Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:20 am

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Micca vs Aoi

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Micca vs Aoi - Page 5 Empty Re: Micca vs Aoi

Post by dragonswill Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:09 pm

Aoi smiled. She was glad to have been able to trip up Micca before the girl could attack her on the ground. Looking at Micca. Aoi saw the girl rubbing her ass, and would giggle at that. Getting on her hands and knees. Aoi would jump towards micca. Lunging at the girl trying to push her down onto the ring floor, and get on top of her foe.

Once on top of Micca. Aoi would look down at her grabbing onto the girls hands. "Now that I'm on top i wonder what i should do to you Micca-chan?", Aoi giggled a little, and would try to pin down Miccas hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:33 pm

While she was busy nursing her sore butt, Micca suddenly got herself tackled by Aoi, sending her down onto the mat. "Waaahh!" Micca squealed when she was sent down onto the mat and Aoi sat on top of her before she pinned down both her hands. "Hrrgh!! Let goooo!!" She cried out as she squirmed under her opponent in her attempt to break free.

Trying to get Aoi off of her, she would quickly bring up her knee, attempting to deliver a knee strike into Aoi's back, hoping that it was enough to stun her, allowing her to throw her aside.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:09 am

"No way!", Aoi said with a smile. She would then get struck in the back with a knee. "Gah!", Groaned the bluenette before she was thrown off of Micca. Aoi would rub her back and tried to soothe the area that was kneed. Aoi groaned softly. she would hope Micca wouldn't attack her in her moment was weakness.

Aoi would start to crawl away, since she felt she was going to be in a disadvantage again. Not wanting to be in a bad spot again. Aoi knew that Micca was really tough, but she was tougher.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:32 am

After successfully throwing Aoi off of her, Micca would quickly pick herself up and look at Aoi crawling away from her. Not wanting to give her any chance to recover, she would pounce towards her and sit on her back before moving her hands under Aoi's chin. She would clasp her hands together under the other girl's chin before she would pull back, attempting to put Aoi in a camel clutch submission hold.

"Hrrgh!! You better tap out while you still can, Aoi-chan!!!" Micca shouted, leaning back as she would pull Aoi back while holding her chin with both hands in the camel clutch. She knew that it would hurt Aoi's neck and back if she applied more pressure in the hold.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:26 am

Aoi thought she was home free, but then Micca jumped on her back causing her to fall back into the ground. "Gouh!", Aoi coughed out, but then her opponent grabbed her chin, and pulled her up in a camel clutch. "Gah....l-let go!!", Aoi said as her back and neck were burning in pain from from the hold. Aoi would grab onto Miccas hands, since she wanted to try to pull the hands away from her chin.

"N-never I will never give up!" Aoi said bravely. She wasn't one to give up easily, so she hook one arm under Micca's leg. While she continued to try and pry away Micca's hands from her chin with one hand. "ugh!"" Aoi groaned out. She would use her hooked arm around micca's leg and would try to pull Micca's leg up. Aoi twisted her body and hope her move would work, as she hope to make Micca fall to the side. If she was able to do that Aoi would be on top of Micca again, but she would hold onto the leg and pin down Micca going for a count.

"One!" the ref count.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:53 pm

Micca was too busy to notice that Aoi had hooked her arm around her leg before it's too late. Aoi then twisted her body and pull her leg up, causing Micca to lose her balance and fall off of Aoi. "Kyaa!!" She squealed before she fell down onto the mat with a thud, and she let out a squeak when she landed. And when she was about to pick herself up, Aoi moved onto her and pinned her down!! The ref had already counted up to one!

"TWO!!!"

Knowing that she would lose if she did not do something, Micca would immediately lift her shoulders off the mat and kick out of the pinfall attempt before twisting her body in order to escape from being pinned down by her opponent. Then, she would end up on all four, and she looked at Aoi, the look of cute determination on her face.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:11 pm

Pinning Down Micca, Aoi heard the two count, and smiled thinking she was about to win. Then the girl kicked out. Letting Micca get away, Aoi pouted at her before smirking. "To bad this isn't a hentai match or a pow match, otherwise i would have already made you mine." Aoi stuck her tongue out at her. Getting on all four as well. Aoi would crawled around the other kawaii, and watch her carefully. "You are so cute though,
its so hard not putting my hands all over you...
" Aoi giggled with a smirk.

Aoi might have turned her self on when she ground her crotch on Micca's face, as well as licking the girls crotch when she grounded on her face earlier. Fighting her lust tho, Aoi knew she had to focus on the match and win. Her body was aching quite a bit from the damage Micca did to her. Waiting tho, Aoi wanted to let Micca do the first move.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:40 am

Micca blushed upon hearing Aoi's words, but she smirked regardless. "Hmph, you have to be grateful this isn't a hentai match, or else you're not going to feel your legs for a while," she retorted, trying to sound confident and badass, though it was mitigated by her cute voice. "Alright, here we go!!"

She shouted as she rushed over to Aoi so that she could lock up with her again. This time, after locking up with her, Micca would quickly try to deliver a headbutt, hitting Aoi's head with hers.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:26 pm

Aoi would smirk at Micca's words, and would see her blush. "Ha you're confusing me with your self micca-chan. I would totally dominate you in a hentai match." Aoi said, she would giggle a little thinking how cute she sounded. "Bring it!"

Locking up with the girl, Aoi was about to push against her. Until the girl head butted her head. "Ugh sly cutie!" Aoi yelled, she would break the lock up and hold her head. She was glad she was hard headed, as some people called it.

Aoi would try to keep one eye open, Not wanting her eyes off the girl or she would be sorry about it later.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:03 pm

"Oww..." Micca moaned after she delivered the headbutt. Still, Aoi broke the lock up, which allowed Micca a moment of rest. Seeing this as her chance, Micca would attempt to deliver knife edge chops right into Aoi's breasts, wanting to push her back with each strike into her chest.

"Take this! And this!! And another!!!" Micca yelled as she would lash out her forearm to strike at Aoi's chest. She knew that a well-aimed chop could hurt quite badly, and coupled with a few more chops, it would be quite an unpleasant experience for her opponent!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next