by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 3 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Mansion of energy drain - Andy vs Auphemia

2 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Mansion of energy drain - Andy vs Auphemia Empty The Mansion of energy drain - Andy vs Auphemia

Post by wrestleryu Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:28 pm

Andrew was worried about the recent turn events after the dashing defeat of Demon King, that had made him, along with Ryu and the boys, quite the popular heroes around these lands.
Rather than living a period of peace and prosperity, strange things were happening, with women becoming stronger, sexier and more assertive everywhere around the realm. Even the beautiful, wise Queen Eiruferu had been recently rumored to have turned into a firm enforcer of fempower.

Andy-kun:

Someone... no not just someone. Some powerful nefarious woman or women, had found ways to bottle up spiritual energy and use it to change this realm into a female dominated world.

"Ungh. This is way too much similar to how tit all started before the Fall of Nordenland... Brings me painful memories", Andy thought to himself, dismounting his horse giving it a slap on the rear.
"Go have a rest Parcifal. Eat all the grass and drink all the water you like, I think this will take time".
The white horse whinnied as in cue and went off to mind its serene business, leaving the young hero at the entrance of Lady Auphemia's mansion.

Wealthy, beautiful, incredibly smart, overall one of the most influent woman in the realm along with Queen Eiruferu herself, Auphemia was known for two unique traits: Having the bigger bresats in the whole realm (even now that females were blooming into busty vixen everywhere); And for being a big unscrupolous researcher of occultism!
Investigations had lead Ryu and the boys into following a different path. But, it Andrew's guts told him that Lady Auphemia was most likely the mastermind behind all this.

"*Knock-knock-knock*, he knocked at the big wooden portal.  
"Lady Auphemia, this is Sir Andrew of Nordenland! As a sacred knight I came to bring justice, and stop the crazy schemes occurring in the realm. I demand access". the valiant naive boy would yell, not even bothering trying a more stealthy intrusion.

Last edited by wrestleryu on Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

The Mansion of energy drain - Andy vs Auphemia Empty Re: The Mansion of energy drain - Andy vs Auphemia

Post by USLMAN Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:40 pm

Upon the boy’s knocking on the door, the entrance would open up all on it’s own as a basic pulse of magic was used from the inside to grant him access. When he would step in, the doors would slowly close behind him, the same magic being used across the walls.

What he would then see as he walked in to the main lobby of the mansion, was an array of maids all standing in line, seeming to be waiting patiently for both the boy and their mistress to come.

Camil, Loretta, Sejna, Alcia, Lusy:

What Andy likely wasn’t expecting of the maids though, was that they were all with seductive and enticing bodies, with uniforms that did little to keep their bosoms covered and skirts that were certainly too short, just long enough to hide their panties when remaining still.

“A moment if you will, Sir Knight, our mistress will be here shortly.” Sejna, the head maid would say.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

The Mansion of energy drain - Andy vs Auphemia Empty Re: The Mansion of energy drain - Andy vs Auphemia

Post by wrestleryu Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:26 pm

((edited my first post, in making Andrew having strong evidence but no smoking gun of Auphemia's guilt))

Of course, Andy had expected that a rich influent person such as Auphemia would have mercenaries at her service. Henchmen.... or well, or should he rather say hench-women considering the strange juncture, ready to defend their boss lady and enforce her nefarious plans of... womanly new world order, or whatever.

What he had not expected though, was that Auphemia's minions would appear in  scandalous skimpy dress, and massively voluptuous shape of five sexy buxom maids!

Standing side by side in front of his shocked-flustered face, the five maids made a simultaneous light bow at him, graciously... flaunting a huge collective amount of boobage at Andrew sending his head reeling for a slight moment!

With the middle black haired maid speaking, apparently invested with some authority, Andy had a quick glance upstairs, where Auphemia was likely to have her personal quarters and said, loud enough:

"Fair. If your lady comes down quickly, we may talk here and she can speak in her defense. Hopefully prove herself not guilty of dark sorcery and subversive schemes under my judgement as a sacred knight. In case contrary, I'm not pleased to say that I'll take her as a prisoner and she will respond before the High Court".

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:39 pm

“Pfft, Sacred Knight my ass.” Camil would roll her eyes, being shushed by a glance from Loretta.

“My apologies for Camil’s behavior, she’s always had a fiery spirit and you had come with claims that our mistress is committing some form of crime.” Sejna responded in turn. “However if you’re expecting to find anything or believe you are able to take our mistress then-“

“That is enough Sejna, I can defend my self.” At the top of the staircase, the doors to the mistresses chambers had opened and out revealed the Lady of the Land: Auphemia. Stepping towards the railing, she’d look down to the young knight and smiled, measuring his build and status. “So, you have come trying to discover something of me? What tits it, Sir Knight? And may I get a name to go with your face?”

