Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 193 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 192 Guests :: 1 Bot

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A day at the beach

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

A day at the beach - Page 2 Empty Re: A day at the beach

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:30 pm

" Hehe, We'll see. Maybe I shouldn't help out the competition too much." Belinda said, trying to sound serious for a moment before she'd chuckle out. " Just kidding. Course I'll help her out." The Swede said with a smile as she would keep looking at Alaina Sanders.

As Alaina spoke towards Belinda about the older sister of the Shooting Star, the blond seemed very slightly annoyed. She would shake her head a little, as she would proceed to then speak. " Ah, I've got no clue. I bet you she'll fight until she loses it? I can't see Cecilia retiring." Belinda spoke out as she would then let out a little laugh. " Maybe you should go after her belt."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:34 am

"Oh she would love that I bet. She is much quicker than I am, and quicker than she looks so just keep that in mind." Alaina said with a chuckle. Alaina sat back, looking up into the sky as she sat back, drinking more of her coke. "I wish I could take a shot at the belt, but I imagine she has a few people lined up for title shots, or the bosses do. I have done all I can to build myself up, but I am not sure I have earned it yet. I dunno, I just feel like I need to do more." Alaina added as she looked over at Belinda.

"You should face her for it, sister vs. sister. It would be something wouldn't it?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:50 pm

Belinda would simply scoff at Alaina's words as she took a sip of her coke and drank it, she couldn't help but wonder though. She'd kind of want to see Alaina and Cecilia fight someday, though she'd also want to fight her sister once for real.

" That would be something. Though I still kinda feel like I haven't earned it yet." Belinda said as she'd take another sip of her drink. " Haha, listen to us. Two unworthy wrestlers? That's not something anyone would think of us. Besides, I think you're more than worthy!" Belinda said as she would give Alaina a hardy pat on her back.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:12 pm

Alaina chuckled at Belinda and put a hand on her shoulder. "I would say ya have earned it. Don't sell yourself short! You are as good as your sister is." Alaina said as she reached in and grabbed a small sub she made for herself, taking a bite. "So, I hear there is another Northman in Tension, any relation to you?" Alaina asked, curious to see if Belinda in fact had a brother.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:15 pm

Belinda would smile over towards her friend, giving Alaina a slight nod of her head before she would then look out at the beach. When Alaina asked her about her brother, raising an eyebrow she would then take a sip of her drink again. " Yeah. Michael! My younger brother! How about that huh, I'm not the youngest Northman in AFW." Belinda joked as she would shrug her shoulders.

" I don't think he takes wrestling all that seriously, but he does seem to enjoy it and himself. I sometime envy his carefree attitude." Belinda said as she would chuckle out a bit at the thought.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:14 am

Alaina nodded and laughed a bit. "Oh I understand. I am probably the most uptight woman in Friction and I think I have done better lately because I have managed to unwind a bit and scale some of that back. Being super serious all the time helps keep you prepared but it can have unintended side effects too." Alaina said with a sigh, thinking of how her and Bryan had essentially gone their separate ways because of their careers.

It was a sobering thought but it was the absolute truth. Alaina missed the guy, but on the other hand was glad Belinda had a brother around, and didn't have to listen to any more talk of being the youngest Northman. Alaina could imagine that would get old quickly.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:36 am

Belinda would nod her head at Alaina's words, the Amazon was right about it, she figured it was also for the best that she didn't take it all to seriously either. Sure, it was her life and she wouldn't take it lightly, but if she made too big of a deal of it all then she'd be devastated by every little set back. 

" Yeah. So what's been going on with you as of late? I've heard you've been getting back into the swing of things, right?" Belinda said as she would throw a friendly smile towards her friend and rival.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:09 pm

Alaina nodded and looked over at Belinda. "It has been up and down. I snapped out of my old slump for the most part and have been doing better in the ring. Bryan and I broke up though, so I have been doing mostly training or doing things with Peggy to keep my mind off of that." Alaina said with a sigh. "I did lose to a rookie in the stretch but I am back and better than ever I feel. I will also not let the breakup get me down!"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:20 pm

Belinda would move her hand up to the back of Alaina, giving it a few friendly and comforting pats as she listened onto her rival. " Trust me, losing to a rookie isn't that bad. After all, even the greatest of legends were rookies once upon a time." Belinda spoke out as she would then stretch out a little.

" We both know you're about as tough as they come Alaina, and that nothing should get you down. Except maybe myself." Belinda said teasingly, a jokingly cocky tone as she chuckled out to herself.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:57 am

Alaina laughed and nodded. "Yeah, this is true. I am going to be in a tag team match with Yuki for the rookie tournament so she must see something in me if she picked me to be her partner huh?" Alaina said. She looked out at the water and finished off her soda. "Ya never know what will happen when we step into a ring Belinda. Maybe some day we will be in a team together on a big stage?" Alaina said, wondering what sort of crazy circumstances would necessitate them teaming up. It would b quite a draw if it were to happen though...

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content