Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sugar City vs Faheema Salih – Handicap “I Quit” Match

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sugar City vs Faheema Salih – Handicap “I Quit” Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Sugar City vs Faheema Salih – Handicap “I Quit” Match

Post by Gwyndolin Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:53 am

Wait...the tiny girl was actually finding her courage? That was unexpected.

All Crystal got as she approached was a raised eyebrow from Faheema, who was finding it difficult to take her seriously. The Nubian had come into the match determined not to underestimate these girls, but...that face was just adorable! Just looking at her attempt at an expression of menace was enough to have Faheema biting her lip to avoid laughing, and with that charm serving as a brief distraction, Crystal was able to land her kick!

“Umph,” Faheema grunted as Crystal's boot made contact with her cheek. Although the girl's small stature made it impossible for her to put a lot of force into the kick, it was enough to make Faheema stumble back a step, while Crystal landed hard on the mat, clearly not thinking her kick through in terms of how she would stick the landing. She hit the ground hard...but not hard enough for Faheema, who wouldn't let Crystal's offensive go unpunished.

Bending down, Faheema grabbed Crystal, with one hand clutching her by the throat and another grabbing the hem of her shorts. With a grunt of exertion, Faheema hoisted Crystal straight into the air, extending her arms up to hold Crystal as high as she could in a deadlift military press! Once she was aloft, Faheema simply let her go, stepping out from under her to allow Crystal to come careening back down toward the canvas.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Sugar City vs Faheema Salih – Handicap “I Quit” Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Sugar City vs Faheema Salih – Handicap “I Quit” Match

Post by Chaos Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:01 pm

Crystal gathered enough courage to attack and that sudden change it seemed to caught Faheema off guard, which helped a lot. Unfortunally the kick wasn't hard enough to payback for the pain she induced the others to and now she had to take the consequences of that. Starting to immediatly regretting it, as she felt and right after being lift up above the bigger woman. She started to change her courage for worry, before being dropped by Faheema into the ground.

The smaller woman meeting the canvas with a strong noise.

Athena and Amber watching their smaller friend being destroyed by the Sudanese. They felt sorry for her, but had to use that opportunity to approached while she is distracted with Crystal, as she is hurted on the floor. She rolling to her back, blabering some stuff about the pain, while looking to the dangerous woman.

Amber would try to come from behind, putting her arms under Faheema's armpits, then pulling them up and lock her hand behind her neck, in an atempt to lock a Full Nelso. If successful, Athena would go for a toe kick at her stomach to make her bend, Amber releasing her from the hold. Then trying to finishing it with their team manuever, Cocky Empress Drive, the proud woman grabbing Faheema around the waits then lift her up setting up a piledriver and have the bigger one grabbing her legs, as both would drop to the ground, Athena in a seated position and Amber dropping to her knees.

Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:55 am

Faheema had hoped that she might be able to finish her business with Crystal before the other two girls could recover and rejoin the fight, but the odds for that plan hadn't been in Faheema's favor. She had to recover from the kick and execute a move of her own in less time than it took Amber and Athena to just get back on their feet and rush her. Almost pulled it off, too, but Faheema couldn't turn to confront the rest of Sugar City before Amber got behind her and slipped a full nelson on the distracted Nubian!

“Fuck, let go!” Faheema cursed, frustrated at being caught after managing to stay one step ahead of the girls for so long. The Nubian struggled furiously in Amber's grip and kicked at the girl's legs, but Amber didn't need to hold her for long. Athena came around her front and gave her a stiff kick in the stomach, doubling her over with a groan. Both of these girls were a lot stronger than they looked from a distance, and working together, they kept Faheema reeling long enough to get her into the air, driving her headfirst into the canvas with all the power that their combined weight could lend them.

Shuddering with the impact, the Nubian went limp, convinced for a moment that her spine had been ejected from her body. Faheema was not a fragile woman, but being dropped on one's head was a strategy that any fighter would be very vulnerable to, especially when it was being done by two women at once. Writhing in agony, Faheema clutched her head and tried to will her body to move again, having lost all of her momentum for the moment.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:47 pm

Finally, Sugar City could counter attack after the furious attack unleashed upon them by Faheema. And Amber and Athena using their team manuever was enough to stop the Nubian on her tracks, as it seems striking her head on he canvas was enough to stop anyone.  This was now their time to attack and payback for the stronger woman's attacks.

