Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 10:13 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 9:36 am

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 12:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:58 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Octagon Hell - MIO vs Amy Evans and Chelsea Loski

2 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Octagon Hell - MIO vs Amy Evans and Chelsea Loski - Page 2 Empty Re: Octagon Hell - MIO vs Amy Evans and Chelsea Loski

Post by Nelv Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:31 am

Before Mio could follow up her takedown, Amy already kicking out, shoving her away. Deciding that she wouldn't be able to overpower the blonde in her state, the raven haired girl backed away. She could use a bit of recovering time herself after all, considering fighting Amy was only half part of this match. She kept an eye of Amy while she' down on one knee, her eyes glanced to Chelsea once, before returning to the blonde.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Octagon Hell - MIO vs Amy Evans and Chelsea Loski - Page 2 Empty Re: Octagon Hell - MIO vs Amy Evans and Chelsea Loski

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:32 pm

Angry the blonde moved up to her feet and looked over at her opponent, who was giving a passing glance at Chelsea like she had to worry about her...when Amy was in the ring! Like how full of herself did she think that she expected to get jumped like Amy would need to get help dealing with her. If Amy really wanted to she could have this chick flattened, beaten, and begging for more without Chelsea having to lift a damn finger.

Getting up she moved in towards the girl with her arms outstretched and looked ready to find an opening to grab at her and try to force her backwards into the ropes where she could press her arm into her neck and try to choke her out a bit before the ref could intervene.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:50 pm

As Mio's attention went back to Amy she sensed more hostility from the blonde for some reason. Perhaps fighting back a little had irritated the taller girl, but they're in a match here so she kinda had to. She might have a pretty slim chance to win at best, but Mio always offered resistance when she could, and that's why she's in this business.

As Amy reached for her, the raven haired girl grabbed back, although she's easily overpowered by her opponent due to their physical difference. Mio was being pushed back further and further, eventually her back met the turnbuckle behind her. Her attention was then distracted slightly by the contact, which allowing an opening that let Amy put an arm on her neck!

"A-ack...!" Mio groaned, both her hands reached for the arm to try pushing it away from her.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:32 am

Amy loved throwing her strength around in a fight and establishing that Mio was inferior to her in that department made her proud, even as the ref protested her move. Chelsea looked at her wondering when she would get her chance to shine as Amy seemed determined to teach her a lesson solo. Though she remained where she was as Amy finally pulled away from the ropes. Grabbing Mio's hair as she did so.

"This way Mio." Amy said remembering what she had to do as she took her face and tried to bury it in her chest looking to keep her nice and close while squeezing her whole body. Shaking her chest to really drive the point home as she looked to smother the girl in her chest.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:21 am

The choking only lasted fairly short, but it still weakened Mio quite a bit. As her hair was grabbed by Amy, she could only squirm around a little before the blonde pulled her face into her cleavage to smother her. "Mmmm...!" Mio let out a muffled protests, her head shaking left and right, which was then helped by the Amy shaking her chest as well. "Mmmbb..."

Meanwhile the blonde also put a squeeze on her lithe form, causing her to struggle cutely within the taller girl's grasps. At the moment it looked like the raven haired petite was completely helpless against Amy!

"Mmnngh...!"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:07 pm

Mio could offer no serious response to her attacks, offered nothing that could actually stop the blonde from having her way with the smaller girl. Almost reminded her of her situation with SIG. Constantly acting like she could come back and more or less treating that as her excuse to keep challenging her to matches she knew she had no chance of actually winning. It was almost cute in how hopeless she was in that regard as she tried to struggle against her as She walked her over to her corner and pushed her against the wall. "Since you feel like oogling my friend here maybe she could get a turn against you."

Tagging in Chelsea the redhead moved in closer and got near Amy while the girl proceeded to grab and squeeze the girls chest. "Alright move please I got this Amy." Chelsea said bringing her foot up and up against her neck as she tried to choke her out. "You let me know when this starts to become too much sweetie." She said ignoring the ref that started counting again.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:13 pm

Mio continued to squirm helplessly in Amy's embrace, not realizing where the girl was taking her until the blonde dropped the hint. She gasped when Amy let her go, but barely have any time to adjust her breath. The blonde's hands squeezing her chest made her moan instead, and Chelsea then joined the fray by placing a foot on her throat!

"G-gagh..." the raven haired girl groaned, her hands trying to pull the foot away from her neck. "Ack..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:24 pm

"Psh. Hope you don't mind this too much cause we tend to choke a bitch a up a lot when they think we can be beaten in a handicap match." Chelsea said as the ref counted her out before the redhead pulled her foot away and let Mio breathe as she grabbed her hair and tried to force her down to the floor. Moving in for the kill the redhead would try and get on top of her opponent and force her into a headlock on the floor.

Positioning herself so that she was on top of the girl Chelsea made sure Mio's face was partially buried in her chest. "So all we have to do is make the little girl squeal and cry until she's out of it. Oh how would we go about doing that?" Chelsea said with a questioning smirk as the hold persisted.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:37 am

After the ref interfered with Chelsea's choking, the redhead grabbed Mio's hair and pushed her down the mat where she'd pant. Like before she barely got any respite as Chelsea would then laid herself on top of her and put her in a headlock, pressing her face against her chest. They weren't as big as Amy's but it's still an embarrassing and a turning on experience at the same time for the smaller girl.

"Nngghh..." she squirmed and tried to pry off the lock, moving around in an attempt to drag Chelsea along a bit, hoping it'd loosen the hold. The ropes weren't too far away either, so maybe she could try reaching it with her foot.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:14 pm

Mio was a fighter at the very least, not stopping regardless of the situation she was in. It wasn't going to save her as Chelsea wasn't letting up and Amy certainly wasn't going to stop either. If anything Mio was getting off easy so far though something told her once her and Amy had gotten one little submission out of her she would see the end of her fighting. Mio was moving her body closer to the ropes while Chelsea maintained the hold, forcing the redhead to move around a bit to try and keep the hold.

"You sure you want to do that? Something tells me your enjoying your stay here and if you put your leg there our time together ends and ill have to go back to other things like tossing you around." Chelsea said mockingly as she felt Mio fighting to get free while she just pressed her head more into her chest.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next