Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ally's unexpected opponent.

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ally's unexpected opponent. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ally's unexpected opponent.

Post by shanecawf Thu May 18, 2017 3:38 am

Ally would look absolutely pathetic as she was held in the slight choke that kept her in place. She would begin cursing the crowd and all the flashing lights "fuck all of you! You aren't true fans! You never were!!!" She would cry dramatically as they cheered for her demise.

Her concentration on her fans would quickly shift to the more dire situation in the ring. She would shiver as she felt Zaraya's hot breath against her neck and her ear. She would sob as she heard her words and would shake her head. She would gasp as she was released from the hold and tossed full speed into the corner. She would hit the corner hard front first before she would attempt to turn around only to fall cutely onto her rear. She would sit there curled up into the fetal position trying her best to protect her face, belly and crotch as she waited for the Russian bully to approach. The sad sight being displayed on the titantron as the crowd laughed and taunted ally further.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sat May 20, 2017 8:52 pm

The crowd drew louder as Zarya closed the distance between herself and her latest victim. The Russian seemed to walk with deliberate slowness, as if to give Ally Rostin a little extra time to quiver in fear, thinking about what might happen to her.

"Don't look so cross. You are the best practice dummy I've found in awhile." Again, Zarya went for Ally's hair, using the stinging grip to force the blue maned girl to her feet in the corner. The Iron Soldier wasted no time. She hooked her fingers in the thin material of Ally's top, the band of cloth that barely contained her bountiful breasts, and yanked it down to free her impressive bosom.

Soldier took a step back, fists clenched and raised. "You cover up, and I'll punish you." Zarya said coldly before unleashing a quick combination of punches, left-right-left-right, all aimed at Ally's generous bust, literally knocking her tits around to the amusement of the crowd.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Wed May 24, 2017 3:41 am

Ally would shiver in fear as she heard how loud the crowd was getting and saw how dangerous yet happy Zarya looked. She would  put her hands to her face and cover her eyes shaking her head quickly. She would hear Zarya's claim on how she was the best training dummy to feel the wrath of the Russian goddess.

Ally would yelp loudly as her hair was grabbed and she was forced onto her feet quickly and roughly. She would look Zarya in the eyes and saw nothing but something to fear. She would than watch as the Russian pulled off her top with just a finger. Ally would scream in embarrassment as her breasts were exposed and would begin to raise her hands to cover up but she would quickly halt as she heard Zarya's threat of punishment.

Ally would feel the barrage of punches land on her sizable breasts, each one making her tits bounce wildly. She would yelp with every hit and eventually would begin to cry in pain and embarrassment as this was just a show for the audience. She would hold her hands in fists trying her best not to cover herself but the pain was too much. Ally would quickly bring her arms up and attempt to cover her breasts from the brutal punches. Ally thought the punches were painful but odds are Zarya's punishment would be much worse.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Thu May 25, 2017 10:26 pm

"Now why would you do that? What would possess you to interrupt my fun?" Zarya shook her head with mock exasperation, her tone scolding even though, in truth, she relished the chance to make good on her prior warning. 

Then, she saw Ally's tear streaked face and her expression seemed to soften. "Hmm.." She seemed to consider, looking Ally over from head to toe. She'd already reduced the once confident Ally Rostin to a terrified mess. "Maybe you have suffered enough..." 

The Iron Soldier stepped closer, her own breasts pressed against Ally's as she leaned in, her breath warm against the curvy girls ear as she spoke. "Tell you what. Get on your knees and beg for mercy, let everyone know that you are *nothing* compared to me, and I  might let you go." 

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Sat May 27, 2017 5:16 am

Ally would panic as she realized she disobeyed her self proclaimed goddess by covering her breasts. Tears began to stream faster down her face as she looked at Zarya with puppy eyes. Her terrified look would change to a look of hope as she heard the Russian's words.

She would hear Zarya try to strike a bargain with her. Ally was a very proud girl but this option was very tempting. But what would everyone thing if she backed down now, Even after the massive beating she has taken so far, Ally was quite the stubborn one. She would stand there having an internal battle for a few minuets crouching and standing up back and forth back and forth trying to decide to be submissive or defiant. Ally would get down on one knee and look down for a few seconds before standing up quickly.

"No! You can beat me all you want! I will never be below you! I am Ally Rostin and I will not back down!" A very arrogant statement and a stupid one. Ally would than attempt to send an upper cut straight to Zarya's jaw but odds are it was farely week due to the shape she was in thanks to the Russian muscle goddess. Half the crowd would cheer and half of them would sit in silence and anticipation to see how the brutal Russian was going to respond. Ally meanwhile had gained a big head full of confidence as she raised her hands in the air and showed the crowd she wasn't scared but truth be told, She was horrified and sickened by her own actions. She knew she would regret this but her ego got in front of her.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sat May 27, 2017 7:08 pm

"Unh!" The blow was completely unexpected, and though it did no real damage to the Russian, it was enough to stagger her. She brought her hand up to her now aching jaw. Her expression went from utter shock to pure, unadulterated *rage *. Zarya had been playing around until that moment, entertaining herself at Rostin's expense in that I stand, however, her eyes flashed with animalistic fury. "You hit me? You have the nerve to raise your fist to me? " Suffice it to say, Zarya intended her to regret that decision. 

