Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 3:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:33 pm

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:20 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:17 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Lobo, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Micca vs Aoi

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Micca vs Aoi - Page 4 Empty Re: Micca vs Aoi

Post by dragonswill Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:39 am

After a few chops on Micca's chest Aoi took some steps back and waited for the brunette to fall on her butt or take a step away from the turnbuckle. Aoi was really hoping that Micca would fall onto her butt after her chops as she really wanted to give the girl some more pay back, Aoi wanted to show the crowd a real show of a bronco buster of her own.

"Come on fall down..." Aoi as she was hopping on her feet a little, if Micca didn't fall down and would try to escape the corner then Aoi would simply force her down with an other drop kick. Her chest still burned in pain form the Chops but not as bad as before so Aoi could tolerate it for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:22 am

After taking a few strikes into her chest, Micca dropped onto her butt, moaning in pain. She was in a precarious position, and she knew it. But, she was weakened by all the strikes she received. Then, she saw what Aoi was going to do to her, and she attempted to push herself up, but it was already too late for her.

"Ungh!!"

She was downed once again by a dropkick, and she fell back on her butt. She moaned, hooking her arms on the bottom ropes in order to keep herself from dropping flat onto the mat. She was at the mercy of her foe, and there was nothing she could do about it.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:04 am

Aoi Smiled as she dropped kicked Micca back into the corner post, getting onto her feet Aoi held her chest a bit before looking at the crowd and started to gallop for them trying to tell them shes going for a bronco buster. After Galloping a bit, Aoi would run over to Micca and jumped at Micca pushing her Crotch into the girl's face giving her pay back for earlier.

"Take this Micca!" Aoi exclaimed as she did her bronco buster on the other Kawaii, Aoi would giggled a little as she had some pay back on Micca and felt satisfied. She wasn't mean but she did like giving pay back on moves that tried to humiliate her or cause her a lot of pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:50 pm

"Hnmmph!" Micca let out a muffled scream when Aoi went to use bronco buster on her, humping her face with her crotch. She blushed, feeling embarrassed by the move that she had used before, which had failed to do its intended purpose. She struggled as she was being humiliated by such a move, until she managed to grab both Aoi's legs, hooking them with her arms.

"Hrgh... t-take this!!" Micca yelled as she attempted to lift Aoi up before dropping her into the mat with an improvised spinebuster.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:35 am

Aoi was about to get off of Micca but was then grabbed by the girl's arms like she did but instead of licking Aois crotch, Micca would put Aoi into a improvised spine buster. "Gah..!" Aoi coughed as that took quite a bit of damaged from the Improvised move, Aoi would lay there her back was hurting quite a lot.

"Dam...Micca... your tough to put down..."Aoi groaned out but she was smiling, she felt that Micca was a challenge to beat and that was exciting her a lot. She knew that if she wanted to win, she would have to give more then she was giving right now. Aoi would try to roll away if Micca wasn't already on her and had put an other move on her, she needed to think of a way to beat Micca.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:54 am

"Hah..." Micca panted a bit, shaking her head to clear her mind after going through the bronco buster from her foe earlier. She looked at her opponent whom she dropped into the mat with a modified spinebuster a while ago. "Heh... you too," she said to Aoi as she stepped away from the corner in order to meet Aoi again in another clash.

"Here I go!!" Micca yelled as she rushed in again, going for another lock up with Aoi. She wanted to have another contest of strength with the other kawaii, and she would definitely try to overpower her this time with her strength, even though she's not particularly strong.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:39 pm

After a bit of distancing from the other kawaii, Aoi would roll onto her feet and took a few breaths. Looking at the girl Aoi smiled, she felt exhausted, but she was still pumped for this fight. she really wanted to win.

"Bring it!" Aoi exclaimed happily, Meeting up with the other kawaii for a lock-up as Aoi tried to push against her opponent. Her back still burnt in pain from that earlier spinebuster, However Aoi wasn't letting it get to her as she pushed against Micca--not letting the girl push her back.

Pushing against Micca, Aoi smiled. "This all you got micca-chan?" Aoi asked as she kept pushing, wanting more from the kawaii. She knew the match had been going on for a while, However she was hoping it wasn't going to end any time soon. She only felt like this in the Kawaii four way she did back in Avalanche. Sure, she lost maybe her one and only chance to be kawaii champion again, but she gave it her all and right now she was giving her all against this other kawaii. Aoi couldn't stop smiling. She just wanted to keep fighting. she didn't even care if she lost. In fact, she thought that if she lost it would give her an other chance to fight this girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:11 pm

Micca could feel that she was slowly pushed back, as she was straining under Aoi's strength. "Hnngh..." she grunted, grimacing as she attempted to fight back. But, she wasn't as strong as her foe, so she had to resort to trickery this time around. So, as she was pushed back, she would attempt to use leg sweep on Aoi, trying to trip her down onto the mat, hoping that Aoi's pushing force worked against her, which would help her to bring her down onto the mat.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:53 pm

Aoi felt that Micca wasn't as strong as before. she could feel the girl straining to push the blue haired kawaii back. Smiling at that fact, the kawaii would continue to push not noticing Micca sweeping her legs. "Huh...?", Aoi gasp as she fell forward. Falling face first onto the mat, Aoi couldn't believe she fell for that so easily. The blue haired kawaii was at a disadvantage being on the ground. The girl would grab onto Micca's leg, pulling on it. Aoi hoped she could trip Micca onto the ground. She wanted to be on equal terms with her foe.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:52 am

Micca grinned when she managed to trip Aoi down onto the mat, and she was planning to drop her butt onto Aoi's body, but before she get that done, she suddenly felt the other girl's hand grabbing her by her ankle before it was pulled, causing Micca to trip down onto the mat as well. "Gyahn!!" And with that, she landed on her butt, causing her to yelp. "Gyuhf!!"

Grimacing, she rubbed her sore rear end, slightly lowering her defense for Aoi to take advantage of.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next