by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 198 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 196 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

GASTER vs Lucky - Smother Match!

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

GASTER vs Lucky - Smother Match! - Page 3 Empty Re: GASTER vs Lucky - Smother Match!

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:19 am

GASTER would successfully execute her Monkey Flip, Lucky sent flying through the air as the Japanese cutie painfully impacted the canvas behind the Shadow Lord. Rather than a, more than likely slow, follow up, the Shadow Lord chose to take her time and get back to her feet, Lucky likely doing the same, almost at the exact same time as the Shadow Lord.

Trying to get the initiative in the current situation, GASTER would grab Lucky's arm, and harshly pull on it, Irish Whipping her foe into the nearby set of ropes, while running for the ropes on the opposite side of the ring to gain more momentum as she ran towards Lucky...

...so that, within a second, she could jump, hook her right arm around Lucky's head, spinning around the cheerleader to hook her left arm to take her back down to the mat with a quick and slick Sling Blade!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

GASTER vs Lucky - Smother Match! - Page 3 Empty Re: GASTER vs Lucky - Smother Match!

Post by Cicilia Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:32 pm

The two girls would rise at the same time, Lucky watching her masked friend closely through one eye, the other clenched shut, trying to bare with the pain of the flip... Gaster was good... a LOT better than her cutesy demeanor would lead one to believe! If she wasn't careful and didn't pay attention, she might find herself on the business end of a finisher sooner than she would've ever expected and smothered not soon after! Still... She couldn't help but wonder what the face of Gaster looked like under her mask... She had a good look and feel of her lips... but she wanted to see those eyes, feel her cheeks, cradle her and hug her...

AH! There went her mind again! It was so IMPOSSIBLE to keep her head in the game when faced with someone so precious trying to be evil! As the two would rise, Gaster would reach out quickly, making a grab for Lucky's arm, the cheerleader being PULLED into the other side of the ring! Whirling around, her back would slam into the ropes, the japanese woman spotting her opponent rocketing to the other side, the two mirroring one another across the ring! Dark and Light, Villain and Hero, the two wrestlers would SPRING from their respective edges, their speed enhanced by the rebound force of the ropes!

Sakura would level her shoulders and duck her head low, intent on TAKING Gaster down with one furious spear, intent on ending the match with one mighty blow... but this one maneuver was one easily exploitable by Gaster's more tactile attack! With a swiftness and agility afforded only to the darkness, Gaster would WHIRL around Sakura like a maelstrom of void, locking her into a disorienting SLING BLADE that would leave the cheerleader SPRAWLED out on the floor face-up, arms-spread wide, shocked...

The pain hadn't even set in yet just... the confusion of what had happened! It was like she was there and now she was here, her energy radically depleted!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:17 am

With GASTER successfully countering Lucky's spear with her Sling Blade, the blonde was now plastered against the ring, her chest slowly rising and falling as her face was cringing in pain in the aftermath of the move:

"Don't worry, Lord of Kisses..." , the Shadow Lord would say as she raised her mask slightly up, lowering her face to kiss Lucky on the forehead, the Japanese woman likely getting a quick look on the masked wrestlerd flushing cheeks:

"I'll make sure you are nice and cozy as I beat you...but first..."

As she put her mask back on, the Shadow Lord made her way back towards the ropes, rebounding and jumping as she got close to Lucky, aiming her back for the Japanese woman's torso as she tried to land back first agaisnt her with a Senton!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:19 pm

As Lucky laid flat against the floor, the pain of GASTER's sudden impact began to slink into focus, the cheerleader grimacing unhappily as her belly muscles knotted and twisted sharply where she had been struck! The lord of evil knelt over the plucky Sakura, having every opportunity to enact whatever evil plans she had concocted... only to lean in, raising her mask just a bit... Through heavily lidded eyes, Sakura could spot just a little more of GASTER's face than she did before, her fair skin flushed a soft, burning red around her cheeks... Lucky could almost feel the heat radiating off her foe as her lips tenderly touched her forehead, Sakura's arms limply rising to wrap around her opponent, keep her close... but all she managed was a sort of limb, barely functional hug! It wouldn't take much for the formidable Dark Lord to pull away at her leisure, Sakura's arms flopping down at either side of her in a wide angle, as if she were caught in the middle of making a snow-angel! Determined to bring down, said angel, Gaster would make a dash towards the ropes, using them as a slingshot to THROW herself back at Lucky, hopping into the air as she intended to BRING her legs down across Sakura's chest and throat in a powerful Senton!

