Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

We... need to talk.

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

We... need to talk. - Page 2 Empty Re: We... need to talk.

Post by Yori Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:05 pm

"I could tell." She giggled recalling how Cicilia had been towards the end of the match. She gave the girl's shoulder a nuzzle. "I'm happy it was with me as well... Despite being a bit scared. I um...  Still wish you didn't have to find out I did stuff like this though..." She wasn't so sure why she was so embarrassed by it now. Was it just because she cared what Cicilia thought of her? She had never given it too much thought. Just something she never spoke of. In her defense, there wasn't really a great was to work that sort of thing into polite conversation.

Sayumi's head was coaxed up as Cicilia placed a hand on her cheek. She blushed at the compliment, fiercely. She had rarely been flustered by things like this until now. It seemed to mean something more, especially with how Cicilia had said it. "Thank you..." She bit her lower lip softly, glancing off to the side slightly embarrassed. "You're rather beautiful too, you know... And strong... And a really good kisser... Like... Really good. " She glanced back, stealing a small peck on Cicilia's lips with a smile. "Got you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:44 pm

"If it makes you feel any better... I don't think any less of you." Cicilia smiled, feeling her nuzzle into her shoulder. "You look so good in your wrestling outfit..."

When the Boxer placed her hand on Sayumi's cheek and complimented her obvious beauty, the blush that fell over her face was one of the most adorable things she'd ever seen her do... She was just so flustered... It made Cicilia just want to hold her sight and never let her go... Still, the German didn't take her compliments much better, her face flashing it's own shade of dark red as she called her beautiful too, strong and a... really good kisser...? She was stunned by that last one... Yeah, Cicilia knew she looked okay... she had a mirror after all and the wasted punching bags at the gym demonstrated her strength though it was nice to be acknowledged. But... a good kisser...? That meant far more to her than those previous compliments...

That quick peck Sayumi delivered upon Cicilia made her heart swell in her chest, her blush deepening slightly... Well.. It was her turn to kiss her now! The boxer would lean in, slower than the lavender beauty's quick peck, her mouth curled into a soft smile. She would pause just before their lips would meet, staring into those gentle aqua eyes of hers intently.

"Got you..."
She whispered before closing that small distance and kissing her fully. This was no idle peck she was offering but a full-on craving-filled kiss. It was definitely more lady-like than the ones they were throwing around in their wrestling match but still... her passions weren't wasted.

Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:43 am

"Thanks... I was pretty worried. It's... not exactly..." She blinked, cut off by the compliment. "Oh, that wasn't even the full thing. I have lots of really colorful frills that can be attached. I don't use those in.... well... those kind of matches. I make all my gear myself actually. It's how I keep things so modular." She beamed, proud of her work. "I think I look pretty cute in it too. But I guess that's the point."

She tilted her head as Cicilia inched closer, staring back at the boxer. They were so close she could swear she could feel the woman's body heat. Then she spoke, with that smile of hers. Sayumi made a soft sound of surprise as their lips met, and a muted giggle afterwards. She leans into it, relaxing herself up against Cicilia with a content sigh. Her eyes closed, taking it all in again. She didn't mind this one. Without the lights and the crowds, it felt the same. It felt right. That was all that really mattered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:46 am

Cicilia smiled softly as the two of them shared a long, soft kiss, the two of them leaning into it with a contentment... With nobody around, the boxer didn't feel the least bit disturbed sharing this moment with her sweetheart and, in fact, it felt much better... Here where it was just them, things came much more naturally... more relaxed... They way they leaned into eachother, how their eyes dropped closed, down to the way they kissed... It just felt more human...

Eventually though, Cicilia did pull away, their lips disconnecting with the smallest *pop*. The German didn't pull fully back immediately, hovering in the air for a moment as if asking if Sayumi wanted to continue their kiss and, if she did, she'd gladly accept.

If not, she'd return back to her previous position: Her hand in Sayumi's both and her other by her side.

"C-come to think of it..." Cicilia murmured, her cheeks flashing a cherry red. "You look pretty cute out of it too..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:52 am

Sayumi licked her lips as they parted, lingering a breath away from Cicilia. She was tempted, oh so tempted to keep going... She instead gave Cicilia a sweet little peck on the cheek before nuzzling up against the girl's shoulder. She tucked her legs up onto the bench as she cozied up to Cicilia. She tilts her head slightly, eyes innocently peering up at the boxer as she smiled. "I know, right? This dress is super cute." Woosh... right over her head. She did love this dress though.

She hooked her arms around Cicilia's, holding her close with a soft sigh. "So... how does all this work now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:20 am

For a moment, Cicilia thought they'd kiss again and she braced herself for it... but Sayumi drifted past and delivered the softest kiss to her cheek before returning to nuzzling her shoulder... The boxer blushed... harder, placing her free hand over her kissed cheek in shock... but she smiled happily, returning the kiss to the top of the Lavender cutie's head.

