Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A day at the beach

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

A day at the beach - Page 3 Empty Re: A day at the beach

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:12 pm

" You can't not see anything in you. After all, you're a great wrestler." Belinda said as she would nudge Alaina's arm with her elbow. She would look on at her friend as she finished off her soda and then heard that question from the brunette. " I wouldn't mind that. Though Blazing Blizzard is something I'm serious about, so I would have to check with Chelsea if she'd be okay with it." Belinda said.

Her tag team with Chelsea did mean a lot to her, she felt that it was a good thing that they had going. She also thought of Chelsea as her best friend, so it was very much something she'd have to ask her friend about.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:18 am

"Oh yeah of course, I totally get that! Your team is off to a crazy good start and you don't want to mess with anything that could jeopardize that in any way." Alaina said with a nod. She looked around at the various beach goers and saw a crowd gathered near a bar on the boardwalk. "What do ya think it going on over the way?" Alaina asked as she looked over at Belinda.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri May 11, 2018 6:43 pm

" Ahah! I dunno about crazy good start, but....Me and Chels ain't stopping until we see that gold at the end." Belinda spoke out to Alaina in a friendly manner, as she would give a nudge to Alaina's shoulder. " When I get there, I'll be sure to give the champs hell for Sonic Boom. Whoever will be the champs when we face them." Belinda said as she would have her attention turned a little by Alaina.

Belinda would shrug her shoulders. " Hmm, no idea. Wanna check it out?" Belinda said as she would rise up to her feet and starting to walk over there.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat May 12, 2018 3:28 am

Alaina shrugged and stood up, starting over to where the crowd was. "Yeah Sure, let's go!" Alaina said as she started to make her way over towards the crowd.

As she drew close there was a guy on a Mic calling for women to come on stage, asking for hotties who could mix it up in oil. Alaina let out a chuckle as she looked over at Belinda. "It looks like they want babes to oil wrestle. Not sure it is fair if we enter that is it?"

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 12, 2018 9:50 am

Belinda and Alaina went up to the area where the crowd were gathering and it looked as if it was some sort of event for oil wrestling. It looked rather interesting, and with Alaina's words the Swede would simply chuckle back. 

" Haha, I guess. although...." Belinda let out as she would turn to face Alaina. She would smirk a little. " Doesn't mean we can't just face each other tand then drop out." Belinda said as she would look up at her slightly taller rival.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat May 12, 2018 12:40 pm

Alaina thought about what Belinda just said. It did make sense, and if they had fans over there it would be a nice little treat for them wouldn't it? "Well.... we could do that I guess. But what if they put us against other women or something? We totally need to go easy on them if they are just picked at random." Alaina reasoned, not wanted to make anyone else feel bad or get hurt.

As the duo got close the DJ or whoever it was with the mic excitedly pointed to them as they approached. "Two very well built ladies coming! You know you two want in, everyone place your bets once we fill out our little pool!" The DJ said as he kept waving the two over.

"Well, this should be interesting. May the best lady win!" Alaina said cheerfully as she looked over the other entrants. They were beautiful, and wore skimpy swimsuits for sure. However, of the six others she only saw one or two that had fit bodies as opposed to more traditional bikini beach bodies.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon May 14, 2018 8:34 pm

" I'm sure it will be fine. If they pick other women for us we can just like, request it? After all, you're the famous Alaina Sanders." Belinda said with a smile as she would nudge her shoulder against her friend. She took a moment to then watch as the DJ pointed the two of them.

The two of them were waved over, as it seemed a good few of the women were still a bit weary about the event. Though at least there was about six others for this little tournament. Belinda would line herself up along with the women besides Alaina.

The Dj then decided to pick up the match-ups, looking as if he had settled on Belinda and Alaina fighting different people. Which quite annoyed Belinda, she would let out a light huff and then...a slightly mischievous smile formed on the Swede's face. Nudging Alaina's shoulder, she'd whisper towards her friend. " Follow my lead." She said followed by a slight snicker.

" Ugh! Did you just step on my foot!" Belinda shouted out as she turned fully to face Alaina. She'd then give her a hard wink of her eyes before giving Alaina a really hard shove. Clearly acting, but putting quite a bit into it so that it would seem real. The attention of the group and the DJ was turned to them, now it was just for the two to make the spat seem real enough for them to be put into the first match against one another.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue May 15, 2018 11:00 am

Alaina tried not to smile as she was shoved, understanding what Belinda's plan was. Playing up her somewhat natural valley girl accent she looked shocked at Belinda! "Like what is your problem you clumsy bitch!" Alaina said before stepping up to shove Belinda back!

Belinda's plan clearly worked as the DJ began pointing them out and calling out to them! "Whoa ladies! Come on over here and save it for the oil wrestling! We have our little arena set up and you two are already dressed for the occasion so come on down and get it on!" The crowd cheered, especially a few drunk guys who were able to lay eyes on the two women "fighting."

Alaina kept motioning to Belinda as if she were angry as she stomped her way down to the oil wrestling ring. It was small, had no ropes or anything and looked to have a fairly hard surface. "I will do whatever so I can just beat this bitches ass! She totally just came at me for no reason!" Alaina said as she made her way in, carefully setting foot in the oil arena.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue May 15, 2018 1:43 pm

Belinda's shove seemed to work as with it her friend was quick to respond in the same manner, as the Swede was forced to stagger back. The Dj was quick to act, making up a new plan for them to fight instead right away. Belinda had a hard time keeping a straight face as Alaina angrily stomped towards the oil wrestling ring.

The Swede would move towards the other side and carefully place her foot down into the little pit. She would gesture at Alaina to come at her, as soon as she had settled into the oil ring. "Did you just call me a bitch? Oh you're so going down! I'm gonna kick your scrawny butt all across the beach!" Belinda acted out as she would wait for the DJ's cue, and when the bout had started, she'd quickly charge forward and attempt to tackle Alaina down into the oil!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue May 15, 2018 8:08 pm

Alaina heard Belinda's comment and laughed, turning to face her in the oil as the match began. Belinda had no trouble with her footing unlike Alaina as she rushed forward and tackled the bigger woman to the ground! Alaina hit the ground hard as she landed on her back, groaning and kicking her kegs as Belinda trapped her!

Alaina tried to place her hands underneath Belinda's shoulders as she tried to shove her off!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content