Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

You really think you're tougher than me? [RadiantKarna]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You really think you're tougher than me? [RadiantKarna] Empty You really think you're tougher than me? [RadiantKarna]

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:48 am

Spoiler:

It had been a few days since Belinda and Chelsea had gained a hard-fought victory against the very talented tag team newcomers of Onigashima, the duo of Shizuka and Yukari had been able to put up one hell of a fight and it had been a nail-biting battle and finish just to see which team would come out on top. It was Blazing Blizzard that prevailed however and because of that Belinda was feeling pretty a-top of the world right now. Her's and Chelsea's tag team was really taking off with two wins out of two tag matches. The Swede was looking forward to keep it going and maybe soon...be able to take those Tag Titles away from her still secret lover Akiha and a woman whom she did not like at all, Gwendolyn. Imperial Order was the top of the tag division right now, and Belinda and Chelsea did have their sights on them.

Spoiler:

For now though, Belinda was alone and walked right into a very pleasant café that she frequents quite regularly, it was a nice place made out to be in a rather old style. The patrons were rather friendly though at the time there was barley any people in the place. Rather, it was just Belinda and the owner, as well as a waitress. Who came up to Belinda as she sat down at a table, she took Belinda's order of a strawberry cheesecake piece and a cup of black tea.

The Swede would lean herself against the table, placing her elbow against it and resting her head against her hand. Resting her mind as she looked out of the window. At the passerby's that were walking past the café, one of whom was a beautiful busty blue haired woman. Belinda felt like she recognized her but couldn't quite place her....maybe she was a model? Or perhaps a wrestler she had seen in AFW?

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

You really think you're tougher than me? [RadiantKarna] Empty Re: You really think you're tougher than me? [RadiantKarna]

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:21 am

Well, Onigashima's debut ended with a loss, and Yukari Tooru couldn't help but feel a bit bummed. The experience was quite exhilarating, but their opponents, Belinda Northman and Chelsea Loski of Blazing Blizzard, had soundly defeated the onis. Shizuka had been sulking since then, but Yukari accepted it, thinking that they actually did good during their match despite the loss.

You really think you're tougher than me? [RadiantKarna] I98p1i4

After a quick visit to a masseuse, Yukari felt refreshed after taking a full-body massage. Because of her requiring to take bumps as a wrestler, she knew that she had to take care of her body. And being a part-time model, she had to make sure to be extra careful, or else she might not be able to work as a model if she got injured too often.

Deciding to take a walk around the city, Yukari walked around, sightseeing. Because no one recognized her outside her blue-oni getup due to the lack of body paint, she was able to walk around without being stopped by wrestling fans. It happened that despite their loss, Onigashima had garnered a small yet dedicated fanbase. But, they couldn't recognize her without her body paint and wrestling outfit, and she didn't encounter the same problem that many other wrestlers had to suffer.

As she walked down the street, Yukari saw a nice-looking cafe. It looked rather old style, but she could see its appeal, and she decided that a cup of joe wouldn't hurt her. So, she opened the door and stepped into the cafe, where there was only one customer inside.

Shrugging, she just went to get herself seated as the waitress and the owner welcomed her. But, before she could take a seat, she walked past the only customer in the cafe, a blonde foreign cutie whose face looked extremely familiar. Yukari stopped, eyes widening when she recognized her as Belinda Northman, the one half of the team that defeated Onigashima. There's no way she could forget someone like her.

Still, there was no need to be so alarmed. She might have beaten them in a match, but Yukari could tell that Belinda was actually a decent girl. She might as well greet her now that she's in this place. "Hey," Yukari said, approaching the table where Belinda was sitting at. "Fancy meeting you here, Belinda-san..." she said to her, smiling politely.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

You really think you're tougher than me? [RadiantKarna] Empty Re: You really think you're tougher than me? [RadiantKarna]

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:15 pm

Belinda looked on as the beautiful blue haired woman she saw in the window walked past the corner and around to the entrance, then came into the building. She was quite the looker, though Belinda soon had her attention turned back the window as she gazed out at the beautiful day that was unfolding outside, birds chirping and leaves starting to change color. It was autumn after all and the weather was just starting to cool down.

