Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:24 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 1 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Li-Mei vs. Ryo Kamiya - The Oriental Experience

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Li-Mei vs. Ryo Kamiya - The Oriental Experience - Page 4 Empty Re: Li-Mei vs. Ryo Kamiya - The Oriental Experience

Post by BritBrat Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:17 pm

This one needed to be brought down to earth. So why not do just that?

In the figurative sense, Li-Mei suddenly burst onto Ryo, cocky after bringing her to one orgasm, her legs snaking around him before taking him down to the mat once again. "Did that big talk suddenly go away, boy?" Li-Mei teased. She would look to carry this momentum, her hands latching onto his ankles before attempting to roll him over, using her legs for some leverage and if he is still shocked, all before she would try to get him in a boston crab!

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Li-Mei vs. Ryo Kamiya - The Oriental Experience - Page 4 Empty Re: Li-Mei vs. Ryo Kamiya - The Oriental Experience

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:19 pm

"Nghh...the big talk is always-Hey, wait, don't you-"

Indeed, the cocky teen would have had a quip available for the incredibly beautiful woman, but he was cut off early on, being flipped over into one of the most painful submission holds!

Crying out, legs and spine bending in Li-Mei's grip, Ryo gripped his hair, trying to deal with the pain shooting through his body. There was no point in submitting, as it wouldn't be counted until he actually had an orgasm first. Gritting his teeth, he tried to crawl his body towards the edge of the ring, slowly trying to drag himself while she punished him in the boston crab!

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:14 pm

Li-Mei wasn't gonna give this guy a chance, neither let him get his cleaver quip out as she moved deftly on him, flipping him over for a nice boston crab, putting a lot of pressure on his legs.

Of course, her plan wasn't to submit the guy, it wouldn't have counted anyways and there was so much pleasure for her to give. Though she has to wear him down first before she would do that, Ryo trying to drag himself towards the ropes. Keeping the boston crab locked, Li-Mei looked back,watching him trying his best to get to those ropes that would give him the chance to break free. "Oooooh. You're nearly there....that's it...just a little more..." She says with a devilish smile.

Li-Mei again is a woman that likes to toy with her opponents, give them a false sense of hope. So as Ryo would get near to the ropes, Li-Mei would drag him away from it, pulling his body away before applying the pressure once more!

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:22 am

Nearly there, nearly there...slowly, the Last Wrestle Angel was crawling towards the ropes, reaching out to them so he could save himself from this submission hold. After all, why he couldn't actually submit to the painful hold, he could still get Li-Mei disqualified if she was unwilling to break the hold!

Just a little bit closer, and he would have had it right in hand...but it seemed Li-Mei had other ideas, the beautiful chinese woman pulling the lighter fighter back to the center of the ring and re-applying the hold!

"AHH C-Come on! Lemme go!"

Ryo whined, his spine being bent, constant painful pressure being applied as the woman continued to torture him just for the heck of it!

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:46 pm

Ahhh, so good to play around with your opponent. She loved teasing and toying with them, giving them some sort of false hope or a sense of dominance before taking the veil off. While it could be a flaw if done wrong, Li-Mei knew just when to pull him back before he go for the rope break.

Much to the dismay of the Last Wrestle Angel, Ryo being dragged into the middle of the ring and applying the hold once more, bending his spine in an unnatural way, keeping on with the pressure on his back. Of course, this is still an hentai match, the Chinese woman certainly hasn't forgotten about that.

"Nuh-uh-uh!" She teased, looking down at his speedo covered crotch and giving a hungry looking lick of her lips. "Besides..." Li-Mei's right arm soon lets go of one of his legs, keeping one for the single crab, but her hand moves to rub all over his crotch, playing with his balls some. "...I wanted to return the favor."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:22 am

For the briefest of moments, Ryo thought he was geting some relief, that she had seen wisdom, and mercy, releasing the hold on his bare legs...only for the beauty, though Ryo was quickly thinking of another B word to call her, doubled down by trapping him in a painful single leg crab hold!

And just to make things more humiliating, there her hand was, rubbing and stroking and cupping his cock and balls through his speedo, his struggling getting more frantic as he realised her intentions!

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:57 pm

Despite letting go of his leg, Li-Mei has no intention of letting him go. Even if it was an erotic style of match, this was still a match and the Chinese beauty respects his erotic skill. In her mind, she allowed him with that one orgasm and doesn’t want to give him an inch or he’ll take a mile!

Making her intentions clear, he would struggle more under her hold, Li-Mei rolling her eyes while she plays with his cock and balls. “Oh come on dear, you didn’t see me struggling like the last time you pulled one out of me..” Chuckling as she shook her head. Alright then. Time to turn things up a notch.

Her hand slides under the speedos of Ryo, something that commonly linked to the “Last Wrestle Angel” before her hand would find his cock, slowly getting her fingers latched around the organ before she would slowly stroke it up and down.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:36 pm

"I wasn't trying to pull your leg out of your socket when I was making you cum!" Ryo protested, still trying to drag himself towards a rope.

It was ultimately a futile gesture though, Li-Mei was taller, was at least as strong as he was, and had a commanding grip on his leg, sitting on his body to keep him in place.

...and his leg wasn't the only thing she had a grip on, her soft and warm hand soon finding his bare cock, her soft strokes causing him to start breathing heavier while his member betrayed him, shivering at her loving touches, and steadily getting harder for her, finally settling at its full six inch length.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:16 am

“Oh don’t be so dramatic. I have no intention of doing that.” Li-Mei only needed to keep him in place so that she could pump an orgasm out of him. The Chinese woman had that much respect for his skills to do as such.

Resistance would prove to be futile anyways, Li-Mei had a commanding grip on him, and this is not talking about the single leg crab. Her soft and silky hand grasped on his cock and starts to stroke at his member, having him shiver and get a lot harder. She grinned as his cock grew to full mast, his lust betraying him.

“Mmmmhmm…isn’t that a nice thing you have packing.” It may not be the biggest that she has seen but Li-Mei has seen people that have worked with similar to what he has. Starting to pick up the pace, letting her warm and loving grip just jerk his cock and work him to get Ryo closer to the peak of climax!

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:40 pm

This was bad, really bad...at least, in terms of winning the match. In terms of hand job execution and actual pleasure...it was good. Very good.

It also helped that she let up some pressure on the half crab, still keeping him in place, while the pleasure of her handjob turned his pained groans into moans, making his struggles slow as she pumped and jerked away, his body shivering, already starting to leak pre-cum.

Within only minutes of her loving attention, he felt his cock start throbbing, the teen letting out a moaning whimper. "Ohhh...I'm...I'm gonna..."

He didn't get to finish his sentence, as his body finished it for him, letting out a low cry as he came, shooting his load into Li-Mei's hand!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next