Athena dropping Faheema, letting her body completly hit the canvas as she moved to Amber's direction that was near Faheema's legs. As she approached, Amber started grabbing one of the sudanese's leg letting the proud one know what to do next. A weird sight as it wasn't normal for the tall and shy woman to assume the leadership of the tactic, being normal to either Crystal or Athena to do this types of things. As she tried to pick her leg, Amber started moving it upwards and warp her left arm around it locking it under her armpit as Athena started to do the same on the other side, attempeting to lock her on a Double Boston Crab.

If this was successful, each would pull tightly using both hands to try and lock her legs better. "It's our turn now!" Athena being more interested in using the oppurtonity to do as much as possible, while Amber looked to their friend worried about her. "Are you alright, Crystal?" Crystal in the background would start to rise, trying to get up fast enough to still help her friends.

Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:49 pm

“Uhh...” Faheema growled softly, her leg twitching as Amber took hold of it. She was mindful that the calmer member of Sugar City was setting her up for something painful, but her senses were too scattered to let the Nubian enact any coordinated resistance. Unable to pull her leg free as Amber looped her arms around it, Faheema started kicking wildly with her other leg before Athena wrangled it under control as well. Together, the two of them pulled back until Faheema's lower body was airborne, her back being contorted by the painful submission!

Grn...enjoy it while you can, vultures,” Faheema said, struggling to keep her composure while trapped by the two girls. She was gritting her teeth, her chest expanding and contracting against the canvas with each breath as the brawny woman tried to ride out her predicament while she was figuring out an escape. Pain didn't faze Faheema very easily, but being held by two girls at once meant that this hold was going to be a lot harder than usual to escape from. Her legs were strong, but not strong enough to break free from Amber and Athena, to say nothing of the third, smaller girl that was lurking in the background.

“Don't think you can break me easily,” Faheema stated as she clawed at the mat, trying to drag herself forward a few inches. Could she really make it to the ropes when she had to drag two sizable girls along with her? Maybe not, but it was the obvious first choice when she still had both of her arms to work with.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:19 pm

Amber and Athena were able to lock the Nubian, as they were relieve, but still couldn't stop, as they had to keep Faheema holden down. Athema smiled as she looked to Amber, as she approved of her indeppendent act. "Nice Job, Amb." "T-thanks, Athena... Amber blushing as she recieved the complement.

Hearing the sudanese, Amber feared the worst while Athena grinned at first, enjoying the few moments, before Faheema starting to crawl away trying to reach the ropes. The two were being dragged along, surprised by the strenght of the woman, but they couldn't let her go just yet. So they pulled the legs even more and put more weight on top of her, trying to stop her or at least trying to slow her even more.

Crystal seeing her companions struggling against the stronger woman, she felt the need to help even more as she ran to towards them. "Oh on, you won't!" The smaller woman jumping on top of the Nubian, trying to hit her with a elbow drop and then, if successful, she would warp her arms around her neck and pull them back attempting a STF, in an attempt to lock her in a 3 person submission.

Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:13 am

Through all of the pain that she was feeling in her back, Faheema grinned broadly, impressed with herself as she started making progress toward the ropes, slowly winning the strength contest against both Amber and Athena. There was still a third girl in this sugary tag team, however, and she wasn't eager to let Faheema escape her partners. The Nubian jolted in place, yelling angrily as Crystal's elbow plowed into her shoulder blades, draping herself across Faheema's back and locking her arms around her neck to wrench back on her head.

Gaah...fuck!” Faheema screamed, trembling as her progress stalled just inches from the ropes. As strong as she was, there was no way she would be able to drag herself any further with all three girls holding her in place. Crystal was small, but not small enough, especially when she was helping her friends torture the Nubian's aching spine. With all three of them working together to fold her in half, Faheema urgently needed an escape before Sugar City wore her body down.

