Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:24 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Li-Mei vs. Ryo Kamiya - The Oriental Experience

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Li-Mei vs. Ryo Kamiya - The Oriental Experience - Page 3 Empty Re: Li-Mei vs. Ryo Kamiya - The Oriental Experience

Post by BritBrat Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:26 pm

Li-Mei let out a soft coo when Ryo slid his fingers under the shiny fabric of her swimsuit, exposing her breast before using his talents of his tongue and lips on her nipple. "Ahhhhhn~" The Chinese woman's nipples stiffen from the pleasure washing over her like a wave as he went about humping her. She could feel her own pussy beginning to moisten due to the crotch humping and he haven't even penetrated her yet.

Beginning to be overwhelmed with pleasure, Li-Mei's hand went to her other breasts and began kneading and fondling it, just to increase stimulation. For a moment, she forgot about winning the match, but at the moment, the Oriental Rose couldn't bring herself to care. She always had that tendency to play around with her opponent, especially when it comes to hentai style matches. Still, here she was with a guy (could she call him a boy?) who has no problem in pleasuring a woman. Definitely better than the trainer guy. And besides, why not let him have one cum on her? Wouldn't hurt much at all.

"Ahhhh!! Ahhh!! Hahhhn~!!" It may not be such a good showing for her first match as Ryo is taking advantage of the opening that she gave him. And so far, the skill he is showing is pretty impressive so far.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Li-Mei vs. Ryo Kamiya - The Oriental Experience - Page 3 Empty Re: Li-Mei vs. Ryo Kamiya - The Oriental Experience

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:37 am

Ryo still wasn't sure if she was just allowing this to happen, or if he was actually getting the upper hand, but decided it was best to just roll with it. For the moment, he had the advantage over this oriental goddess, and that was all that mattered.

Needing to do something better than just dry hump the woman, the boy trailed his fingers down her stomach and waist, until he could slip them into her swimsuit, allowing him to rub them against her snatch, feeling how she was starting to get from his work.

Removing her nipple from his mouth, he gazed up into her eyes, giving her a playful grin before he teased her. "Ready for some real fun?"

With that, he went further, slipping not one, but two fingers into Li-Mei's wet pussy, starting to pump them in and out of her!

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:03 pm

Waves of pleasure overwhelmed the Chinese woman, his skills certainly were something to not be laughed at, Ryo definitely knew what to do and his experience with erotic combat shows as she gets all hot from the action, his hands and mouth caressing and pleasuring her body. Though wherever or not he was having the advantage due to her allowance was still unsure for the boy in the speedos.

Despite her turning extremely horny, she still had some self control. If she didn't, the Oriental Rose would have already been asking him to fuck her outright due to the dry humping. Although she cannot deny she had that itch that she needs to satisfy.

Li-Mei cooed when Ryo slid his fingers under the shiny red fabric of her swimsuit, rubbing them against her crotch. Her body shuddering by the touch. "Ahhh~" Her pussy moistened from Ryo's fingers and they haven't been inserted yet. Until he teased and slid his fingers inside of Li-Mei, throwing her head back, with her mind overwhelmed in pleasure. "Ahhhhh!! Haahhh!! Haahh!! Ahhhhn~" Moaning loudly, cheeks flushing due to the masterful stimulation from Ryo. Just to add to it all, one of her hands knead her breast while he was fingering her. Even she forgot for a moment that she needed to win this match in the first place, but with this intense pleasure making her mind turn blank, she couldn't bring herself to care.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:27 pm

Moments like this were why he absolutely LOVED his job. There was nothing sexier to him than the sound of a beautiful woman, writhing in the throws of pleasure, especially when he was the one providing said pleasure.

Li-Mei was an overwhelming beautiful woman, and hearing her moan like that...it sent a shiver through his body, and made his cock full hard in his speedo. He sped up his finger, driving his two fingers knuckle deep inside of the womans tight, wet, pussy, pulling them out, and driving them back in again, raising his head to lick at her neck, nibble at her earlobe, doing everything he could to make this as hot and pleasurable as he could!

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:26 pm

Sure, he was good, as most people would probably had known already, but this is Li-Mei's first time experiencing it. And in a surprising moment of letting the opponent have their way with her, Li-Mei herself admittedly enjoyed taking that route so early in the match.

She sure as hell didn't expect the boy to be this good.

