Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Second Chances (for RadiantKarna)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Second Chances (for RadiantKarna) - Page 3 Empty Re: Second Chances (for RadiantKarna)

Post by Underdog21 Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:58 pm

Priscilla, to Risako's surprise, managed to raise both of her arms to block her kick. It wound up being too little too late-- the force of the blow was still enough to rock Priscilla off her feet and send her crashing onto her back. Around them, some of Risako's fans started cheering as they saw the Queen of Queens getting back into form. Risako smiled, realizing it was good to hear someone cheering her again for a change.

Rolling up to her feet, Risako grabbed Priscilla's head to pull her up to a seated positon, before leaning back and snapping her legs around Priscilla's head in a scissor hold, leaning back and propping herself up on her palms as she did so. "Let me know when you've had enough," she purred, smiling a little as she locked Priscilla between her thighs. "I'd hate for you to pass out so early, after all."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Second Chances (for RadiantKarna) - Page 3 Empty Re: Second Chances (for RadiantKarna)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:52 am

Still not in any shape to fight back, Priscilla was then put into a headscissor, feeling a pair of powerful thighs clamping her head. "Hrrghh..." she grunted, trying to resist the pressure from the hold as she brought her still hurting hands to Risako's thighs, squeezing and pawing at them as she tried to release herself from the hold. She knew that while she wouldn't tap out from this, she would be left severely weakened from the pressure, making her an easy target for Panther Risako to play with, and she would have none of that.

Because she was in a seated position, she would try to shift her position, getting herself on her knees. Exerting her strength, Priscilla would attempt to rise up on her feet while still having Risako's thighs squeezing her head, hoping that the elevation would force the former Wrestle Angel to finally release her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:58 am

At first, Risako enjoyed this brief position of dominance as she ground Priscilla's head between her legs. A small but growing portion of the crowd seemed to be enjoying it as well, as the cheers for her slowly but surely grew amid the cries for Priscilla to escape. It felt like things were going right after all, like she was sliding back into her old ring self after months of frustration, defeat and humiliation. She was starting to feel like the Queen of Queens again.

Slowly, though, Priscilla fought back in the hold, rising up even as Risako's legs remained locked around her. "No," she purred, "you're not getting away that easy!" So saying, Risako would arch her slender body backwards, locking her ankles as she tried to use her legs to flip Priscilla overhead hard onto her back again!

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:59 pm

Priscilla tried to make Risako release her hold by rising up, but the former Wrestle Angel was able to stop her by locking her ankles and then flipping Priscilla overhead, sending her soaring over the Queen of Queens before landing hard on her back. "Guurghhh!!" Priscilla grunted, scowling, showing a pained expression as she felt the impact on her back upon landing. Winded and disoriented, Priscilla was unable to counter Risako's move and was in a precarious position at that moment.

Hoping that Risako took her time to follow up with more attacks, Priscilla would attempt to get away from her, rolling away and distancing herself from her. She would need some time to recover and come up with a new plan to fight back. So far, Risako had been leading the match, showing it to Priscilla and those who were watching the match that Panther Risako used to be the champion of Wrestle Angels for a reason. It was prudent for Priscilla to practice extra precaution while fighting against such an opponent.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:13 am

There was a tremendous thump as Priscilla collided hard with the mat. Rolling up to a seated positon, Risako brushed strands of purple hair out of her face and saw that Priscilla was rolling away. Her proud opponent was reeling after several devastating hits in a row from Risako, and honestly, the Queen of Queens hadn't felt this good in a long time. Not that she had anything against Priscilla, mind you, but a match was a match.

Rolling after Priscilla, Risako knelt over her as she grabbed a hold of the other girl's head, before aiming to lift her up again. Pulling her to her feet, Risako would shake her head, letting her hair fly to the side dramatically, before wrapping her arms around her foe's waist, aiming to her her with a back body drop!

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:49 am

As Priscilla tried to roll away, Risako managed to catch up with her, and she ended up being pulled up by her, getting on her feet. Grunting and scowling as she cursed her slowness, she had no choice but to follow with the motion. After being pulled up, it seemed that Risako was planning to lift her up again, and Priscilla planned to counter her attack. She tried to find the perfect timing for her to pull this off as she let Risako wrap her arms around her waist.

When she was lifted higher and thrown back with a back body drop, Priscilla immediately moved her arms, hoping that she got the perfect timing for a counter. During her descent, she would attempt to grab Risako's head as she fell, trying to use the force of her descent to perform an improvised inverted DDT on her foe, hoping that she could drive the back of Risako's head into the mat with it.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:12 pm

Priscilla seemed too dazed to resist at first as Risako lifted her to her feet. She was still obviously dazed from her earlier attacks, and so Risako had no trouble sliding her arms around her waist, arching back to hit her with the back body drop.

That was, until Risako felt her head being grabbed in mid-fall. "Wha--?" She cried, before her skull collided with the mat. Her legs jerked up from the impact as she sprawled on her back, dazed from Priscilla's unexpected counter.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:51 pm

Priscilla's counter was successful. She reversed Risako's back body drop with an improvised inverted DDT, a feat that one couldn't do without precise timing and great reaction time. She had made quite a reputation of reversing her opponent's moves, countering them by using improvised moves, often making use of the motions created from her opponent's own moves. In this case, Priscilla used her descent from the back body drop to bring down Risako's head after successfully catching her head, driving the back of her head into the mat using the inverted DDT that she improvised on the spot.

Still, reversing her opponent's moves weren't without its risks. She was still subject to her opponent's moves, so when she fell from the back body drop, she still had quite a harsh landing, and the improvised inverted DDT didn't really help her to soften her landing. "Uurghh!!" She grunted when she landed gracelessly next to Risako. But, because she succeeded in reversing her opponent's move, after landing, she would quickly roll over, getting herself on top of Risako so that she could try pinning her down. She would reach out for the former Wrestle Angel's leg and try to lift it up off the mat. The referee would slide over next to them, counting for the pinfall attempt.

"ONE!"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:37 am

Risako stared up at the lights, blinking as she tried to force some sense back into her dazed skull. A part of her was still parsing what had just happened. One moment, she had been on top of the world, and the next...suddenly Priscilla had managed to almost perfectly counter her move and reverse it into what felt like a DDT. No, definitely a DDT, she thought gingerly. It had hurt just as much as one. She gave a quiet gasp, clutching her back with one hand as she tried to roll sideways.

Priscilla, though, wasn't letting her roll anywhere-- in an instant the other girl was on top of her, wrapping up one of her fur-clad legs for the pin. Risako realized what was going on just as she heard the count reach 1. Gasping, she kicked out, getting a shoulder off the mat before it was too late, but still none the worse for wear.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:41 am

Risako kicked out right before the ref counted up to two, and Priscilla got off of her, smirking at the former Wrestle Angel. She was certain that the improvised DDT might have caught her off-guard, which was her intention all along. One of Priscilla's specialties was countering one's move through improvisation, using the move against her opponent.

"Come on now..." Priscilla purred as she would yank Risako up, getting her on her feet. "There's no need to look so surprised. I'm sure you already had your share of things like I did to you, right?" Her smirk grew wider. "Or... it's just too much for you, perhaps?"

Once she got Risako on her feet, she would try to wrap her arm around her head, putting her in a side headlock as she would attempt to run towards the nearest corner while holding Risako, planning to bring that pretty face if hers crashing down onto the turnbuckle with a running bulldog.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next