Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:00 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 7:25 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Today at 5:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 1:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:33 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 3 Bots

Blue_Snakie, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ally's unexpected opponent.

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ally's unexpected opponent. - Page 5 Empty Re: Ally's unexpected opponent.

Post by shanecawf Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:36 am

Ally was out cold. She would be a pile of nothing as she was used as a foot stand for Zaraya. The russian's foot leaving a mark on her large pale ass cheek. Nothing would wake her up... or almost nothing.

The crowd would gasp and cheer loudly as they realized the match was far from over. It seemed as though the entire crowd and Zaraya knew that Ally Rostin needed to learn a long and brutal lesson which is where this was headed.

Ally would be limp as she was dragged by her ankles near the turnbuckle. She would be sleeping not so peacefully as she had nightmares of zarya. Those nightmares would come true as she was struck right back into reality with a shrill scream of pain. Her crotch felt like it had exploded as it made fast and brutal contact with the metal post. Her eyes widened and crossed as she quickly shot her hands down towards her privates. Tears were streaming down her eyes as she looked up at the ref with confused and sad eyes. "WHY AM I STILL HERE!!! DO YOUR JOB!!!" The only thing was the ref had zero say in this due to two things. One was it was stated in the rules that zaraya may continue and two was that the ref didn't want to replace ally. Ally would pound her fists on the mat while bawling her eyes out looking like an upset child. It had to be entertaining to both the crowd and zarya.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:16 pm

The ref girl opened her mouth to speak but promptly shut it again, knowing that the rules gave Zarya free reign. Eventually the powers who ran the promotion would force an end to the madness, but for the time being they must have thought the footage worth feeding Ally to the proverbial wolves. The russian shot the referee a glare, as if daring her to say something. When she didn't, Zarya turned her attention back to her suffering opponent. 

She eased up on the pressure but didn't actually release Ally's legs, teasing her with the illusion of possible relief. "That looked painful." The russian bully mused, reaching through the ropes to give the girls bottom an affectionate pat. "You know... You're tougher then I thought!" She actually sounded, complimentary. "Maybe you've been through enough. Maybe I should just let you go.." 

She paused, seemed to consider the possibility, and the reaffirmed her grip on Ally's legs. "..Or maybe we'll see how long it takes you to pass out from the pain instead." Zarya moved to plant her right foot against the corner of the ring and lean back as far as she could, intent on crushing Ally's pussy against the ring post with all her strength. Worse, she moved her arms up and down slightly, forcing the girl to rub herself against the metal pole that was tormenting her!

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:29 pm

Ally would scream bloody murder as her pussy was completely crushed by the brutal Russian. Tears streamed down her face as her hands shot down to her crotch trying to protect it but only hurting her fingers as well letting the get crushed between her crotch and the pole as well.

Ally would yelp as she felt the pat on her large pale rear make her cheek vibrate. "Yes please... mercy..." ally would beg between her sobbing. But than her eyes would widen in fear and pain as she was once again slammed into the post causing another scream to echo throughout the arena. "AHHH YOU BITCH!!! YOU EVIL BITCH!" Ally would cry as she found zero was to protect herself besides insults. She felt like she was going to be split down the middle the way the pole was literally being swallowed by her massive butt cheeks as it made a sawing motion as she was forced to rub up and down leaving her pussy raw and pained. She would try to kick her legs but it was no use. They were in the hands of a brutal giant.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:05 pm

"Evil? Evil!?" The russian exclaimed with mock indignation. "Now you have insulted me and hurt my feelings. This isn't evil..." 

Zarya, always somehow able to find a new layer of pain to any agonizing situation, moved to cross Ally's ankles over each other in a reverse cloverleaf hold, wrenching down on one ankle to put pressure on the second. It was the sort of hold that could win a match *without* the added torment of the harsh ring pole. 

"Now this on the other hand... You want to apologize for calling me names, little one?" She asked with her usual perversely amused tone.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:18 pm

Ally would shake her entire body in pain making her beautiful sweaty assets jiggle wildly as she screamed in pain. "YOU ARE EVIL! YOU ARE... GUAHHHH!!! I'm! Sorry!" Ally would squeak as she was placed in a clover leaf hold with her crotch still being smashed against the pole.

Ally was a mess. That was the best word to describe her as she was stuck in this humiliating position her body ached and her head felt like it was spinning as she screamed and cried in pain. And to make matters worse, the crowd had started to chant Zaraya's name encouraging her to do even more damage to the wannabe heel witch. Ally would cover her face with her hands as she sobbed painfully as her body was abused so roughly. "PLEASE!!! I'm sorry! Lllet go you bitch!!! I'm sorry! I apologized! Isn't that enough?!?" Ally would scream as her lower body was tortured by the Russian goddess.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:49 am

The last thing that anyone expected happened then... Zarya let her go. The crowd actually booed a little at that, which was a terrifying thing in its own right, the idea that they could have turned against her so completely and were so eager for the wanna-be heels destruction. Instead, not only did the russian let Ally go, but she carefully reached through the ropes to pull the curvy which through them and out of the ring. She didn't let Ally fall to the floor, but caught her easily and held her up against Zarya's tall, stronger frame. 

