» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 5:39 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Battle At the Hotel! Luck vs Love! (Lucky Sakura vs Claudia Augusta)

2 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Battle At the Hotel! Luck vs Love! (Lucky Sakura vs Claudia Augusta) - Page 7 Empty Re: Battle At the Hotel! Luck vs Love! (Lucky Sakura vs Claudia Augusta)

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:01 am

Every moan that came out of Sakura's lips, every reaffirmation that she was going to win was enough to continue to stroke Claudia's sexual confidence that she was going to win. The more that Sakura told her that she wasn't going to conquer her, the more it made the Italian want it. She wanted to look down at Sakura, laying beneath her defeated and hear those validating words of 'I Quit' from her luscious lips! Those breasts in her hands, the erect nipples stabbing into her palms as she kneaded the soft and sweaty breasts to make Sakura moan in every way possible.

Claudia was so confident that she had Sakura on the ropes, that she was ready to give up to her with one more crushing orgasm to bring the beautiful woman to her knees and force her to submit! Her kissing on the neck would try to coax Sakura into a more submissive state as the Japanese girl was still struggling! However, as time went on she found that instead of getting weaker, Sakura was getting stronger, struggling even more in her grasp!

And like a lightning bolt, Sakura burst her offensive on to Claudia!

The Italian had little idea what had happened, Sakura had broken free of her grasp and had turned around with frightening speed as she wrapped her arms around her neck, Claudia now having to hold up the weight of her love rival while their fronts pressed together in a loud wet smack! She felt the warm juices of Sakura that she herself had slathered on her body now melding on her skin with the two bodies locked together, nipples spearing into each other, while Sakura unloaded with the kisses.

"Mmmmmmm! Oooooooh!" Claudia moaning out whenever her lips were freed before they were seized again, "Aaaaah! Haaaaa!" she couldn't keep up with the barrage and it only got worse when Sakura planted her hand on her sex! She wasn't ready! Her pussy was still far too hot! "MMMMMMMMHHHHH!" she screamed into Sakura's mouth as she came, spraying her juices all over the crotch of Sakura's that was grinding up against her's! Her body shook, her arms quivered, unable to keep up the weight of both herself and Sakura as she ended up collapsing onto Sakura and into the floor!

Back to top Go down

Battle At the Hotel! Luck vs Love! (Lucky Sakura vs Claudia Augusta) - Page 7 Empty Re: Battle At the Hotel! Luck vs Love! (Lucky Sakura vs Claudia Augusta)

Post by Cicilia Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:08 am

This was, perhaps, the fastest, yet most satisfying cumming of Claudia Lucky had taken part in tonight! It didn't take long for her to completely control her Italian counterpart, Claudia apparently soooooo horny that Sakura made her cum ALL over her hand before she even had a chance to truly enjoy her lover's pleasure! Ah... she did so enjoy their kisses though... Those full, perfect, Italian lips... she had them ALLL to herself...

Unable to keep herself up anymore, Claudia fell on top of Lucky, bringing them both back down to the ground! Sakura laughed weakly as her lover fell atop her, cradling the other woman in her arms... She gently held her close, curling her up in her arms as she softly kissed all over her face, taking this moment of sweetness... and milking it for all it was worth! Her poor little Claudia was so tired now... She could smell it on her... see how the sweat now coated her form, how she gasped for breath in her arms...

And Sakura wasn't much better...

The only difference was that she was just a little more fresh off than her partner was, a tiny bit of energy recovered... She would never admit this to her partner EVER... but to anyone who was watching, they would know that this match was starting to near it's end... Both women were so tired, their bodies reaching their limits... All that needed to be said now was 'I give!'

...but Lucky would never say it... So that only left Claudia...

"Hey..." She cooed softly, nuzzling her lover ever so softly. "Feelin' a little tired, hmmm...? Maybe ya wanna give up?" She honestly didn't believe Claudia would quit now after how far they've come.... but she felt it prudent to ask anyway! Just in case! "It's okay if you don't wanna! I can still do things to ya..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:43 am

Claudia's pussy was twitching, strained with exertion as she laid on top of Sakura. She couldn't believe how fast Sakura managed to turn things around on her when she thought she was at her weakest, a costly mistake as Claudia's advantage was swept out from underneath as the mess between them was only growing, more and more of their juices were sticking to their body without the shower to wash it away. It was making a sticky situation as Claudia laid on Sakura, beginning to slow her breathing. Her body was feeling the effects of the violent and savage climaxes that she was having with Sakura.

But her lips curled into a smile as she felt the lips of Sakura peppering her face before twisting her head up to start kissing back, trying to return the favor and pepper Sakura's face with kisses before locking on Sakura's for a long lasting one. "Mmmmm..." she moaned out, this was definitely what she was expecting when she saw Sakura. A long, drawn out, fight between her and her opponent. Both of them refused to let up even for a second, forcing each other to have spectacular orgasms that took each other's breaths away. The effects of the repeated dual orgasms was showing on both girls, who were exhausted from the non stop action.

And yet neither one of them seemed at the point of giving up!

