Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Russian Rules - Yelena Turova vs. Zoey Jae Oh

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Russian Rules - Yelena Turova vs. Zoey Jae Oh - Page 4 Empty Re: Russian Rules - Yelena Turova vs. Zoey Jae Oh

Post by Berial Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:42 am

The grip was a little hard to manage, but Yelena didn’t seem to be enjoying it, so that was a good sign. All she had to do was keep the grip tight and hope she stayed still long enough for her strength to fail her. How much oxygen could such a large body take in any way? A bead of sweat ran down Zoey’s forehead, but it was just a matter of time. No need to be nervous.

That was until the Russian went straight for her wrists. Now, that wouldn’t be a problem normally. Normally. But when she glanced down and saw those biceps pumping, the veins surging with raw and vengeful energy, Zoey knew before it even happened that those wrists were coming down. With a strong yank, she was pulled away from the bodybuilder’s midsection, legs unraveling as she fell back onto her lap. In a hurry, she twisted herself around and went to scurry away from her and for the ropes. No way was she getting caught again. No way. No friggin’ way.

Back to top Go down

Russian Rules - Yelena Turova vs. Zoey Jae Oh - Page 4 Empty Re: Russian Rules - Yelena Turova vs. Zoey Jae Oh

Post by kerflubble Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:42 pm

Yelena sucked in much needed oxygen as Zoey scurried away to the safety of... well not being in the Russian woman's grasp. Her muscles ached with oxygen-deprived exertion and her forehead pounded, but the pink haired powerhouse was still getting back up, swaying slightly as she got back to her vertical base for the first time in what to her seemed like a very long time. "You..." she breathed, her large chest rising and falling "...you were better fighter than I first thought." the blue clad fighter panted, pulling herself up to her full height, towering over both Zoey and the ref girl.

"Now get back over here!" She yelled, charging forwards as she attempted to scoop the TKD maven off her feet and carry her away, twisting to plant her down in the centre of the canvas with a painful carrying spinebuster.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:13 pm

Regardless of how well she was doing, Zoey’s heart was going about a million miles a minute. Getting nearly crushed to death by a human trash compactor will do that to you, even more so trying to wrestle with it. She was getting somewhere, surely. Just had to keep up with this strategy.

The TKD chick got up to her feet, using the ropes to help her rise. The head-crushing scissors took more out of her than she thought, and she wasn’t exactly thinking positive back there. At the very least, she was doing damage. That much the Russian was able to spell out for her when she wasn’t saying the obvious. ‘Better’? Try ‘best’.

Yeah, and your a lot stupider than I first tho-hey!”

The next thing Zoey knew, she was going horizontal and heading straight towards the ring floor. Her body didn’t crash so much as splash against the canvas, knocking the air right out of her. Waves of agony surged up and down her body as she arched her back.

My everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed May 09, 2018 11:14 pm

Yelena's heavy form lay against the TKD fighter's aching body, he chest rising and falling with each heavy breath as she crawled up the fallen fighter, pressing her hands against Zoey's shoulders. "I have not touched your everything, yet, you understand." the pink haired powerhouse warned, staring at Zoey straight in the eye. "I call you a decent fighter, despite thinking you are in a poor match for your skill, and you insult me." She lectured, pulling a shoulder off the canvas each time the referee tried to get into a position to count a pin fall. "Perhaps I should make it so you cannot speak again? Or should I let you keep your voice, but only let you scream for mercy that will not come?" 

Dark words moved to ominous actions as the Russian shifted herself across the Korean woman instead of straddling her, with one arm hooking around the TKD chick's neck and another in between her legs, Yelena got her feet back on the ground and began to lift Zoey off the canvas and across her chest, standing up with the smaller fighter securely in her arms.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Wed May 30, 2018 11:37 pm

This must have been what it was like to be mauled by a bear. Thrown about helplessly like a ragdoll and left half-dead on the floor before there was hardly even a chance to let a scream out. Only the bear probably would have been satisfied with just ending things. With having its prey between its jaws and hobbling back to its cave for a well-deserved rest.

Yelena was a far more terrifying creature, as it became increasingly apparent to the TKD chick. While she writhed in pain on the floor, the giant Russian loomed over her, shrouding the fallen Korean in darkness and pinning her to the mat for the easy one-two-three count. Only the count never came. Every time the referee went to end the match, Yelena put a firm stop to it, only letting her dark and foreboding words fill the space between them. A whole new side of this woman came to light, and Zoey silently wished she would just go back to putting her in the ground.

But that wasn’t happening. Not while this pink-haired powerhouse was lifting her off the ground, holding her prey tight in her grip and leaving a very solemn decision for Zoey to make. For a second, she struggled in the grip, trying to break free and darting her eyes left and right for a chance at escape that never came. She had to decide. Strengthen her resolve or beg for mercy. “I...I…” Given her state, there was only one real option now, wasn’t there? “...take your best shot, Sergei.”

Good choice.

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:36 pm

The overpowering Russian gave a curt nod as Zoey seemed to face the music with some bravado. Very few people would be telling the pink haired powerlifter to bring it on, especially not after having taken a few hits from Yelena already, but the TKD maven want her best shot, then that was what she was going to get.

Getting herself into a stable position and breathing deep, Yelena lifted the raven haired fighter straight up into the air, holding her 9 feet in the air before letting Zoey fall, putting a little pressure on one side to get the woman spinning slightly in the air so that she'd be facing up at the lights of the gym when the pink haired giantess caught her over her shoulders.

Reaching over her head and legs, the Russian pulled down on the TKD Maven's body, stretching and bending the trash talker over her shoulders, letting her feel the pain shared by gym equipment around the world when Yelena performed her "Rack the Weights." She had wanted her best shot, and Yelena was letting her have it.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4