Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 12:38 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:10 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 5:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 7:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Clyde Gastin Vs. Party Hard

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Party Hard - Page 2 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. Party Hard

Post by Lobo Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:23 pm

Like a ragdoll, Clyde was dragged to the center of the ring by Belle who quickly grabbed his legs and went into the usual motions of a figure four leglock!

"SHIT!" He gasped, trying his best to shove at her butt with his foot the moment she turned around, only to have Kaylee's legs suddenly ensnare around him after leaving a sudden kiss that made Clyde jump and blush heavily, his heart thumping from the sudden gesture before her long creamy, smooth thighs wrapped around his neck, squeezing tightly as his arm was secured.

"A-Aauuhh~!" Clyde howled, gritting his teeth and writhing in the pain, unable to think or move as he was being squeezed!

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:42 pm

Belle took a staggered step forward as Clyde planted his boot on her backside and gave a shove. She quirked a brow, glancing back as Kaylee kissed the man, seemingly pacifying him. With a small shrug, she returned to what she had been doing, coiling both of their legs together in the all too familiar leg lock before dropping herself back onto the mat to apply the hold firmly. Belle strength was quite impressive. Enough women in Friction had already been on the receiving end of her fists to attest to that. Submission holds like this? Were not really her thing. While she applied it well, it wasn't anything to write home about simply because it was a more technical move than one of raw power.

Kaylee by comparison was having a bit more fun on her end, squeezing Clyde for all he was worth before letting her legs loosen, allowing him to breath before returning back to their crushing pressure. She giggled all the while, clutching his arm close with one arm hooked around it tightly. Her free hand traced down along the length of his arm, fingers dancing over his skin with taunting tickles as it made it's way down their bodies. She slipped her fingers through his hair, mussing it up before she clenched her fingers around it to hold him still.

"I don't think we even need two of us for you, huh?" She had a soft seductive quality to her voice, a tone laced with the sweetest of honey. Kaylee cocked her head with a small cute pout. "I bet I could take you all on my own." Her thighs rubbed themselves up against his face briefly before she extended her legs further, locked at the ankles her legs strained as they clamped down tighter over Clyde.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:42 pm

Shoving Belle away was one thing but after a startling kiss from Kaylee, Clyde was right back to being figure four leg locked! "Gaaahhh!!" He cried out instantly as he was locked in, arching his upper body as much as he could as he was being torn up around the legs while Kaylee squeezed the fight out of him!

"Nnnhhh!!" He groaned in the hold, feeling Kaylee squeeze tightly before she eased up a little, giving him some air as she took his arm and toyed with it. The cowboy shivering at the touch of Kaylee's finger tips as they traced his skin and even tickled him a little before playing with his hair!

By the end of this, the trapped cowboy was a flustered mess who felt like a doll. Kaylee's taunts were even worse! Her seductive cooing only made him melt into her as she teased him before rubbing her thighs on his face. "Nnmm..." He moaned helplessly while still in pain from the figure four, before the blonde clamped again!

"A-Aahh!!!" Clyde cried out, prying at Kaylee's thighs while Belle messed him up!

"This.... Ain't exactly fair!" He exclaimed.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:35 pm

"It's not fair he says." Kaylee giggled as she twirled some of Clyde's blond hair around her finger. She cooed softly as his fingers ran up along her thighs, trying to pry them free. The two women pulled and squeezed at him easily, there wasn't much to be done with a girl on either end. It was clear Belle was actually trying to torque his legs and work him over as if this was a real match while Kaylee was more intent on playing with him.

"Hey Belle, let me wrestle him solo for a bit, to make things fair." Kaylee glanced down the length of Clyde's writhing body as the maroon haired woman craned her neck, making sure she was hearing her right.

"You know we can just end it right here, right?" She squinted at Kaylee, huffing softly.

"I didn't get all prettied up to win a match in under two minutes. Let me have fuuuuuun." She pouted across the way to Belle, who looked on, unimpressed by her childlike display of whining. Reluctantly she untangled herself from the man's legs and got herself up. She shrugged, walking to the ropes to lean.