"UGH!"

Sakura was struck DEAD ON by GASTER's follow-up, the cheerleader seizing for a moment... before falling limp beneath the firm legs of her opponent! Lucky let out a soft groan, her eyes clenched shut and jaw clenched, her buxom chest bouncing rhythmically in time with her breathing... GASTER had her on the ropes despite her position on the floor... Would Sakura be able to make a comeback?
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:40 am

Clara's Shadow-y heart nearly melted as Lucky's arms tried to wrap around her in a hug when Lucky kissed her. The platinum blonde was just too adorable for her to execute moves on, Clara feeling guilty as she hit her Senton.

She sat up after the move, her dark pits of eyes in her mask fully focused on her opponent's adorable face:

"And now..."

She carefully entwined her legs with Sakura's, and held.her arms firmly to the canvas: "You can't escape..."

With GASTER's cleavage out for Lucky to see, she carefully, slowly placed it over Lucky's mouth and nose, locking in a potentially winning smother attempt of her own!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:28 am

With Sakura laid out on the mat, GASTER was in the perfect position to claim victory! Battered and tired, Darkness and Light had battled furiously... and yet, it seemed that Darkness had come out on top! Moving to mount the downed cheerleader, Gaster would first take hold of Lucky's hands, their palms pressed together and down against the mat, then their legs intertwining closely as their buxom physiques pressed tightly together! Breasts-to-breasts, mask to face, belly to belly, the evil GASTER would whisper her declaration of victory to the seemingly unresponsive Lucky, already pushing her chest up to attempt and cover the hero's face...

"...Or maybe..." A soft whisper would escape Lucky's lips. "YOU can't!~" Before Gaster could fully raise her chest over Sakura's face, the cheerleader's eyes would SNAP open as she PUSHED up with all her might against her dark and evil captor, attempting to FLIP them both over so that now LUCKY resided on top! She had been playing possum since she had been taken down by that monkey-flip, letting her cute and mischievous partner think she had gained the upper-hand JUST to RIP the veil away! It was all in good fun, of course, but Lucky wasn't quite that easy to take down! Should she manage to shock GASTER into a roll, Lucky would turn her rival's hold against her, struggling to PUSH the dark-lord's hands down to the man, the cheerleader softly grinding her chest against her rival's, her nose lightly touching that of GASTER's mask! She stared warmly into those sunken red eyes, the face of evil that Gaster attempted to project, the cheerleader gently rubbing her cheek softly against the cool surface!

...Maybe Lucky wasn't taking this fight as seriously as she should have but... She really didn't feel like she wasn't in any danger! More than anything, she was having ALL the fun with their roleplaying, their competition... Reminded her of that play she had to fill in for! Should Sakura manage to pin GASTER, Lucky wouldn't go for her own smother right away, rather, she would tenderly press her forehead against her rival's, slowly releasing her confining press against GASTER's hands letting them free! Instead, one arm would slip just under Gaster's lower back, the other tenderly behind her neck in a romantic hold, Sakura gently rubbing her generous physique against her opponent's suggestively... perhaps even with a plan in mind!

"You don't gotta be so evil..."
Lucky murmured, gently stroking GASTER's long dark hair. "I can see, even in that dark heart of yours... there's just a little bit of light..." Sakura's voice gradually grew more suggestive, her movements, seductive as she pressed closer and closer to her "evil" counterpart! Lucky's grip would steadily relax to a mere tender snuggle, a show of good faith to help set the mood even more!

"Wanna... give it to me...? For safe keeping and all..."

Last edited by Cicilia on Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:36 am

This was the moment. Clara was going to smother Lucky with her chest...and maybe afterwards, she imagined she could carry her backstage, kiss the cute girl some more...and maybe ask her on a date?

