Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ally's unexpected opponent.

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ally's unexpected opponent. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ally's unexpected opponent.

Post by shanecawf Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:55 pm

Ally would be laying down clutching and arching her back on the broken pile that used to be the announcers table. She would try to speak but the wind was completely knocked out of her. She could only gasp for air and wheeze as she tried to gain any level of composure. Tears streamed down her face as she clenched her teeth.

Ally would hear zarya' words and let out a long low groan as she was lifted with ease by the Russian goddess. She was limp like a doll but was still conscious due to the amount of pain she was in. She would let out a puff of air as she was pressed on to the woman's strong muscled shoulder and carried back towards the ring. She would look up at both the refs with fear in her eyes as she was asking them to do something with her eyes. Unfortunately her opponent had gotten the best of them and they quickly looked down and away from ally feeling guilty for letting the match go this far yet not having the courage to intervene. Ally saw that the refs would be no help as she would than sink into a slumped state of acceptance. She knew the match wasn't o re yet and it wouldn't be over till the Russian was satisfied. Ally understood how zarya felt due to the horrible viscous beatings she had given kawai's in the past. She would let her head fall as she rested on the russians shoulders looking down at the muscled yet soft looking rear of zarya. She would close her eyes tight and try to block out the cheering fans. "I don't deserve this..." she whispered to herself as she sobbed in fear of what was to come next.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:42 am

"Now, little one..." Zarya began, treating Ally not unlike the teasingly cruel way the blue haired witch might taunt her usual kawaii victims. ".. Don't get the wrong idea. I know you think I hate your guts, but in truth, I actually like you. You and your fat ass. " She chuckled darkly, giving Ally's bottom a good smack for emphasis. "So I can't just let you suffer. I'm going to put you out of your misery."

She sounded entirely too kind and compassionate, and considering the Russian bully contained not one fiber of either virtue in what passed for her heart, it couldn't be a good sign. That much was proven moments later, when, after climbing into the ring with her 'opponent', Zarya flung her to the with the force of a body slam, right in the sent of the ring.

The russian ravager circled her prey, considering, before finally coming to stand directly above the azure haired girl before planting her own toned, but nonetheless generous ass onto Ally's face, straddling her head and pinning her shoulders down.

"Isn't this what you do to those kawaii's you like to fight?" The Russian wiggled her hips from side to side as if to get comfortable. "Seems kind of passive to me. I like a more active approach, you know? And your screams are muffled. Hey, suuka... are you paying attention?" She threw a punch at Ally's soft belly for so rudely ignoring her.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:29 am

Ally would whimper as the Russians kind words meant nothing to her. She would yelp as she felt the loud smack hit her ass cheeks as her ass was complimented by the Russian bully. She would tremble as the got inside the ring and would scream as she was slammed down to the mat. Her back ached already and that slam was nearly the top of the iceberg.

Ally would lay there coughing and clutching her back unable to move in any other way. She would lay there gasping and wheezing for air until she saw the Russians fit and generous ass hovering over her face. Ally was a mess. She had been beaten so bad by this woman yet the site of her ass at this angle seemed to turn her on. Her mouth began to water as zarya got her ass closer and closer to her face until her butt cheeks engulfed her face completely. They were super toned and muscular yet extremely soft at the same time and ally couldn't help but moan as she went deeper into her ass. She could barely hear zaray's words as her senses were all focused on one thing. Ally could try to breath through her mouth first but got nothing but musty air. It was the same for her nose as she could smell the sweat from this woman on top of her. Ally would than let out a sharp yip that vibrated nicely through zarya' butt cheeks due to the punch she received. The punch caused her tongue to fly out and actually make contact with the soft ass of zarya. Ally's face was beat red from embarrassment along with air deprivation. She would squirm slightly trying to get out of this predicament but it was useless.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:28 am

Zarya had expected ineffectual squirming and half muffled protests. She did not, however, anticipate the sensation of Ally's warm, moist tongue lashing against her sweaty ass cheek. The bigger woman shivered and glanced down at Ally still writhing helplessly beneath her, the Russians voice tinged with disbelief. "So, after all I've done to you *this* turns you on? All that pain and fear can't hide your true nature, slut?" 

