andrew would mumble as he slowly woke up in the luxurious comforts of Auphemia's soft, queen-sized bed.

When his blurry eyes focused, the weakened knight blushed deeply at the intimidating yet heavenly vision of Auphemia's huge breasts bouncing gently over his face.
"G-Gasp... 0///0".
His face blushed as he tried to pull back but his movements were slow and sloppy. If possible Auphemia's womanly melons looked even larger than when they had started fighting.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:06 am

“Good, you’re awake again.” Auphemia would tease, moving back slightly so that her face was now over his, her large bosom pressing against his chest as she partially laid on him. “Wouldn’t want you to be out for too long, not on your first night as my bosom buddy, would we?”

As the woman teased him, she’d have a gentle smile, staring the boy sweetly as she remained on him. “Since you ran out of levels to drain, I considered that to be my victory, and as such you’ll now be my bosom buddy and first male servant. So I figured it would be wise for me to use this night as a means to explain to you how your time spent here will work. And maybe have some fun while I’m at it. Sound nice, Andy-kun?”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:17 pm

Andy's gasped as Auohemia gently pinned him under the seductive pressure of her soft bosom, her beautiful face so teasingly close to his flustered face.

At Lv.1, he could be barely considered a warrior now. More of an adorably helpless novice in fact, but he still was in part a great knight and valiant hero at heart, which induced him to respond with in a somewhat silly and amusing way:
"Wha...? T-there's no way I would become a... Uh... M-male servant.. Mnghf.. 0///0".
He woukd squirm in discomfort, trying to push Auphemia off with strenght that he didn't possess anymore... since his lost levels were stored safe and sound within her triumphant breasts.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:59 pm

“I hate to be the bearer of bad news Andy-kun, but you already are.” Auphemia would say, smiling to the boy as she occassionally rubbed his chest with her breasts. “I won our little match, and as per your agreement, you are my bosom buddy. Now I obviously can’t just lock you in here to play with, I’m not an animal. But you are now stuck under my roof under my rules. So why not give you something more to do than simply be a precious practice dummy?”

“I do fully intend on having you be a fellow servant along with my maids, proper payment and rewards will be given on the job and you’ll be assigned a uniform.” The mistress would continue, wanting her teasing to last before going into action. “You’ll have other jobs, but we can always discuss those when they come. For now...” The busty mistress would then crawl up the boy, planting her bosom firmly around Andy’s face and starting a smother. “Let’s get to some of the fun I promised, Bosom Buddy~”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:06 am

Andy's face turned red as Auphemia explained his hopeless situation with a charming smile on her beautiful face, which made things even more humiliating, if possible.

Having lost the match and, more importantly, the best part of his fighting abilities meant that he was stuck under her roof and her rules... but he had accepted those conditions only as a sort of plan B, never abandoning the idea of somehow recovering his strenght and restoring justice.
Though, he had to admit that resisting Auphemia's charms was not easy, especially with the heavenly smoothness of her large bosom constantly rubbed over his chest.

"Fuuuh... v-very tempting but... I perfectly remember our deal and it never included becoming a willing assistant of your plans, and if you believe that I'll be your personal butler in uniform you are mista-mngfh? M-Mnnpffh o///o".

Not for the first time today, Andy's heroic speech was muffled and absorbed underneath massive breasts as Auphemia showed how literally she intended the expression 'Bosom Buddy'.

Escaping from her breastsmothering hold would be difficult even when he was at his full power. But now that he had been drained, Andrew's squirmings and attempts at list her off were nothing but an adorably meek enterteinment to Auphemia.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:27 pm

“Oh you needn’t worry.” Auphemia would tease, making sure Andy’s face was nice and trapped in her cleavage. “My research is of my own little work, I wouldn’t burden you or my maids with such complicated work.” The busty mistress would then raise her chest off the boy, giving him a second to breath as she spoke.

“But being my Bosom Buddy does have the added need of being my butler. And of course I’ll be sure you get properly compensated for your work, both with training and official payment.” She’d would then lay back down, this time wrapping her arms around his head as she smothered his handsome face. “And the best for you is private time with me and my girls, such a lucky dog you are Andy-kun~”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:13 pm

Andy gasped for much needed air as soon as his head was released from the smothering confines of Auphemia's breasts with a suggestive, embarrassing sloshing sound.

"F-Fuuhhhh... s-still... I won't mmfffhhhh...! o///o".
Of course, the short breather 'graciously ' conceded by Lady Auphemia was not meant to let him keep going with the amusing, hopeless tantrums, but only to keep him conscious for a longer time so that she could fully enjoy her play time with the unwilling bosom buddy.

And true to that, the powerfully seductive mistress would promptly hug him back into a even deeper breastsmother.

Admitting it or not, Auphemia's enormous tits were slowly but surely weakening the remnants of Andy's resolve. Having absorbed his strenght and levels already, those huge womanly pillows were now sensually absorbing his willpower too, making him ever more docile like in a motherly embrace as she smothered him silly.
"M-mnnpfhh... <3"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:52 pm

It was by no chance that Andy would be of anything more than entertainment to the busty mistress, his futile resistance being more than enjoyable for her as he was slowly and surely being enthralled by her heavenly bosom. But even then, he still fought his urges and attempted any sort of resistance.

A feat not easily done, and one she was rewarding in her own sexy way. As she would feel his strength go down more, Auphemia would add a teasing rub to her smother, moving his face around in her cleavage as he was being denied the ability to breathe. She was having her fun with her new Bosom Buddy, and even though she would have her own duties to attend to, it would be much more bearable now with an outlet.

As she would feel Andy was on the verge of passing out, Auphemia would finally free his face from her breasts, the busty mistress sitting up on his waist again and letting him lie down on his back, smiling to herself as she looked down to him. “So, having fun yet Andy-kun?”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next