Lady Auphemia:
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:24 pm

What tits it?? 0///0, Andy would blush at the evident pun as Lady Auplhemia started to descend the staircase like a consumed actress... or more like a XXX movies superstar, considering the obscene bouncing of her celebrity breasts. Which, he had to admit, were even more impressive than the rumors had prepared him to expect.

"My name is Andrew Stark, ordered sacred knight of the Five Kingdoms in the far away reign of Nordenland. Friends are allowed to call me Andy or Andy-kun, and I honestly wish that you can be in that number. But not before we sort out the current juncture",
Andy responded with an uptight face trying his best not to blush as she kept approaching with a deliberate sway of her hips, and the hypnotic corresponsive bounce of her gravity defying fleshy watemelons.

"I'll go straight to the point: After the defeat of Demon King by the hands of mine and other brave warrior, his energy has not vanished into the other world with hm, but it is still lingering in the air and water of the realm as you probably know, absorbed by only women changing their built and mind into that of dominant amazons. But there's more. Young males disappearances have increased in the recent period. And just immediately after, a limited number of women rised to absolute power in the realm. One of them being you Lady Auphemia."

"This cannot be accidental. And honestly speaking, you are the only person in the whole realm to be famigerate for conducting dark experiments aimed at empowering women! Needless to say, that puts you on #1 on the list of suspects".

"But I want to believe you are a women of good... *gulp* heart and help me with the investigations. Starting I must ask, with giving permission to visit the mansion dangeon now, and confirm that you are not conducting any suspicious activity. Do it, and I will confirm you innocent".

"Unless you want to spare us time and confess yourself guilty, of course", he would add with a half smirk, certainly not expecting her to do it.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:03 am

“Ah Yes, the mysterious magic that has been spreading across the world. It makes sense that you’d be here for that.” Auphemia would say, tapping a finger to her chin as she thought of it. “Between you, me and the cleavage, I’m not entirely aware of where the magic is coming from or how there’s so much of it. After the anomaly started to occur, I started looking into tit myself.”

The busty mistress was by now at the bottom of the stairs, slowly walking to the boy and stopping a few feet away. “So far nothing’s come up, but I do know that this magic is far beyond anything recorded beforehand. It quite simply by all accounts of my research is impossible, to this quan-titty anyways. Most of my current work has become a huge bust, but there is something that I’ve found quite interesting.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:02 am

Andy listened to Auphemia's explainations intently, his brow gradually shifting from suspicious to thoughtful and soon almost pending from her lips as she went on talking.

Maybe he had been too rude and fast on judgement: Auphemia sounded genuinely interested in knowing more about the misterious Demonlord energy, and willing to cooperate.

Well, maybe the slow heaving up and down of her bosom and the casual bosomy wording interjecting in her talk were playing a part in his more lenient attitude, but not that he could ascribe it to her persuasions.

Eventually, a part of her speech perked up Andy's attention though.
"Uh..? Something interrresting? W-What would that be?" he asked like snapped back from a dreamy place.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:07 am

“Well, for starters it cuts the time of my latest project into next to nothing.” She’d say, smiling as she turned to her maids. “As you know, the magic on its own gradually increases the overall physic and sometimes magic capability of women. But added into my research, and my maids have become something else.”

“It has also led to some surprising breakthroughs in my development of artificial demons.” She’d add on, knowing that bit would most certainly get his attention. “Currently I only have a few made, but they wouldn’t operate up until the moment this weird spike in magic went up. Which has made it a rack of a time learning their components. Bringing me a step closer to one of my little side projects too.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:00 am

Andy saw the maids return a knowing smile to their mistress as she went on explaining, his face going back to suspicious at her nonchalant talking of creating....

"A-Artificial demons? Absurdity... Why would you... Whh anyone would.. Uhh w-what kind of side project?",
The young knight would ask, his cheeks burning with rising blush.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:09 pm

“I’m afraid to say that one’s going to be kept on the down low for now.” Auphemia would say. “Now is there anything else you need? That’s all that comes to mammary and as I explained I hadn’t done anything you claimed. Well, except for the enhancements I’ve given some of my maids.”

Of course she knew that wouldn’t be enough, Andy had been sent on a mission to discover anyth8ng she could have to do with the returning magic. And while she didn’t cause or understand it much more herself, she certainly was taking advantage of it and putting it to use for her own work. Likely something Andy was sent to stop.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next