Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 2 Bots

Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Champion's (Muddy) Challenge (for RadiantKarna)

2 posters

Go down

A Champion's (Muddy) Challenge (for RadiantKarna) Empty A Champion's (Muddy) Challenge (for RadiantKarna)

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:47 am

There was a buzz going on in the crowd as the ring was replaced with a sunken version and filled with mud. There was bound to be messy action quickly closing in but there wasn't any that was announce for the night as far as anyone knew. During this confusion, the theme of Ari began to play as the newly crowd Champion emerged from the back dressed in a white robe with the Hentai Championship on her shoulder and smile on her face as she began walking down towards the ring of mud. One could only think what was on the mind of the Champion, as she procured a microphone right before she got to ringside, stepping through the bottom and middle rope as her feet was swallowed by the mud.

Smiling out as she made her way to the center, Ari would wait until her theme was over before bringing the mic up to her mouth. "So I'm sure a lot of you are wondering, why I'm here and why this mud is too. Well I have two answers for that. One: I'm the AFW Hentai Champion." quick and blunt as her first explanation as she raised the title from off of her shoulder and high into the air to show off her new jewel of pride. "...and as Champion, I find myself at an interesting situation. So many beautiful women here, sexually skilled and oh so desirable. And yet, I have no definite challenger for my title!" she let out, she was confident that in gaining the Hentai Championship, it would serve as a beacon to all the women that she was the woman to beat in the Hentai Division and would garner much love from all the women.

"Maybe they are just waiting for a chance to elect themselves as my Number One Contender, or maybe they're a little shy? Well...in either case, I've never been a patient girl and I'm going to change anytime soon. So rather than wait for later to find out who will be coming for me, I'm going to do something special, which leads me to Answer 2! Tonight, I'm starting the Hentai Championship Open Challenge!" she shouted out into the microphone as she turned towards the entrance, "Now it's really simple, since I'm already in this muddy ring and it's already set up, bypassing all of that hard stuff of match set ups and contendership, any woman in that back who wants a chance to take this title away from, all they have to do is just walk down into this, strip down into a bikini or underwear and beat me in a Hentai Pinfall match!" she explained, although at point it was pretty much self-explanatory. Ari smiled again as she had thrown her challenge and now came the most anticipated part of the night.

Seeing which woman was going to set up and answer her gauntlet!

"Now then, any woman in the back. You want me? Come get me."

Back to top Go down

A Champion's (Muddy) Challenge (for RadiantKarna) Empty Re: A Champion's (Muddy) Challenge (for RadiantKarna)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:54 am

For the first ten seconds, there was no response, and the color commentators were babbling about myriad of things before a music started playing. Those who recognized the Latin-esque song started going crazy, as they knew whose entrance music it was. A relatively big name, the wrestler in question finally made her appearance as the music hit the crescendo.

Cheers started to fill the arena as the Frau Doktor, Eirina Makishima made her way towards the ring. Unlike usual, she wasn't wearing her usual red-and-white bikini outfit, but instead, she wore the dark blue version of her outfit, which lacked the detached sleeves but still retained the leather straps on her things. Of course, this getup wasn't any less revealing compared to her normal one, and she made her way towards the ring with confidence and poise suiting someone who would challenge the current holder of hentai title.

A Champion's (Muddy) Challenge (for RadiantKarna) B5WStUJ

Already getting a microphone, Eirina decided to have her words first. "Well, look at what we have here..." she began. "Ari Nagawa, the AFW Friction Hentai Champion..." Giving Ari a good-natured smile, she said, "First of all, congrats. It's nice to see the title in the hand of someone who won it fair and square. I watched you won it at Cairo, so... good for you," she said, now inside the ring together with Ari.

"On the other hand, since you're making an open challenge, letting this chance slip will be a waste, so here I am, standing before you," Eirina said as she stood before Ari. "I'm sorry to say this, but I'm planning to cut your championship reign short." Smirking in challenging manner, she pointed a finger at Ari. "Hope you're ready, since I'll be taking that belt away from you!"

The crowd had gone loco from Eirina's declaration, and now they were waiting for Ari's response and the start of the match.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

A Champion's (Muddy) Challenge (for RadiantKarna) Empty Re: A Champion's (Muddy) Challenge (for RadiantKarna)

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:19 am

Ari was worried that every woman had cold feet now that the opportunity at a chance at the Friction Hentai Championship being laid out on the table. It would've made her look like a real fool if she had done all of this, the mud ring and lofty challenge, if no one came out to accept it. She had half a mind to pick one random girl out of the crowd to be her opponent before the arena speakers started to play a theme. Ari's heart perked up, the excitement of facing an unknown challenger had her on edge as she was blessed with the gorgeous view of one Eirina Makishima.

Ari's eyes were locked on the purple haired beauty as she made her way down to the muddy ring, armed with a microphone herself as she gave her congratulations to Ari, "Thank you!" she let out, but not over the microphone at the beauty who stepped into the ring now standing across the Champion. The two busty beauties sized each other up, the bikini clad Eirina while Ari was still in her robe as Eirina declared that she was taking her title away from her.

Ari didn't climb to the top just to be defeated in her first defense. But the thrill of such stakes being on the line brought a smile on her face as she looked Eirina dead in the eye, blue orbs locked on one another. "Then let's get this started!" she shouted, giving the championship belt away to the ref girl on stand by as Ari pulled the robe off of her body, revealing her white bikini clad body!

New Look:

She would toss the robe out of the ring, being picked up by an attendant as Ari began lightly stretching, her Open Challenge looking to start off with a healthy and hungry Eirina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down