When the boxer commented how cute she was WITHOUT her wrestling outfit on, Sayumi couldn't help to agree... because her dress was just that cute. Yeah... that's exactly what she meant by that. Cicilia couldn't help but giggle, thinking that she wasbsubject to a joke, before leaning in to that innocent, adorable expression, placing a soft kiss on her forehead...

"Super cute..." She agreed.

The boxer's gaze glanced down as she watched Sayumi hook their arms together, the two of them holding each other close... The cute little lavender asked what they did now and, to be honest... Cicilia had no idea. She didn't have ANY romantic partners before her and whatever advice she was given by her parents was vague at best.

"I... I guess we do a lot of this...?" Cicilia said questioningly, feeling just as lost as Sayumi. "A-and... then... other things... later...? I don't know... I guess we'll figure it out was we go...?" The question seemed to fluster the boxer, leaving her uncertain. What WAS she supposed to do? How does one HAVE a girlfriend? How does this all work?

"I know one thing though... I'm happy being with you now..." Cicilia her head to face Sayumi, love quite clear in her eyes.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:30 am

Sayumi seemed mostly content to snuggle. She was normally down for a good cuddle, so this was right up her alley. She couldn't recall if anyone had ever really given her this much attention or praise. It felt nice to be noticed. Respected... hopefully. She had spent a good chunk of her life miserable or aimless. This was a nice cherry on top of her week.

"A lot of this, huh? That doesn't seem so bad." She tilted her head slightly to peer up at Cicilia. "Like what other things?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:54 am

Sayumi's probing to ask what exactly "other things" meant caused the boxer to blush even harder, both attracted too and, to a minor extent, frustrated by her innocence. Other things... Did she really have to explain that...? God, this was so EMBARRASSING! How stupid would it sound if she said Remember the arena? we do that, but aaaaaaaaaaall night? How stupid was she for even thinking that right now of all times? How would Sayumi take it if she even MENTIONED anything like that...? Somehow... she had an idea that wouldn't blow over well... at all. It wouldn't for her. Why should she treat her new girlfriend any different? She had to come up with something much gentler... less... disrespectful and more realistic. Cicilia couldn't help but feel a bit angry with herself, having those thoughts, that match with Sayumi still fresh in her mind.

"W-well..." Cicilia began, clearing her throat lightly. Why did this have to be so hard...? "For example... I guess I'd give you gifts like... flowers or chocolates or something. Make your day a little bit better... Then... I guess I'd start taking you out on dates or something...? Maybe to the beach? Maybe to your favorite restaurant...? Nice things... Sweet things... Things to show how much I.... I love you..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:05 am

Gosh, this was starting to sound better and better by the moment. Free chocolate? Gifts? Flowers? Fancy dinners? Why hadn't she tried this whole thing sooner. "That all sounds pretty great to me... but." She lifted her head to plop it cutely on Cicilia's shoulder. "I don't think you need to do all that to show you love someone... um, me. I think just being there is probably enough. Anyone can just buy you stuff." She tilted her head, blowing at Cicilia's face gently. "I like the date thing though... I haven't really been on a real date before."

"Are you okay, you're doing that thing were you get all cute and red and start talking funny." She squints at Cicilia, trying to figure out what was up with her. She had ways of making her talk. She leaned in cloooooser. She was watching her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:33 am

"Oh..." Cicilia responded as Sayumi informed her she didn't have to just buy her stuff to show how much she cared. Anyone could do that after all. "Okay..." She smiled softly though, glad she wasn't that kind of girl who needed to have every gift possible as soon as possible. Of course, she knew from the start her cute Sayumi wasn't anything like that it just... felt nice to have it confirmed. The boxer smiled softly as the lavender cutie tilted her head and breathed, her breath sweet and warm... It made her want to kiss her all over again... The dating thing... It was a lot more complicated than what she'd described... Apparently, there were a whole BOOK of rules dedicated to teaching you how to have your very own date. How did she know this...?

She had the book at home on her shelf in her room. She was a kid when she got it! Stop judging!

Still... she could read that book a hundred times over and not be prepared in the least for the real thing. Perhaps it was all the rules getting to her... Perhaps it was the idea of just going out with her more... Whatever the reason, it but the boxer on edge.

Cicilia flinched as suddenly Sayumi drew closer, snapping the German out of her trance as she asked if she was okay, that she was doing that "thing" where she got all red and cute. Of course, this only made her face a shade redder.

"Wh-what? I'm..." Just hearing her own voice made it clear to her that Cicilia couldn't convince Sayumi she was fine. She seemed pretty interested in knowing what was going on in her head, given how close the two of them were again... Cicilia sighed heavily, extracting as much courage as she could muster. "I-I guess I'm nervous.... I haven't done anything like this either... I want to try this with you... I'm just afraid I'll mess it up..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next