...all of those hopes came crashing down as Lucky forcibly rotated the two onto Clara's back, Sakura being the one on top now!

"Aaaah...", GASTER let out as she felt her rival's chest on her's. So close were they that Lucky would likely be able to feel her heart beating out of control on her chest at the situation.

And it would beat even faster as Lucky not only continued to rub her and her rival's chests together, to the point if both their sets mushrooming under each other, but also releasing the grapevine at her arms, and hugging the soft and cuddly Shadow Lord - with Clara doing the same to her rival in response, lightly hugging her lower back and around her neck. If her mask wasn't in place, with how close the two women's faces were to each other, they would've kissed either a second thought...

Lucky told GASTER how she knew there was light in her, but the Shadow Lord shook her head: "Never...i-i am a merciless creature of the night...", she said in an unsure tone while her heart continued beating out of control.

"G-Give you my heart?", the Shadow Lord asked with confusion and curiosity, unable to do anything other than hug the cute and lovely girl, who was doing the same to her...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:27 pm

Lucky froze, eyes widening as GASTER took her remark a BIT beyond what she had meant, asking if the cheerleader wanted her heart! Oh, how her cheeks really started to burn now, how the arc of red flashed across her pale white face as she stared down into the epitome of darkness! Lucky had been referring to that piece of her inside, that little star of light within the void of black that is the character of GASTER... but as the initial shock had begun to wore off, Lucky saw she had an opportunity here! To keep the story going and whatnot, to further the dynamic between the lady of light and the lord of darkness! After all, people in wrestling had a stage-relationships, right? This could be like that! She and GASTER could be close friends outside but inside... This adorable dynamic could be their thing, maybe! Besides... She was really liking where this was going... The two women held one another close, arms draped around their backs and necks, keeping them both close... Eyes locked, the tension between them growing by the minute... There was a genuine spark so bright in this ring that it would've taken someone with no eyes to miss it, how Gaster's voice trembled softly, how she embraced the hands-on Lucky so readily, excitedly... Their kiss had brought something to the front that wouldn't easily disappear...

...And the cheerleader was more than happy to help it grow!

"Why not~?"
Sakura murmured, nuzzling the mask where Gaster's nose would be! "We're meant for each other, your evil mercilessness... Darkness and Light... We can't exist without each other. Without me... what enemy would you fight...? Who would you rally your forces against...? And without you..." Lucky brought her hand from the evil lord's neck up to her face, gingerly cradling it in her palm. She could feel how HARD Gaster's heart was beating, how quickly... Oh boy, could she feel it as the two girls held each other chest-to-chest. Sakura wasn't about to let go either. No, she only leaned in closer, her lips lightly stroking the squiggle-of-a-mouth that stood between Gaster's as she spoke.

"Without you... I dunno what I'd do..."

Lucky would prove her claim by pressing a tender kiss upon Gaster's mask, not wanting to risk it coming off should she move it. Clearly, it was important to her, keeping her true face a secret and far beit from Sakura to ruin that for her! She would, instead, hug her precious dark-lord close, nuzzling her softly, wanting to hear her response before she made ANY attempt to get back to the fight... She had to know how the story would go from here!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:20 am

The kiss definitely awakened something in the two girls, creating a spark between them. One of friendship? One of love? One of rivalry? One of all of those? Clara herself wasn't sure yet as the two girls laid in their cuddle. The Shadow Lord's heart was still out of control, beating out of her chest, and threatening to outright bump into the platinum blonde's chest, especially as her beautiful words continued, practically wanting to give itself to the cheerleader!

Lucky took her in a warmer hug as she awaited the Shadow Lord's answer. They've been in a hug like this for quite a while, the crowd didn't even really know what was happening...

Clara's showmanship tried to speak to her, telling her that the adorable display was all well and good, but that they were still in a match. Clara's attraction to Lucky, however, wanted to let that be, let the crowd see them cuddling, let them see the two women's affection for one another.

Eventually, however, the showmanship would win...to a point.

GASTER slowly spun the two of them on their sides right as Lucky's mouth was at her mask, releasing the embrace: "If you beat me, I will allow our elements to fuse together..."

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3