"See... Now it's just you and me for a little." She gave her thighs a tight squeeze around his head. "All fair." Of course, she still had him in a scissored headlock. So it wasn't exactly fair still. At least now he was more capable to making it to the ropes if he was so inclined. She didn't seem willing to surrender the hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:07 pm

"It aint!" He exclaimed to repeat this gang up was NOT fair at all. Still he blushed hard, groaning in a mix of flustered frustration and even delight as Kaylee cooed and played with his hair, but he could hardly enjoy this as he was being pulled and squeezed, forcing him to groan and grit his teeth before Belle thankfully let go!

"Ouuh! Uuh!!" The two seemed to be debating letting him go and Clyde was just kind to trapped, silently WISHING Belle would just let go his legs wouldn't have to get destroyed.

Thankfully, Kaylee seemed occupied with her fun and Clyde was let half-loose.

"N-Nuuuhhhhh!!" Another squeeze suddenly from Kaylee had Clyde's eyes start to cross, his body twithcing as her flexing thighs made the cowboy, writhe and spasm a bit before he tried to kick and squirm with all he had, going for the ropes with his feet!

"I-I.... I don't mind spendin' my time with ya but... You'll have ta' excuse me... Nhh! Need ta' get ta' my feet first!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:38 am

Kaylee slipped her fingers through his hair, twirling a few blond strands around one, giving it a small tug. "I haven't pinned the former champion yet... would you like to be my first?" She cooed softly, twisting ever so slightly to wrench his head at an odd angle. She was alternating between rough crushing twists and simply rubbing her warm smooth thighs up against his face. In general, she didn't seem to need to put forth much effort into her hold, obviously toying with Clyde as belle looked on from afar, ready and willing to pound the man if he actually managed to mount an offense against Kaylee. It was a rather fire situation for the cowboy.

She continued to giggle as his squirmed in her grasp and grunted against her overpowering grip on his head. "I prefer you on the mats honestly. I don't think you would mind that, would you... Me, on top of you. With no rules, I could do so many things to you... it will be fun." She had enjoyed letting him work towards the ropes, doing nothing to make his escape easier. If anything, she was trying to drain him as much as she could before he reached them.

Belle had started to move around to cut Clyde off from the ropes, until Kaylee waved her off. Clearly she wanted him all to herself for now. She knew full well her other half would simple pummel their opponent into the ground. She had other plans. If she was going to add this accolade to her resume, she wanted it to be as a dominating force. If she could do it on her own, that would be even better. If and when the cowboy managed to reach the ropes, he would give the hold a far harder crank, sticking it to him hard for the last few seconds before actually releasing. Rather than rising back to her feet, she crawled away from him and remained on her knees, backing away from the ropes to wait for what he would do next after recovering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:16 pm

Clyde felt like a toy in Kaylee's grip. The way she played with his hair and tugged before saying he could be her first. Her first champ to pin but still, the way she said and everything she was saying, along with the scissors made his head blush red like a tomato before a sharp twist of her legs made the boy groan in agony.

"Huauuhh~!!" Her alternating, odd angle flexes and rubbing of her thighs on his face had Clyde swimming in a sea of mixed emotions as her tight grip swore him down. He moaned weakly as her thighs rubbed along his face, feeling her smooth thighs just lather his cheeks while she giggled about talked about being on top of him and doing things to him.

"H-Hnk!" His mind melted a little before he fought for those ropes.

Closer and closer Clyde got! And he relief came when he did grab it, only for Kaylee to suddenly give a harder, stronger crank on his head that felt like a vice grip.

"Aaaaa--Aauuhh~!!" A low groan of dizzy, crushing pain soon came over Clyde. His eyes crossing as Kaylee's legs flexed and scissored him with strong force, scrambling his brain for four long seconds until the count was broken and Clyde's head just slumped to the canvas.