"Maybe you have been through enough after all. I will help you to the back." She twined an arm around Ally's waist. "I will help you. I can even carry you, if you cannot walk."

True to her word, it seemed as if Zarya was in fact guiding her towards the back. They took the long war around the ring, however, the direction that would take them right by the announcers table...

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:54 pm

Ally would sigh in relief as she felt the pressure between her legs decrease till there was none. She continued crying softly as she was pulled out of the ring by the brutal Russian. She looked absolutely pathetic as she was cradled like a crying baby by the Russian bully as the crowd booed Zarya's supposed acts of kindness.

"Thhhhank *sniff sniff* you..." Ally would let out between her crying breaths as she heard the words she never expected out of this woman's mouth. The walk felt like it was taking forever but Ally didn't care. She was in extreme pain and needed to be looked at by the medics. Ally would feel a slight feeling of hope as they got closer and closer to the ramp before they passed the ramp and were headed straight for the announcers table. "Wai... wait! NO! PLEASE NO!" Ally didn't know what the russian had in mind but she knew it could not be good for her health. The booing crowd would change to cheers as they realized the match was still not over.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:13 pm

"Don't you ever stop whining?" Zarya shook her head, as if Ally was being completely unreasonable. Of course, the blue-haired witch had every reason to be terrified of whatever cruel fate the Russian had planned next, but Zarya Volkov didn't care and neither, it seemed, did the crowd cheering the Iron Soldier on. "This match is all about the fans, and the fans love to see someone go through a table."

She half carried, half dragged Ally over to the announce table. The staff, from the announcers to the time keeper, were scattering, not wanting to be in the path of the Russians rampage. Once they were beside it, Zarya spun the blue haired girl away so that she was facing away from her and wrapped her arms around Ally's waist, biceps constricting beneath her ribs, tight as a reverse bear-hug. "This has been fun, little one. We should do it again."

With that, she ducked her head underneath Ally's right arm and began to lift with both arms. Unless Ally could muster the strength to fight back, then and there, Zarya was going to viciously back-drop her right through the table with her particularly devastating variant of the move, the aptly named Russian Suplex.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:37 pm

Ally heard her opponents taunting and merciless words as she was forced towards the announcers table. She would hear about how this match was "for the fans" and she shook her head quickly as she sobbed and begged for mercy.

The begging was fruitless though as ally felt zarya' strong muscled arms link around her soft body squeezing right under her ribcage nearly lifting it up unnaturally. Ally would scream in agony as the squeeze got tighter and tighter but the crowds encouragement seemed to drown out her pleading.

Ally would gasp and quickly kick her legs as she was lifted higher and higher until she was violently suplexed through the announcers table. The loudest and highest pitch scream sounded nearly deafening as it silenced the arena completely besides the loud echo. It was silent for a good 15 seconds. So silent that you could hear a pin drop on the mat. After the 15 seconds the arena erupted with cheers and building shaking noises. The crowd absolutely loved it. They began chanting "ZARYA ZARYA ZARYA!!!" Many of the fans even asked for more brutality due to their hatred for ally. Meanwhile ally was in a heap on the now broken table that had shattered under her slammed weight. She laid there trying to bring her hands to her face but she couldn't move. She felt as though she was paralyzed but odds are she was only in shock, she twitched and spasmed quite a bit making her breasts jiggle. Some how she was still conscious but it was only due to the intense pain she felt. "You... butch.... you... brutal... evil... bitch...." ally would nearly whisper as she barely had enough strength to speak but she meant every word as she laid there waiting to see if the Russian beast would continue or if she would disappoint the crowd.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:01 pm

Zarya raised her fist skyward, acknowledging the crowd, amused by the novelty of it. The fickle idiots would be booing her tomorrow, no doubt, but at the moment their interests aligned. She glanced up at the ring. A second referee had joined the first and they were talking to each other. No doubt trying to find some pretense to end the match under. Typical management... They thought it a brilliant idea to have the Iron Soldier be the surprise fill in, but now they were getting nervous. 

She looked down at Ally, flashing a smile that didn't reach her eyes. "Still awake? How is this possible? Hmm.. you must be in a lot of pain right now. Poor thing. I should help you." 

Zarya waded into the wreckage of the announce table, slipping her arms underneath Ally's twitching, lush body and lifted her free of the tangle. She'd then heft the blue haired girl over her shoulder to more easily carry her back to the ring. She smiled as the officials faces betrayed mounting concern.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next