Claudia loved this sexual struggle, but she still remained true to the idea that Sakura was going to give into her!

"Just a bit..." she replied back to Sakura, "...But I told you...I'm not giving up until you're mine!" she let out, moving her head to start nuzzling against Sakura's face, playfully pushing into it. "How about, you give up? That last orgasm you gave me...amazing as it was, is going to be your last big orgasm on me!" she proudly proclaimed, her voice a little hoarse from all the screaming she did along with the moans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:03 am

The two women traded kisses back and forth... back and forth, peppering one another with their lips before they inevitably locked in a long, slow kiss, one Sakura GLADLY took part in! She sighed happily into their lip-lock, the cheerleader running her hands absently through her lover's beautiful blonde hair.... It was so smooth and silky... she wondered what product she used! Maybe they could trade after Lucky won! She put that down in her little memory book...

"Mmmmmm...."
She moaned lewdly into their kiss... sadly having to break it off earlier than she'd like to breath... She hated being out of breath... it made these liplocks shorter than they should ever be! Still, when she offered surrender to her Italian rival, she simply brushed it off, reasserting her promise that Lucky WOULD be hers!

"Yeah... I'll be your better..."
She remarked jokingly, snuggling in close to her opponent to show that she was joking... partly. She loved this... being with her so close, taking in her smell, feeling her body, sensing her warmth... She could fall asleep right here and now if she wanted... if she let herself...

...Not until Claudia had cried her name... begged her to stop... Not ONE. ORGASM. SOONER!

Speaking of which, the beautiful woman Lucky held PROMISED that this last orgasm would be the LAST one from her, only getting a cocky look from the cheerleader...

"No it woooooooon't!" She chirped in a sing-song tone, leaning in to peck her lips. "...And no I won't... I won't quit when I'm about to win... So... How's about you..." she gently ran a finger up towards Claudia's lower lip, lightly tapping it playfully. "...just lie back and let me love you... I still wanna... I wanna a lot more..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:51 am

It was a lofty promise that Claudia wasn't going to cum to Sakura, there was a part of her that didn't want that to be so. But in her mind, when she won, she could grant Sakura the offer to make love all night long as a consolation prize. "Oooooh yes you will!" she said right back to Sakura in the same tone as her love rival, nuzzling her face more and more against Sakura as if to prove her point! She was very tempted to take the offer to just lay there and take the loving.

But she couldn't. She knew that she was the better woman in lovemaking! She was the Symbol of Love! "No no no, I'm going to win....I'm going to love you until...you can't take anymore! And...Lucky for you, I'm going to keep on loving you... after I win!" she continued to spout her unending amount of confidence, kissing on the finger that was on her lips. "Oh ho ho, I bet... I bet you want more...You want more of me, loving you into bliss don't you?" she let out, lowering her head down to try and catch the lower lip of Sakura, nibbling on it with her teeth ever so slightly and tenderly before letting go to allow her tongue to slip out and drape up the pair of lips.

"Tell you what...how about you let me kiss your little pussy? I promise...I can get you to cum again in a few seconds flat."

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:05 pm

"Nuh-uh!" Lucky protested, nuzzling even MORE back! She could may be content with this for a while... Just snuggling up to her lover, letting their bodies cool down just a tiny bit before they finally settled who was better between them! For just a little while, she could've nuzzled into her partner's neck, placed little chaste kisses along her neck and cheeks, clinging to her as if she were her life-boat upon a rocky-ocean...

...But NAH! They were too turned on by each other for that!

"You gotta win fiiiiiiiiiiiirst!" Lucky chimed playfully, blushing ever so softly as Claudia kissed her finger! Boy... those lips were soft... Felt so good... She sighed in contentment, placing more and more kisses along her partner's face... that was until she caught her lower lip between her teeth! Sakura's eyes widened, shocked and confused... but she began to realize that Claudia wasn't out to hurt her... just play with her lips a bit! That was all fine... so long as she didn't bite down... Sakura relaxed once again, pulling the other woman as close against her as she could her hands running all up and down her bare, sweaty back... "I'm gonna love you all night after I win..." She corrected her, gently *booping* her nose with a finger. "Because you're all mine... Mine, mine mine..."

She was just in LOVE with this right now... Enamored by her partner... Tonight had been the hardest, lustiest, HOTTEST night of Sakura's life thus far... and she wouldn't have it any other way...

"I do..." Lucky confirmed as Claudia caught onto Lucky's arousal, the cheerleader pulling her italian lover close, their tongues licking one another across their lips... Ah, that flavor... It will NEVER get old... "...Except... you'll be tasting bliss first... I promise you that..." It was then Claudia suggested kissing her sex, Lucky instantly BLUSHING so red... one might've thought she turned into a strawberry! Even after everything they did... it was all heat-of-the-moment! She never had to give her consent with words because... well... it was obvious, shall we say. Now that she was posed with a question... Lucky was all flustered...

"Well... I... Uhm..." She stumbled over herself, burying her face in Claudia's chest... for more than one reason most likely! "....O-okay..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:36 pm

Adorable.