"Uhh..." On the mat he writhed, twitching for a moment before slowly sitting up and grabbed the ropes, his head swimming with dizziness before he fell forward, landing with chin draped over the middle rope, his arms clinging to the top and middle as he lay on his knees, hunched over in front of Kaylee.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:06 pm

“Are you okay?” Kaylee inquired softly, a faint tinge of amusement evident in her tone. She slowly inched closer on her knees until she had reached Clyde, draping her arms around him. Her hands slipped over his shoulders, slowly roaming across his pectorals as she pulled him gently back, easing him up against her. The blond would nuzzle the back of his neck as she started to back away on her knees, trying to bring him with her, away from the ropes.

“Aw, you're tuckered out already?” She giggled softly as she was slowly moving them away from safety, letting him see the ropes get further away with each crawling step. She had made the journey enjoyable in other ways however, her lips planting small hot kisses on her neck as they traveled together.

“It’s a shame you aren't still champion… I would have really liked to win a belt from you.” If Clyde hadn't stopped her progress, she would have eventually brought them all the way back to the middle of the ring. She was being incredibly snuggly, pulling him close with small squeezes and nuzzling up against him. She was treating him more like a favored stuffed animal than an actual competitor.

“Lay down for me?” She asked in such a sweet tone, as if they weren't supposed to be wrestling at the moment. Her hands gave him one last caress across his chest before her arms pulled back and she heaved out her chest a bit, trying to push Clyde back to the canvas without her supporting him anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat May 05, 2018 8:22 pm

Clyde had ragged, tired breaths against the ropes, still recovering from her crushing scissors that left him drained, hearing Kaylee's cute, sweet taunts only poured on this humiliation of being a former champ and just getting crushed by her as she nuzzled to him.

"Hng~ Stop." He groaned feebly, breathing hot, exhales as he felt her gloves hands roaming his chest while she nuzzled his neck, driving his libido crazy as she knee walked to the center of the ring before, hot, sweet and tender kisses lined his neck.

"Ohh~~..."
The cowboy moaned tiredly as Kaylee pecked his skin with her soft lips, even her teasing words keeping him occupied as she snuggled him close with loving squeezes like a cuddly teddy bear! The worst part of this was how good it felt! And the former champ found himself just swooning in a trance with glossy eyes and a stupid grin as Kaylee hugged and nuzzled him.

She asked for him to lay and a final caress to his body made he just dumped himself (with a little help) onto the canvas, flat on his back with a pair of glossy eyes as he stared like a lusty dope at Kaylee.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat May 05, 2018 11:17 pm

“That’s a good boy~” Kaylee tranced her finger down along his neck before playing them out across his chest. She pressed a knee to his abdomen, pushing her weight down as she let it slip past to drag her thigh across his body, snuggly mounting him in a straddle. She rolled her hips, grinding her backside down on his lap in a circular motion.

“You’re so tough…” She taunted in a cutesy tone, lowering herself down on top of his chest. She pressed herself down against him firmly, flattening out her chest against his. The open front of her top, while covering her mostly, provided a lovely taste of what was underneath. Skin on skin, her warm bountiful bosom cozied up against his solid form.

One of her arms slipped around his shoulders, pulling him in nice as close. She was mindful to keep one of his shoulders off the mat, she didn't want to pin him just yet. Dipping her head, she placed a few kisses on his neck. “I don't know how I am going to beat you…” She mused softly, her kisses working their way up his chin until she was staring him in the face. “Maybe…”

She raised one of her legs up and over his, changing to straddle one of his thighs instead of his waist. Her free hand pressed to his chest, slowly traveling down across his navel. She let her finger tickle a bit tauntingly before sliding them even lower letting her hand slip between his legs to begin rubbing up and down his covered crotch. “Maybe this will work… what do you think?” She didn't give him a chance to answer, forcing her lush lips down upon his in a forceful kiss. Her head tilted as she sucked in his air, moaning softly. Before long she would slip her tongue into his mouth, claiming this space for her own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next