Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

We... need to talk.

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

We... need to talk. - Page 3 Empty Re: We... need to talk.

Post by Yori Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:39 am

Sayumi wrapped her arms around Cicilia giving the girl a big warm hug as she nuzzled her shoulder. "It's okay... I don't know what's going to happen either. But that's okay... it's like... part of the adventure, right? Traveling to the great unknown, finding all sorts of new stuff. Sure, it might be a bit scary, but sometimes its pretty great, right?" She grinned up at Cicilia. "You worry a whole lot... which is good. It means you're thinking about things." She brushed her chin back on Cicilia's shoulder looking at the boxer... looking through her almost.

"So... am I your girlfriend now? Do I have an official title?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:59 am

Cicilia hugged the sweet lavender wrestler back gently, resting her chin on her shoulder as Sayumi nuzzled into hers. She was so sweet and kind... Was it any wonder why she fell in love with her? She reassured the german that even through they don't know what's happening, it'd all be okay because that was part of the adventure. She snickered softly, pulling away just the bare minimum to kiss her new girlfriend on the cheek, then a little more so she could look into those beautiful aqua eyes of hers...

"How about my therapist...? You always know what to say and the job's still open." Cicilia joked, smiling warmly. "Can I call you sweetheart...?" she leaned in a little closer. "How about... 'cutie'?" She leaned in a little more, there lips only an inch or so apart. She desperately wanted to kiss her, that desire from before only amplifying as time passed... Sayumi had called her a really good kisser but she didn't give herself enough credit. Not like she needed it, seeing as the boxer's desire to just keep on doing it said enough.

"Can I call you... 'my girlfriend...?'"

If she let her, Cicilia would take her lips in hers and kiss her one more time, her eyes closing slowly as she tried to lose herself in the moment. She'd kiss a little harder than before, pressing just a tiny bit into Sayumi but she'd retreat if she sensed any kind of negative resistance. She didn't want to make her uncomfortable she was just... too good to resist...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:05 am

"Mmm... I dunno about that. I don't think you could afford my hourly rates." She giggles. "Sure... both of those sound..." She blinked as Cicilia leaned in on her. "Su-" She was cut off by the sudden kiss, leaning back a bit with the force of it, but in no way resisting. She let out a muffled giggle against Cicilia's lips.

She slipped her arms up from around the boxer to drape them over her shoulders, a finger idly twirling a lock of her hair around it. She closed her eyes, savoring the kiss for as long as it lasted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:20 am

Cicilia snickered herself into their kiss, wrapping her arms around Sayumi, holding her against her as the lavender cutie draped her arms around her shoulders. It hadn't even been a day since the two of them got together, not even an hour even and already she made her so happy... Perhaps the german was just easy to please... Perhaps Sayumi just knew how... Either way, the boxer was hopeful about the next coming days...

After a long while, Cicilia would pull away once more, grinning almost stupidly. No one ever had made her smile like this and she was enjoying every moment. The sun was just starting to go down before them, appearing as if to sink below the lake's surface before them as the blue curtain of night lowered in time. That beautiful sight didn't compare to the one in front of her now though and didn't take her eyes off her for a second.

"I love you, Sayumi..." She sighed, getting more and more used to saying it out loud.

"And... thank you... for just being here..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:34 am

Combed her fingers through the boxer's long dark hair as they kissed. Pulling herself closer, pressing herself tightly up against the other woman's side. If her lips would never get chapped, she could do this forever. "Mmm..."

As they parted lips, she had kept hold of Cicilia's bottom lip, giving it a small playful tug before letting it slip free. She leaned in, rubbing their noses together as she smiled. She could definitely get use to this. Someone to hold on to and snuggle up with whenever she wanted. She idly was playing with Cicilia's hair. "I'm... glad to be here." She had a big goofy grin on her face. "I just thought about something... I won, didn't I." She arched her eyebrows slightly. "That was our third match, sorta. Like, our tie breaker."

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:48 am

"Mmm..."

Cicilia felt her hots for Sayumi only increase as she played with her lip, practically inviting the German to shower her with more kisses but, against all odds, she restrained her enthusiasm, for better or worse. Instead, she leaned in as her girlfriend did, softly rubbing her nose against hers as she did the same... She'd never thought holding someone like this.... Kissing and playing with them like this would be so much fun... so... calming... She wished the sun wasn't going down so she could just kiss her and hug her like this forever...

The German's smile only widened as Sayumi recalled that they had their third match already and that she had broken their tie... So she did, so she did... Cicilia laughed lightly, leaning in to peck the lavender cutie's lips lightly.

"Yeah... You won! I think that means you've earned something... Speak your wish and if it's within my power, I shall grant it..." She spoke with a false, deeper voice, almost as if she were some kind of genie released from a lamp. In a way... Sayumi had done just that... Brought her out of her shell and whatnot... All the more reason to grant her wish.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:02 pm

"Hmm... I feel this is something I should keep for a rainy day, just in case. Until then, I can just make you do stuff for me anyhow." She was beaming happily... it was uncertain if she was joking. Regardless, she returned the peck with a soft sigh. "We probability shouldn't stay out here all night." She watched Cicilia carefully, as if something had just popped into her head and she was thinking it over. Her lips tightened as she looked a bit devious. "Still have any of that ice cream left over?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:19 pm

"Okay then... You have a favor on hold." Cicilia beamed back, keeping a mental note of that one. Make her do stuff for her... Yeah.. That sounded about right... With the state of mind she was in right now, the German would do anything for her... Do her dishes, mop the floor... She wasn't kidding when she said she'd fulfill her wish... The poor boxer with completely lovestruck.

Sayumi noted that... perhaps they shouldn't stay out here all night... Was it that late already? For the first time in a while, Cicilia glanced up and surveyed her surroundings. The sky was half-dusk blue already and the chill of night was hanging over their heads... Yeah. She was right... they should probably get going.

Before either of them could get up though, the lavender cutie questioned if they had any more of that icecream they bought... Cicilia tilted her head, perplexed.

"Yeah... We have some. I think about half. It's still in my freezer. Why?"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:23 pm

"...Cause I wanna eat it? That's a silly question." She laughed giving Cicilia a squeeze. unwrapping herself from Cicilia she stretched out her arms and legs, still a bit sore from their match. "You didn't think I'd forget about it and leyt you just have it all, did you?" Unless stopped, she's slip off the bench and hold out a hand to Cicilia. "Assuming you don't mind the company."

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:36 pm

Cicilia rolled her eyes at Sayumi's response. Of course. What was she thinking she was gonna do with it? Paint? The boxer unwound herself from her girlfriend if a bit reluctantly, stuffing her hands back into her pockets as she watched her stretch.

"Alright, alright... You caught me and my evil plans red-handed." The boxer quipped. "But I'm not letting you have all of it either." She took Sayumi's hand, slipping off the bench with her, but not before giving the back of her hand a soft kiss...

"At this point...? I don't want to let you go just yet..."

Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next