And had it been a normal rules, standard 'first-to-cum' match, it would have been over. Her body felt like it was on fire due to the intense stimulation and sure enough, she couldn't control herself even longer. "Haaaahn~I'm-I'm cumming!! Cumming, Ryo!! She would cry out, reaching her own limit. "Ahhhhhhnn~!!! Hnnnnngh~!! And she would come hard, the Speedo boy's touch simply divine as she, lust-filled cries could be heard from some of the audience as her body twitches, riding out her own orgasm while her womanly juices spurted like a geyser!

The effects itself only lasted for a minute, but her mind, lust-addled as it is, felt like she was overwhelmed by pleasure for a long time. When she recovered, the Chinese woman would relax, the lower body still twitching and cum leaking out of her sex. "Nghuunn...So...good..." She would mutter out, will take a while for her to recover her strength and to regain clarity and senses.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:28 pm

As stated before, Ryo loved his job. So very very much. There was no better feeling than knowing he was giving someone much pleasure...except, maybe, feeling that same pleasure himself!

Ryo didn't stop his rapid fingering, continuing to plunge his fingers knuckle deep, in and out of her wet pussy throughout her orgasm, loving the sound of her cries. Finally, when she seemed to settle, he pumped his fingers in a few final times, before pulling them out, taking a second to lick her cum off of his fingers, savoring the taste, before he pressed his lips against hers, giving her a hot, deep kiss, then rolling off of her.

Standing above his beautiful chinese opponent, cocky smirk on his face, hands on his hips, the boy put a bare foot on the woman's breast, hands on his hips, posing for a brief moment, letting the crowd take bundles of pictures, before he stepped back.

"Well Li-Mei? You ready to give up?"

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:29 am

In due time, Li-Mei regained her senses and clarity as the haze inside her head slowly cleared. Still feeling her own big orgasm, the Chinese woman breathed heavily, face flushed still from the pleasure. She did have to admit, Ryo was good. Even as he gave her a kiss, her hand stroked her pussy, purring. She had a smile on her face.

Wherever or not it was by pleasure or by the sheer amusement that Ryo thought she was done would remain to be seen from the boy in the speedo. In fact, Li-Mei was not done.

Far from it in fact.

Though as much as she would want more, the Oriental Rose wasn't the type to let one person hog all the fun. "Mmmmhmmhmmhmmhmmhm...Mmmm~" Li-Mei purred with closed lips. Bringing her finger that is stained from her cum and giving a lick as if she was tasting the icing from a cake. "My, my. The boy thinks that one orgasm was enough for me. Oh deary me..." Getting to her knees before sitting in a seiza position, pulling her hair back behind her. Her eyes looking more on the upper body, licking her own lips like a predator. She would stand on one knee, her eyes not leaving speedo boy. "Surely you could give me more than that, right?"

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:52 am

Ryo thought he was being rather nice. He could have taken her down, stripped, her, and fucked her senseless, but was allowing her the space and freedom to get back up to her feet. One thing was certain, he was starting to like this chick more and more. She was stunningly beautiful, kinky, and had an incredible sounding orgasm. Just his kind of girl.

"Oh I can give you more than that alright...maybe, after I win, I could give you some more outside of the ring, like say, on a nice date tonight?"

He smirked, getting his hands up, eager to grapple with her again once she was on her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:27 am

"IF you win...." Li-Mei pointed out as she got to her feet once more. Not allowing the guy to get too cocky. It was just one orgasm. "....Although who knows. You might get the chance to give me more. That is if you're not exhausted after this." Flicking her bluish-raven hair back before getting her hands up one again.

This one was getting cocky after one big orgasm. Time to humble him some.

The Oriental Rose soon pounced into action, rushing towards speedo boy as if she was looking for a lock up with her hands. But she has other ideas, however as Li-Mei would twist her body so that her right side is showing before leaping in the air. Her right leg coming up towards his hips as she tries for something flashy and quite devastating with the flying scissor take-down.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:07 am

Considering how big that orgasm was, and how tired she seemed after, Ryo could be forgiven for thinking she was tired and done for, but the boys cockyness would cost him, as his attempted lock up with the Chinese woman turned into something else, the speedo clad boy taken off guard as she leaped at him, her legs snaking around his hips, bringing the boy down back first onto the mat!

"H-hey! What the hell!?"

He yelled, taken completely by surprise by the sudden scissor hold!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next