The Swede's attention was soon snapped away from the scenery of the street and onto the lovely visage of the blue haired woman. She had approached the table that Belinda was seated at and spoke to her with a polite smile. " Ah? Hello there." Belinda let out with a look of confusion.

" Yeah, fancy that..." Belinda asked as she would try and place the woman in front of her. She looked familiar, but she couldn't quite place the woman at first. " I'm sorry to ask, but do I know you from somewhere?" Belinda asked as she looked on at the woman. Right after she said that though she started to get the indication in her skull that she had been in quite the close contact with this woman quite recently.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:57 pm

Yukari blinked. She wasn't one to harbor grudge, but one had to have the decency to remember the person whom she had beaten in the ring, and when Belinda didn't recognize her, Yukari couldn't help but feel a bit insulted. The nerve of her, grr...

Oh wait. Of course she couldn't recognize Yukari. It was because that she didn't have her body paint and wrestling outfit on. In that case, that's not Belinda's fault. "Oh, w-well..." Yukari awkwardly coughed into her fist, feeling a bit embarrassed because she failed to introduce herself first while speaking to Belinda. "Sorry about that. I kind of forgot that I didn't wear my wrestling getup and body paint. I'm Yukari Tooru," she introduced herself. "You and your tag partner defeated me and my friend during our debut, remember? Red oni blue oni stuff like that..." she reminded the Swede of that match where Onigashina ended up beaten by Blazing Blizzard.

She might as well take a seat there while talking to Belinda. "You mind if I sit here?" Yukari asked, pulling out the seat to sit on.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:55 am

Right before Yukari said her name, Belinda had come to recognize the woman. The Swede would move up a bit in her chair and look a bit embarrassed for not recognizing Yukari. " Oh right! Yukari, of course! I'm sorry." Belinda spoke out as she would watch Yukari and listen on as the beautiful blue haired woman seemed to want to remind her about the match.

When Yukari asked to be seated, Belinda gestured with her hand. " Of course, go right ahead." Belinda let out as she would then lean back into her own seat again. " How have you been since the match?" Belinda asked as she would gesture for the waitress to come towards them, so that Yukari could order something.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:51 pm

Sitting at the same table as Belinda, Yukari looked at the blonde Swede and smiled as she listened to her question. "Well, Shizuka-chan's still sulking because we lost our debut match, and she ended up getting pinned too," she said, recalling that time when it was Shizuka who got pinned by Belinda because it happened that she was the legal wrestler at that time. "Other than that, nothing much. As far as I can tell, that's actually a good match, though it'll be much better if we won..." she leaned back against her seat.

Sighing, she remembered that she almost got Belinda pinned during that match. If only Chelsea didn't interrupt, the match might have ended with Onigashima's victory. "You know... if your partner didn't slip in and attack me, I might have won that match..." Yukari said innocuously, believing it to be a 'what-if' situation. Considering that it was a tag team match, she wasn't actually upset that Chelsea got in her way, though she believed that if it was a singles match against her and Belinda, that match would end with her winning.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:24 am

Belinda looked over at Yukari as the beautiful blue haired woman started to talk about the match, though as she listened on the Swede would tilt her head towards the side. She was glad that Yukari thought it was a good match, the same thing that Belinda thought. As both teams had put on a good show and a good fight, it was a very even and close battle....though what the Japanese woman said next caused the Swede's eyes to perk up a bit more.