That was the only word that came to Claudia's mind as Sakura's reaction to kissing her pussy. Claudia had to restrain herself from just diving in on Sakura and eating her up right then and there! She was definitely lucky to have Sakura as her opponent for the night, she wasn't sure if there was anyone else like her in the league but she definitely knew right then and there that she was one of a kind.

A one of a kind sweet treat that Claudia was going to indulge in!

"Ooooooooh....! You're the sweetest thing!" she let out, her inner glee of seeing such a cute girl in front of her, burying her face into her breasts made her all the more excited! She would move her head down to start kissing at the top of Sakura's head, tasting the wet hair from their shower as she moved her breasts from side to side, lightly pressing her breasts into Sakura's face before pulling away, moving more to Sakura's side so that she could twist and lean down towards her sex!

"Now that you've given me permission...you better be ready to give up so I can keep on loving on you!" she let out, bringing her head down slowly, breathing out hot air to blow down on Sakura's sex to build anticipation and tease her sweet rival before lowering in and giving it a kiss! It would start off with one, but one was not enough! It was never enough! She would begin to kiss more and more, slowly picking up her pace to pleasure Sakura!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:50 pm

"Mmmmh..." Lucky moaned into Claudia's chest, blushing so hard into her boobs as they were pressed into her face! She couldn't help but rub her cheeks into them, kiss them like how her lover had before, the temptation and the opportunity being too strong! She just couldn't stop blushing from the compliments... to the kiss on the top of her head... She just wanted to hide away in these boobs forever where she was warm, comfortable and safe... kissing them all day and night and treasure them as they deserved to be treasured.

Sadly, the contentment she could extract from this beautiful rack was only temporary, her italian lover pulling away and moving to the side, kneeling down over her... more specifically, her sex! Oh god... Sakura QUAKED as she felt the breath of her partner dance across her sensitive lips, her eyes already clenched shut in anticipation! Claudia sounded so excited... she could tell by how much of her warm, sultry breaths danced between her legs... b-but she didn't just want to recieve here! Almost everything they did together had been give-and-take and she wanted this to be the same! She wanted to love her while she was being loved, to give her while she was being given and give more than even that!

"U-uhm..." She gasped, right before Claudia's lips touched her... "I... I wanna kiss your sex too!" She blurted it out, quick and embarrassed, steam rising from her face! "P-please......?" If she was given what she wanted, Lucky would smile shakily... but clearly VERY happily, kissing Claudia's sex gently... sensually, shuddering and moaning so loud... she might've very nearly been screaming!

If not... she would be left to Claudia's mercy... completely and utterly helpless to her love...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:07 pm

Claudia was peppering the sex of Sakura, having the first time taste of juices right from the source. And it was the most delicious thing that she's ever tasted. Or that might have been because of how aroused she was, she wasn't too sure but she didn't care, all she knew was that she wanted more of it! Nuzzling her face into Sakura's garden, not only pushing her lips deeper in but also trying to bury her nose into the sex as well so that she could get the scent locked in her nose so that it was all she could smell! And god was it amazing. She couldn't get enough, she wanted more!

Hearing Sakura moan out from behind her, she heard Sakura wanting to get in on the action and Sakura was not going to deny it! How could she with that cute asking of hers? Without saying a word, Claudia lifted her leg moving it over on top of Sakura to put her dripping wet sex over Sakura's face and would give her the perfect opportunity to pleasure her back! She wanted it all, this give and take that they had with each other, even if her claim of not allowing Sakura to get another orgasm off of her would be null and void.

She didn't care, she wanted to take all that Sakura could give and still force her to surrender!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:30 pm

Sakura was in heaven from the moment Claudia began to kiss and suckle on her sex... but she was embodying the aspect of ecstasy the INSTANT her lover gave her what she wanted! Oh god, the taste... It was unlike anything she's ever put in her mouth before... It was honestly hard to tell whether that was because of how utterly turned on she was... or because it was it's actual taste but in the end, such things mattered little... So long as she could keep kissing her!

She licked and kissed and tugged on her lover, her hands wrapping around her lower back and pulling it down closer to her lips! She moaned as loud as she could possibly moan between her kisses, the sounds muffled with each kiss she placed in and around Claudia's sex!

She had never thought this level of pleasure was real... She never even knew that this was something people DID to each other but now... she was glad she knew... She was so utterly glad to feel this... to do with with Claudia... She didn't know if there was anyone else she'd rather kiss like this!

It hadn't been long... not long at all and she could already start to feel herself reaching her limit! It was just... just too good! Claudia's lips... She was already an excellent kisser, one of her favorites out of all she had kissed but... down there... it was entirely a different animal! She just... couldn't.....

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!" She cried, more fluid than she had given at ANY point tonight... pouring out from her sex!

Lucky lay there... against the floor so exhausted and tired, her limit finally being reached... She lay beneath Claudia, huffing and puffing, desperate for air, to fill her lungs with something they could use!... She was so tired... But... but maybe... maybe she could do a couple more... A couple more if she was motivated... And if anyone could motivate her... It was Claudia...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next