"Well, little one, since you like my ass so much..." Zarya shifted forward slightly, crossing her ankles and drawing Ally's head deep between her muscular thighs, seeking to lock in a reverse figure-four headscissor. Not only would the result leave Ally's skull trapped between her powerful, slowly tightening quad muscles, but it would leave the blue haired girls face pressed right around the Russians shapely bottom, tight enough to smother.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:17 am

Ally would let out muffled whimpers and moans as she continued to embarrassingly lick zaray's ass. She knew it was a mistake but she couldn't help it. She was delusional from the pain and zarya was irresistible to ally now that she had been tamed.

Ally would gasp excitedly as the powerful muscled ass arose from her face and allowed her to breath freely. The relief didn't last long though as ally felt zarya scoot up before wrapping her incredible thighs around her head before placing her into a devastating reverse figure 4. Ally would be in hell as her head felt like it would pop like a grapefruit between these massive smooth thighs but was in heaven as well as her face was pressed deep into her ass once again. There was something comforting about it to ally. It wasn't painful besides the burning for air lungs. It didn't make her bones crack. It didn't stretch her muscles. She would struggle at first but that give up giving into her temptations sticking her tongue out once again attempting to lick the woman's ass while trying to break through her nose and mouth. Her hands would come up and try to pry the legs apart only to spread zaray's cheeks forcing her face deeper. The crowd was loving it as they let out a nearly deafening roar.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:51 am

Zarya stifled a moan as Ally's tongue worshipped her ass, not wanting to give the wanna-be heel the satisfaction of knowing she was enjoying this. Let the broken pleasure slut fear her Goddess's displeasure and strive even harder to please. And that was exactly what Ally was, broken, all resistance draining away, seemingly giving into her darker, hidden desires. Perhaps this was what Ally had fantasized about all along while dominating smaller girls. Zarya tensed her thick thighs, tightening her grip and wedging Ally's face deep between her round ass cheeks, smothering her while applying steady, merciless pressure. 

The russian wasn't content to let it go with that, however. Holding herself up one arm she balled her free hand into a fist and sent it hard into Ally's vulnerable belly. She would repeat the action ten times with the rabid crowd chanting along. 

Even then, Zarya had one last humiliation to inflict. She reached between Ally's thighs and slipped her hand beneath the blue thong she wore, roughly forcing three fingers into her helpless pussy. She didn't waste a moment teasing the girl or holding back, relentlessly pounding her digits into the broken girls sensitized folds, trying to wring an orgasm from Ally before she was smothered unconscious.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:14 am

Ally was gone. The only thing keeping her conscious was her tongue now licking long strokes along the soft fabric of zarya's bottoms along with her smooth ass cheeks. Ally would notice zarya's moan and hope she was doing a good job but that did not matter.

Ally would try to squeak but she had no air left to talk. Every last ounce of air was squeezed out of her as her face turned a dark deep red mismatching her milk white soft colored body. She would be pressed deeper between the large cheeks of zarya as the crowd whistled and cheered on such a humiliating move as ally was crumpling like paper.

Ally was nearly unconscious until she felt the familiar large strong fist burry itself into her soft vulnerable tummy. The air that was left in ally was punched out of her with that first punch but it wasn't over there. Ally would have to endure 9 more punches just as strong or even stronger to her belly. The crowd even joined in on counting. By the time the 10th punch hit, ally's belly was black and blue and red matching the color of her face. She would now be unconscious as she laid there twitching and drooling between zarya's cheeks literally soaking zarya's bikini bottom with her drool. She would still be deep in the hold as her unconscious self felt three fingers dive into pussy reviving her violently like a defibrillator. Her eyes would open as wide as they could and she would let out the loudest scream she had ever let out straight into zarya's ass making her cheeks visibly vibrate. Her consciousness wouldn't last long though as her eyes rolled back and she became limp once again her large thighs clapping together with every finger thrust zarya gave her. She would continue getting wet as she was fingerfucked unconscious, unfortunately for her, her sexual endurance was high and she would be stuck like this for a while. "Gghhhggghhh" she would let out gurgling sounds into zarya's rear.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:33 am

