Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ally's unexpected opponent.

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Ally's unexpected opponent. - Page 7 Empty Re: Ally's unexpected opponent.

Post by shanecawf Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:09 am

Ally's eyes would flutter open into slits as she was jostled back and forth between the Russian's deadly somewhat loosened thighs. All she saw was the magnificent ass moving back and forth infront of her. The only thing left in Ally's mind was mush as she couldn't help but still drool over what had been destroying her for the past multiple knockouts. She would hear Zarya's deal to end the match and Ally would try to sputter out some words but she felt braindead. "I.... I'mmm Tirrreed... I wannt a blanket... Mammmmmmamamama..." Ally would babble as she would leak drool all over the back of Zarya's thighs.

Ally was not thinking straight, Matter of fact, She wasn't thinking at all. She would slowly grin as she reached her hands out in front of her to feel the glorious rear in front of her. She would attempt to squeeze it and massage it with her fingers before giving it a very weak and soft slap ending up only giving it a pat. "Ooooohh Itss sooooo soooftttt..." Ally would giggle in a nearly drunk voice as she continued to poke and touch the Russian Goddess's ass. It was a good show for the crowd but it was extremely disrespectful to the Russian giant.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:13 pm

Ally Rostin had proven to be a wonderful toy, that much was clear. It was equally clear that, for the time being at least, Zarya's new toy was completely and utterly *broken*. This was something of an annoyance, since it was hard to threaten or intimidate someone who brain had been reduced to cottage cheese. That and the copious amount of slut drool that had Zarya longing for a shower. She actually flushed slightly, however, at Ally's drunken comments about her backside.

"It's not that soft you dumb slut." She grumbled, wondering if she'd been cheating on her diet a few too many times lately. If there was one thing that matched or even surpassed Zarya's cruelty, it was her vanity. "Fine... Mama will give you what you want."

With that, deciding to finish her broken opponent, for the time being at least, Zarya settled her round ass firmly on Ally's face, but not before leaning forward to grab both of the girls legs and pull them up towards her and tucking them under her arms, leaving poor Ally folded up like an accordion, smothered beneath not only Zarya's weight but Ally's own as well. It would be the perfect position for a pin, if pin-falls still mattered at this point. By now the officials were simply hoping, praying that the Russian Goddess would end the match after this final smother.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:27 pm

Ally would get what she wanted. Zarya would call her self mama basically saying ally was her helpless baby. Ally would giggle as her brain wandered her thoughts as the round ass devoured her face. Her nose and mouth both pressed deep between the cheeks. Her legs would be pulled up exposing her big plush ass to the crowd as her own weight was added to the facesit pin. Ally would bring both hands up to zarya and slowly and weakly run them up and down her body before attempting to cop a feel on her breasts. It would might upset the Russian but ally wasn't thinking about that at this point. Her mind was broken as all she could do was act on impulse.

As it got harder and harder to breathe, ally would stick her tongue out hoping to draw in air only to have her tongue meet them sweaty flesh of zarya's ass. After a couple minuets, ally's eyes would roll back and her hands would fall to her sides. Her mouth would hang open with her tongue pressed against zarya's rear. She was only a twitching mess now as the laid there spasming slightly. She would also wet herself humiliatingly. The cute kawaii crusher had met her maker tonight. She was made into what she loves to destroy.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:29 pm

"I'm done." Zarya stated mildly, releasing her grip on Ally Rostin's legs and letting them flop brokenly to the mat.

The look of absolute relief on the face of the referee was almost comical, and she wasted no time calling for the bell to signal the official end of the match. In truth, there were a great many things the russian would have enjoyed doing to the poor girl, but she was already formulating a plan on that front. She'd have Ally all to herself soon enough. For now, the so called Kawaii Crusher was useless to her, a busted toy that needed to be wound up again.

"Mama will see you soon little one." The heel mocked her as she stood, leaning down to smack her palm across Ally's bountiful breasts, just to make those soft mounds jiggle appealingly before she turned away. The medical team was already moving in to check on the girls condition, worry etched on their faces as she twitched and spasmed in the center of the ring.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:37 pm

Winner by absolute destruction:zarya Volkov
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7