Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 184 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 184 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Micca vs Aoi

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Micca vs Aoi Empty Micca vs Aoi

Post by dragonswill Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:19 am

Match type: Standard
win by Pinfal. submission or ko

Aoi was in the locker room, after her humiliating lose in the Kawaii fatal four way, she wasn't sure she should show her face. she hated she had such a chance to get back her title but in the end she failed. All that Training all of that time getting better wasted when the chips were down. "dam it.." Aoi said to her self, feeling so frustrated, she told her self to forget it and focus on the match at hand. She had to win and show herself and others that she can compete for the Kawaii tittle.

Ready to fight she headed to Arena just as her music started playing, Jumping out of the curtain she waved at the crowd, the Crowd would cheer for the bluenette. Aoi smiled to them all, in her warrior outfit she would take off her cap she would toss it in one swift motion. "Lets get this show on the road then!" she was pumping her self up ready to fight.

Back to top Go down

Micca vs Aoi Empty Re: Micca vs Aoi

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:08 am

Soon after that, another song was played before another kawaii made her appearance. Clad in green-and-white singlet, with black biker shorts to cover her modesty, Micca ran down the ramp, thrusting her hands up as she was greeted by the cheers from the crowd. Tonight would be another night for her to fight, and after recovering from her shoulder injury from her debut match, it's about time she got herself into another match.

"Let's get the party started!! Woohoo!!" Micca shouted as she ran down the ramp, heading over to the ring. Then, once she arrived, her song faded before she heaved herself up the apron and slipped into the ring. "Alright!" She tapped her own shoulder to make sure that it didn't hurt anymore. She was cleared to wrestle again after two months of recuperating from her injury.

Micca:

She looked at her opponent and smiled. "Hello! Let's have a good match tonight, okay~?" she said to her, hoping that she's a chill person who wasn't a stick in the mud like many others in the league.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:05 am

Aoi looked at her soon to be foe as the crowd cheered for her, Aoi would size up the girl but noticed the girl pat her shoulder. "I take it you had a shoulder injury?" Aoi asked a bit concerned, "Well if the Doctors gave the okay to fight then its okay, don't be mad if i hit your shoulder though ok? Also yes lets have a good match miss names Aoi, please give it your all as i intend to give it my all." Aoi smiled at her as she got in a basic wrestling stance, waiting for Micca to get ready and for the Bell to ring.

Once the bell rang, Aoi would offer a test of strength wanting to really size up the girl with her self. If Micca accepts Aoi would push against the other kawaii and tried to bend her wrist while trying not to get hers bent in the process. Aoi would not use all her strength however as she had to keep some of that in reserves if she got into any trouble with this girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:54 am

Micca grinned at her opponent. "Hey, don't worry. I'm cleared to fight for tonight," she pumped her fist in determination, showing her opponent that she would be fine in this match. "Alright, let's begin!" she exclaimed.

So, they would start with a contest of strength. Unlike Aoi, Micca would push as hard as she could, wanting to drive her opponent back in order to gain leverage in this match against her. "Hhhhrgghh!"[.color] Micca groaned as she mustered her strength to overpower her fellow kawaii. "I-I'm gonna win!!!" Micca exclaimed as she would put more strength into her push.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:31 am

Aoi smiled at Micca's response but never got her name when she gave hers, Aoi didn't mind however she knew she could ask after the match. When the two locked up in the test of strength Aoi noticed how hard Micca was pushing going all out. "Heh No way i'm going to win!" Aoi said as she started to use all her strength but the two kawaii seem to be slightly evenly match, However Micca seem to have more then Aoi as she started to push the Bluenette back.

"ugh...." Aoi said feeling a little bit over powered by the other kawaii, " well i guess you win the test of strength...nnh barely..." Aoi said as she would grab onto Micca's wrist and spun around. "but there is more to it then just strength!" Aoi said as she tried to flip Micca over her and onto the mat while holding onto the right wrist and twisted it a little in a wrist lock.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:44 am

Micca was confident that she could overcome her opponent with her strength, but then, she gasped when Aoi grabbed her wrist and spun around. "Gya!!" Then, she was flipped over and then landed onto the mat. "Guh!!" She grimaced in pain as she hit the canvas. And Aoi wasn't done yet.

Aoi went for a wrist look, and Micca let out a cry of pain. "Nnnnnghh!" She struggled, trying to free herself from the hold as she thrashed about, trying to find a way to free herself.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:07 pm

Aoi smiled as she now knew that Micca was slightly stronger then her so she would have to wear her down with some basic submission moves. After she got Micca in a wrist lock the girl would try to hold it, however her brunette opponent struggled in her grasp making it hard to hold it. "Ugh stop moving.... please?" Aoi said before she was force to let go. Taking a few steps back, Aoi waited for Micca to get back up onto her feet. Aoi would get back into her wrestling stance as she looked at her opponent.

"hmm what can i do to you..." Aoi asked her self as she needed to find some ways to weaken the other kawaii. Inching over to the brunette, Aoi would throw a jab at her hoping to catch the girl off guard. If that worked Aoi would step up to her and grab her waist in a sort of hug. "okay one two three!" Aoi yelled out as she tired to lift up Micca if the girl didn't hit her while she had the girl in the hug.

Aoi didn't practice this move a lot so she hoped she could pull it off, However she was leaving her self open for a counter attack as she took her time trying to lift up Micca.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:43 am

Micca was relieved when she was finally freed from the waist lock. She got back on her feet, trying to shake the cobwebs off her cute head. Then, she prepared for another clash with her opponent. When she saw Aoi going to throw a jab at her, Micca brought up her arms, shielding herself from the strike.

Still, it managed to catch her off-guard, and Aoi wrapped her arns around her in a hug before lifting her. Knowing that she might be in trouble, Micca brought up her hands and slapped the sides if Aoi's head, going for her ears in order to disorient her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:45 pm

Aoi was just about to lift up Micca, till the girl smack both sides of her head on the ears. That caused Aoi to yelp and take a step back holding her head in pain. She figured Micca was still able to fight back so her suplex attempt failed, holding her head she thought she heard ringing but was unsure. Shaking her head a little Aoi groaned knowing that she had to shake the cobwebs out of her head quickly. She knew if she took to long to focus she'll be an even more disadvantage since Micca could attack at any point.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:38 pm

Now that she had been freed from Aoi's clutch, Micca stepped back and grinned. She would then move in and attempt to spear Aoi down onto the mat, trying to knock her off her feet. Despite her small frame, she was sure that a high impact move like a spear could bring Aoi down.

And then, if successful, Micca would attempt to sit on Aoi's chest and press his shoulders down onto the canvas, going for a pinfall attempt.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next