Zarya was like a cat playing with a mouse, knowing her prey was finished, helpless and unable to escape, yet she was unable to resist batting the poor girl around some more. She would probably end the match once Ally was so completely broken, so deeply unconscious that she couldn't be easily revived without chemical aide, but unfortunately for the wanna-be heel, her sexual endurance 'was' quite high.

The Russian loosened her grip on the reverse figure-four headlock, giving her trapped opponent just enough slack to get a few breaths of unobstructed air. She grumbled something in her native tongue about the little slut drooling all over the place, soaking Zarya's bottoms, as if it were all Ally's fault to begin with. Aside from that, she rather enjoyed having her ass quite literally kissed, or in Ally's case, deliriously licked like a broken handmaiden paying homage to her new War Goddess.

She let Ally get a few good breaths of air, just enough to perhaps draw her back towards consciousness, and then those powerful thighs clamped tight all over again, the sensation worse after the brief reprieve. As her legs constricted like a coiling anaconda and Ally's face was once again shoved deep into the cleft of Zarya's backside, her fingers pumped between Ally's thighs with renewed urgency, feeling the girls honey soak her fingers and puddle on the mat below.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:55 am

Ally was very much like a little destroyed mouse in the hands of a evil and dangerous cat. There was no coming back from this as her tongue continued to be the only active part of her body covering Zarya's ass in slobber and drool. She had drooled so much, It nearly felt like she was being water boarded with Zarya's panties.

luckily, Before Ally was too far gone, Ally would barely respond to the loosening of the hold but release was release and at this point, anything helped the poor blue haired girl. She would groan slightly as her eyes barely fluttered open taking in the beautiful yet fearful sight in front of her. She would take some deep hollow breaths that nearly made her entire body quiver with relief before her air was suddenly cut off once again pulled into the smooth and surprisingly soft yet firm pair of cheeks on Zarya's lower half. Her body would continue twitching and spasming as she finally came actually squirting what could be compared to a violent fountain that went nearly across the ring. Ally would now be twitching rapidly until the orgasm subsided. The crowd would let out a near deafening roar as they watched Zarya quite literally turn Ally into a cum fountain. They hoped there would be more but no body could tell if Zarya was done yet or not. They would be cheering for more but it was still a mystery if it would happen. Some of the fans would yell "She's faking it! She's still there and can fight!" but the fate of ally was now in zarya's hands and the fate of the fans entertainment were also in her hands.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:31 am

How surreal to be aligned with the wants of the fans. Sure, there were always some who cheered the antics of the heels, but the Iron Soldier was mostly the recipient of their unwavering condemnation. That, more then anything, was why she couldn't end the match just yet. Ally certainly didn't look as if she could withstand much more, twitching as if she were being electrocuted and having just soaked herself in humiliating fashion. She looked completely helpless, but some in the crowd thought she was faking it, playing possum as they say.  

How could Zarya ignore the wishes of these paying customers? She owed it to them to make sure Ally was completely out. It was a moral obligation at this point. Yes, a moral obligation. 

Once again she did the cruelest thing she could, loosen her death grip on Ally's head and grant her the gift of fresh air, as if the match were finally about to end. Zarya rocked her hips back and forth, jostling the blue haired girl until she showed some sign of awareness. "These people want to see you suffer, slut. If you want me to finish you off and end this, you should *beg* for it. Maybe I will show mercy." 

It wasn't likely, of course, but nothing wrong with getting her hopes up.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next