Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Micca vs Aoi

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Micca vs Aoi - Page 7 Empty Re: Micca vs Aoi

Post by dragonswill Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:45 am

Just as the ref counted to two Micca kicked out breaking the pin. "Damn it!" Aoi yelled, and she was pushed off of Micca. The bluenette would raise back to her feet and waited for MIcca to get up as well. She is soo hard to put down, I'm running low on gas. Aoi was thinking to herself.

She needed a bit of a break but knew the best break she would get would be this short reprise. while Micca was still down on the mat, Aoi needed to catch her breath, or she would be in trouble.

"You got to be running out of steam right Micca-chan?" Aoi asked her foe.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:27 am

"Augh..." Micca moaned as she rolled over to her side, still feeling winded from the cross body splash from Aoi earlier. It's just like her opponent said; she was running out of steam. As of right now, she's only running on fumes, and she wasn't sure whether she could mount more attacks on the other kawaii.

Slowly, Micca pushed herself up, almost buckling under her own weight before finally getting back on her feet. She had to plant a foot in front of her to prevent herself from toppling down.

"Heh... you got to do more than that if you want to beat me," Micca said despite her exhaustion seemed apparent. Then, she took a stance and readied herself for one more clash between the two of them.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:22 am

Aoi was still breathing hard, as she needed to end this and soon. Sure she wanted to keep fighting Micca, but Aoi knew that any more fighting would give her a lost. Not wanting a lose. Aoi had to end this and win like she planned at the beginning. If she was planing on regaining the kawaii championship Aoi had to win.

"Fine then Micca-chan I'm going to give you all I got!" Aoi yelled, as she got into her fighting stance. Ready, she ran towards Micca. Getting behind the girl as best she could. Aoi was going for a really big move.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:29 am

Micca prepared herself for one more clash with Aoi, holding out her arms in order to grab her into a grapple. All she needed to do was to overpower the other kawaii and then take her down to seize the win. She could do that even though she was practically running on fumes right now.

But, as Aoi got closer, the other kawaii managed to slip to her back. Due to Micca's exhaustion, she reacted a little slower to this, but she tried to turn around to face Aoi. But those who were watching the match knew that she wouldn't be able to have enough time to react to whatever Aoi was going to do to her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:18 pm

Aoi was able to get behind Micca, and she would start to lift up Micca as best as she could in a German suplex. Just as the other girl was turning to face Aoi. The bluenette would need to hurry and pull off her suplex. Falling back, Aoi would bridge up after landing the Suplex. the bluenette would kick off of the ground and roll over Micca pulling them back to her feet.

Practicing this move a lot before. Aoi wanted to make it her finisher. "Here we go i call it the three warriors trials!"Aoi said, as she would try to Suplex Micca two more times. After the second time she would bridge up for a pin as the ref came in to count.

"One!"

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:56 am

Sure enough, Micca was unable to stop Aoi from grabbing her from behind and flinging her back with a German suplex. "Haugh!" And it wasn't even done as Aoi then proceed with her second German suplex, throwing her back again before finally going for a pinfall attempt. The suplexes were enough to knock the fight out of the kawaii, and she felt like her world was spinning after being slammed into the mat like that.

"TWO!"

Micca didn't have enough strength left to kick out despite how much she wanted to do it. So, in the end, she closed her eyes in resignation, knowing that this match would end with her defeat.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:18 pm

Aoi was so tired that she could only do 2 suplex's instead of three. she wanted to break the pin and start over but she knew if she did she would never get this chance again. she would hold the pin as much as she could hearing the two count. She just needed one more second and she would win the match.

"Three!"

Right after the three count Aoi would drop Micca and would fall down as well as she breathed a sigh of relief and of victory. Raising her arm Aoi knew she won after a hard fought Battle. "and that is all i had left....*huff* Nice fight Micca it could have been anyone's match." Aoi said, as she rolled onto her belly. Getting up onto her feet Aoi nearly feel back down as she was so weak form the fight.

Looking at Micca Aoi would extend her hand to the girl and smiled at her. When he helped Micca up, Aoi would giggled and give her a playful kiss on the lips. "You were really good Micca, but i been in hentai fights so a broco buster wasn't going to humilate me much." Aoi said to her former foe.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:09 pm

Micca sighed as the bell rang, signifying her defeat in this match. Well, at least it's a decent match, though she would rather prefer it if she was the one who emerged victorious, but... well, it's just not her lucky day.

She would remain on the mat for a moment before Aoi helped her up. Seeing her smile, Micca couldn't help but smile as well. She blushed when the other kawaii decided to kiss her on her lips. "Is that so? Well... next time, I won't lose!" Micca said. Then, despite the exhaustion, she waved to the crowd, who responded with cheers for both wrestlers for their match.

Winner: Aoi Fukiwara via pinfall

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7