Before the referee could get close enough to clearly see what was going on at the front of the pile, Faheema grabbed one of Crystal's arms and dragged it up an inch, just enough to maneuver her mouth down to sink her teeth into it! She wasn't holding back, either, trying her best to make Crystal shriek from the pain. Faheema wanted to make Crystal release her neck, of course, but she was also hoping that the sound of their friend's distress would break Amber and Athena's concentration for just enough time to let the Nubian lunge forward the remaining distance to grab the ropes!

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:58 pm

They successufuly locked Faheema in their improvised lock. Amber and Athena felt relieved with Crystal coming for the rescue and help them secure Faheema more tighly. The smaller woman came in right on time, if not all their work to tire out their opponent would be in vain. This way, they could try to do as much damage as possible and maybe even setup some attacks, continuing the Sugar City's onslaught upon the Nubian.

However Faheema had not the same opinion on that, most likely that she didn't want that the sugary tag team to continue their submission and stop any upcoming attacks. The stronger woman picked the smaller one's arm and moved it without a problem, as she was much stronger the Crystal. The small woman couldn't do anything as she tried to struggle but was easily overpowered as her arm as placed right on front of Faheema mouth right before it was biten.

"Shi! That hurts!" Crystal squeaked in pain, releasing her lock right away. She quickly backed away almost instantly while scratching the biten area. Amber and Athena were distracted by Crystal's scream, the tall woman quickly releasing Faheema from the lock to check her friend, show her weakesness, being her big heart. Athena was left alone handling the sudanese, but she couldn't do it alone, Faheema quickly getting out of her grasp reaching the ropes.

Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:56 am

Perfect.

When she bit into the tinier girl, Faheema couldn't have hoped for more than what she got. Amber released one of her legs and went to check on her friend, a pretty bad decision to the Nubian observer. With Athena now struggling to hold Faheema by herself, the Nubian didn't even need the ropes to escape her predicament. As soon as one of her legs fell free, Faheema rolled onto her back, twisting herself around despite Athena trying to hold on, and thrust her free leg into Athena's exposed spine, looking to knock her away and get the rest of her body freed.

Groaning and sore, Faheema forced herself to get back up, fighting the urge to rest. Here, more than ever, Faheema would need her endurance to carry her through this match. Against multiple women, there was never an opportunity to get away with moving slow, not when she needed to strike with every opening she got. Good thing she had so much experience putting up with hellish conditions. No place on Earth demanded more grit than the nation she had grown up in.

Back on her feet, Faheema accelerated into a run and tried to slam into Amber, swinging her forearm to club the woman right in the head. Once she had forced herself between the two women, she swiveled around with surprising grace and reached back to grab the head of Amber, who she now had her back to. She pitched her body forward, trying to flip Amber over her shoulder in a snap mare that would fling her right into the body of her smaller partner if neither of them managed to outwit Faheema in time!

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri May 17, 2019 9:59 pm

After all that time, the submssion was easily broken. Crystal was quite far more fragile then the others and Amber had the biggest heart. Amber's worryness for Crystal made Athena alone with Faheema, which left her on a bad situation. Even being the strongest among the three it was hard to keep up with someone like Faheema and her opponent also knew that and used that in her advantage.   The sudden and strong moves of the Nubian quickly flung a bit Athena and left her open for a kick in the spine that made her fall on the mat. "Oh fuck!

While that, Amber was still checking on Crystal. If they wanted to win they needed a lot more then just that. All three of them had to work to take down Faheema. The best idea could be everyone join in a big attack, but that easier said then done. As they were distracted, the sudden scream of Athena caught their attention.

...But was already too late for Amber, as Faheema was already on top of her ready to club her arm into the tall woman making her dizzy in order to set her up for a snap mare.

However, Crystal wasn't letting herself go down again. The short woman tried to roll away from the falling Amber, before trying to rush towards Faheema and jump when she would be close enough trying to Dropkick Faheema, possibly in the face while she was down after throwing Amber. While that Athena would be getting up from the floor, starting to have trouble breathing.

Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next