Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 7:12 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Micca vs Aoi

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Micca vs Aoi - Page 3 Empty Re: Micca vs Aoi

Post by dragonswill Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:00 am

Aoi smiled and lean on her knees a bit that last move took a lot out of her, breathing slowly Aoi focused her mind or tried to as she looked over at her down kawaii opponent. "Okay maybe...I'm not strong enough to do more of that..." Aoi said to herself as she looked over at Micca and would grab the girls legs holding them up by her sides.

Aoi smiled as she was going for a big swing taking a few steps hoping to spin in a circle, taking one full rotation Aoi would let go of Micca and send her flying toward the other side of the ring but would lean on her knees again. She knew she wasn't strong enough to keep doing powerful moves like that so she had to think of different kinds of moves to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:36 pm

Groaning on the mat, Micca realized that Aoi had taken hold on her legs. She attempted to buck her legs, but she had no time to do that as she was spun around by the other kawaii with one full rotation before she was sent flying towards the other side of the ring. "Guh!!"

Still groaning, Micca attempted to roll over to her side, but thanks to being spun around by Aoi, she felt a little dizzy, and she would need some time to recover as she felt sore all over her body thanks to everything she took from Aoi earlier.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:02 am

Aoi smiled when she sent Micca flying, but when she took a step toward the girl Aoi would hold her head a little feeling a tad bit dizzy. Telling her self not to do that again, she would shake her head a little to remove the dizziness. After getting rid of the dizzy feeling Aoi would head over to Micca, Once at the girl Aoi would grab her arm and pull her up.

"Lets go for a run shall we?" Aoig giggled before she would Irish whip Micca towards a turnbuckle and run after her. Hopefully she wasn't countered with the Irish whip.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:48 am

Micca could tell that she was pulled up by her foe before she was tossed towards a turnbuckle with an Irish whip. She would make sure to hit the turnbuckle with her back, letting out a groan when she finally hit the corner. She would immediately recollect herself as she focused on Aoi who was over her way. There had to be something she could do in this situation.

So, she would remove herself from the turnbuckle and get herself out of the way in order to get Aoi colliding into the corner. She was hoping that her momentum would prevent her from stopping herself, which could cause her to crash into the turnbuckle.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:32 am

Aoi would come running towards Micca as the girl hit the turnbuckle but just as she got to her, Micca would dodge causing Aoi to hit the corner post full force. "Gah...." Aoi coughed and leaned on the turnbuckle. She took a bit of damage form that collision and would need a little bit of recovery time.

How ever she doubt she would get any time to recover since Micca was right next to her and could pounce any second. "nnngggh need to get out." Aoi roll on the corner post onto her back back as she looked over at Micca wondering what she had planned.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:38 am

Micca had successfully avoided Aoi's attack, and now, she collided into the corner. Not wanting to let this chance to slip, she would move to Aoi's front and attempted to deliver chops right into Aoi's chest. She wanted to tenderize the other kawaii first in order to get her win in this match.

"Take this! And this! And some of this!!" Micca yelled, swinging her forearm onto Aoi's chest, with each strike making an audible 'thwack' sound. She wanted to weaken Aoi first before she could move on to her next plan.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:33 am

Aoi was facing Micca, seeing her Raise up her arm Aoi just knew what was to come. "Gah Gou....Gouahhhh... gah.." Aoi yelled out with each chop hitting her in the chest, her chest was being tenderize by the other kawaii and the pain increased with each chop. "oh..." Aoi groaned softly.

Aoi would be fairly weakened but she knew she wasn't going to give up just yet, she would fall on her ass and leaning back on the turnbuckle. "this... is ..ah not over...." Aoi said as she looked up at Micca she need to find an opening to turn the tables on her brunette opponent. Right now tho she had to endure the pain for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:46 pm

Micca grinned as she looked down on Aoi. Her opponent was in a perfect position where she could execute her next move. So, she held the top ropes with her hands before she started humping her crotch against Aoi's face, going for a bronco buster, in her attempt to weaken the other kawaii even more as well as to demoralize her.

"Take this!!"

The crowd seemed to be enjoying what they were seeing just now, and Micca would be having fun trying to humiliate her opponent with the bronco buster.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:32 pm

Sitting on her butt Aoi would have to play the long game to turn the tables or so she thought when Micca started to hump her crotch on the bluenettes face. Aoi smirked, as she wrapped her arms around the brunettes legs after just one hump from the bronco buster and licked the girls crotch. Aoi would give one long sensual lick on the girls crotch hoping that would distract Micca long enough for Aoi to counter attack. Slipping under the girls body, Aoi would jump onto her feet and would jump up drop kicking Miccas back hopefully she would hit her target before she held her chest still stinging from those earlier chops.

"ahh... ssss my breast really hurt but next time don't rub something i would enjoy licking...on my face.." Aoi said as she was on her knees holding her chest and breast before she got up on her feet and pull the brunette back up. "how about some pay back Micca-chan?" Aoi said and slammed her foe back first into the turn buckle, Raising her arm up ready to dish out some of pain of her own while holding her chest with the her other arm. she was ready to send chops down toward Micca's chest, wanting to give her some pay back.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:16 pm

Micca squealed when she felt Aoi licking at her crotch when she was using bronco buster on her. Distracted by the sudden lick, Micca immediately distanced herself away from Aoi, which allowed the other kawaii to get back on her feet to dropkick her, sending Micca tumbling down into the mat, crying out in pain.

"Eugh..." grimacing, Micca could not do anything as she was pulled back up by Aoi before being shoved into the corner, back first. Then, she got herself chops into her chest, causing her to cry out in pain. "Nngh! Gyahh!" She was unable to fight back due to this, and there was nothing else she could do at this rate except enduring all those strikes.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next