" Oh?...is that so huh?"
Belinda said with a bit of a smile on her face, she'd then shake her head a little. " Might have been possible Yukari, though I would have gotten Shizuka to tap if you hadn't come in and saved her~" Belinda teased with a little wink of her eye towards the buxom blue haired beauty.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:17 am

Yukari deflated when Belinda mentioned that if she hadn't interfered the Swede was fighting Shizuka, her friend might have submitted to her, which was actually true. Still, there's no way she could actually admit that to be true. "W-well, maybe you're right! But..." grinning confidently at Belinda, she would thrust out her ample chest while folding her arms underneath them, trying to look self-assured and assertive. "If it was me, there's no way I'd tap out." She believed it to be true, because in comparison, Yukari's build was more suitable for endurance run compared to Shizuka's slender one.

And Yukari wasn't even done yet. "Hell, if we're going for a one on one match, I'm sure I can beat you and win!" She grinned, giving the Swedish cutie a challenging look. From what she had observed, Yukari and Belinda were actually pretty similar in builds and fighting styles, but Yukari was certain that between both of them, Yukari could win against the Swede in the ring. "In fact, I can even beat you clean!" There was no concrete evidence suggesting that it was actually true, but the blue-haired cutie was certain that there's no way she could lose to Belinda if both of them were facing each other one on one, without their respective partners needing to interfere.

Yukari stared into Belinda's red eyes, waiting for her response. Her own eyes were burning with excitement and anticipation, her competitive spirit burning hot due to the presence of the blonde cutie.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:38 am

Belinda saw quite clearly how well she managed to deflate Yukari as she pointed out that she'd have gotten their team the win if Yukari hadn't interfered in her submission hold.

The Swede also noticed how Yukari quickly went back and pointed out how well she would have handled the submission hold. " I don't know about that yukari. I think you might have tapped out...i know how to lock in som pretty mean submission holds." Belinda quipped back to Yukari with a confident grin on her face.

The young Northman would then hear how the Blue Ogre started to talk about how she'd win if it was a one on one match between the two. Belinda would look on at Yukari as the blue haired beauty proudly pushed out her chest and proclaimed that she would beat Belinda in a match.

The young Swede had discovered in the match how evenly matched they were in build, strength and seemingly skill as well....but at the challenge that Yukari just threw in her face basically....Belinda got fired up. " I think you've got that backwards Yukari. I'd be the winner in a singles match between the two of us." Belinda spoke out with confidence has her fighting spirit had been ignited by Yukari right now. Stepping up off of her chair, the blond would start to walk towards the edge of the table and face Yukari...pushing out her own chest as she placed her hans on her hips. Practically challenging Yukari to step up and vome towards her for a staredown

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:06 am

Just as she had anticipated, Belinda came up with a different conclusion about who would win if the two of them were to face each other in the ring. It might be possible, but Yukari refused to believe it, thinking that from a logical standpoint, it only made sense for Yukari to emerge victorious while facing Belinda. Her refusal to agree with Belinda's statement made her excitement burn hotter, filling her with a desire to disabuse the blonde cutie of such fanciful notion.

Seeing Belinda standing up and going to the opposite side of the table before pushing out her own ample chest and placing her hands on her hips in response to Yukari's statement, the blue-haired babe would mirror her pose, also pushing out her chest and placing her own hands on her hips, getting into such a fierce staredown that both the owner of the cafe as well as the waitress were looking at both girls with concern and worry.

"Hmph, you shouldn't treat yourself of such fanciful notion, Belinda," Yukari said confidently, deliberately dropping the suffix '-san' to make it clear to the Swede that such disagreement could never be resolved by polite discussion. Yukari was normally a respectful person, but Belinda had clearly ignited her competitiveness. "If you think that you can really beat me, why don't you prove it? Just you and me, one on one, in the ring. Our partners won't be there to interfere and we get to prove who's better between the two of us," she suggested. After their clash at that night, Yukari wished to face Belinda again in the ring. This time, it was to see who was the better wrestler between them.

Yukari would let her statement sink it for a moment before she grinned at Belinda in a challenging manner. "So, what do you say? Are you gonna accept? Or are you gonna chicken out?" She couldn't help but provoke the cutie to get a rise out of her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next