The Iron Soldiers retribution was swift and brutal, lunging forward, her right knee rising to smash into Ally's belly and double her over. If Zarya succeeded with her attack, her next action would be to grab Ally by the hair and yank her head down between the Russians thickly muscled thighs. 

Zarya wouldn't waist a second taunting her opponent this time. Instead she moved to bend down, wrapping her arms around Ally's waist and lift her vertical into position for a piledriver! Once up, Zarya would drop back into a sitting position, trying to spike Ally headfirst into the mat!

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Tue May 30, 2017 6:24 am

Ally would be showing off to the crowd and too busy to see how she had just flashed a bull a red flag. Once she looked back towards the Russian, it was too late to do anything.

Ally would hear Zarya's voice and shiver in fear as it was struck back into her. Ally wouldn't have time to move out of the way as Zarya's knee came up to strike her right in the stomach. Spittle flew from her mouth as the air was knocked out of her. She would have no time to further move as she was already doubled over and forced between the bullie's thick muscled and sweaty thighs. It felt like a tight prison as she was squeezed in between them. What came next made Ally scream in fear. She would fell the war goddess's strong arms wrap around her waist to lift her off the ground into an upside down vertical position. "I'm sorry!!! I'm begging now see!? You can let me go!" Ally would beg fruitlessly as she was spiked head first into the hard mat floor. The only thing keeping her awake was the pain that rung through her whole entire body starting at the crown of her head going through her neck and down the rest of her body. Drool began to pool and leak from her mouth as she was held up in on her head. The room was spinning and she couldn't focus on a thing. "Uhhhhghghg...." was the only thing she could get out.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Wed May 31, 2017 5:14 am

There were actually a few gasps from the audience as that pile-driver sent Ally's head slamming into the canvas. Worse, instead of simply letting her drop to the mat, Zarya actually held Rostin there upside-down between her thighs. It wasn't a good sign, and the Iron Soldier revealed just how bad a moment later when, still holding Ally vertically against her, the Russian actually got back to her feet and hauled the blue haired girl up with her.

Zarya was strong enough to hold Ally up against her with one arm while gesturing to the crowd with the other. A terrible chant of 'One more time! One more time' broke out and spread throughout the arena. The Russian amazon had the unmitigated gall to give a helpless shrug, as if what she did next was out of her control and she was simply following the fans requests.

"You heard them. One. More. Time." Zarya said, relishing the words. Both arms tightened around the Ally as Soldier fell backwards a second time, aiming to spike her opponent into the mat even harder then the first time. This time around, Zarya would release her afterwards to flop face-first to the mat.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:41 am

Ally expected to be dropped and pinned after the first piledriver but she was wrong. She would be held upside down in nearly a scissors hold and not too much later, Ally was hauled up in the air once again still in the piledriving position. "Wait... Zarya!" Ally would yell before she heard the crowd begin to cheer a horrible phrase. "One More Time!"

Ally would begin crying as she knew the crowd was against her and that she was screwed. Out of fear and hate, She would attempt to bring her hands to Zarya's surprisingly smooth yet muscled thighs and claw them but odds are it wouldn't do too much.

Ally heard Zarya's words and felt the shrug and the strongest arms she had ever felt tighten around her waist causing her to drool. "NOOOOOO!!!" Ally would scream in a high pitched voice as she was piledriven for a second time, This time much harder and faster than the last one. The ring would shake and rattle before she was released face first on the mat. She would lay there for a few seconds flopping and twitching like a fish until she went limp. Her entire body jiggling from how hard she was breathing.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:16 am

Zarya Volkov couldn't help but take a moment to admire her handiwork, gazing down at the destroyed girl with the affectionate gaze of an artists who'd just rendered a particularly moving piece.

She planted her boot atop Ally Rostin's ass and gave her a rough shake with her foot, prodding her for a reaction. The blue haired witch didn't look as if she'd be waking up anytime soon. The referee looked nervous, and that was a problem. The Iron Soldier didn't want the officials doing anything ridiculous, like ending the match on an emergency basis because Ally might need medical care or some other such nonsense. She needed to wake Ally up and show that she was just fine. Relatively speaking.

"Hmh... this is a problem." Thankfully, Zarya's quick thinking, entirely too devious mind found a possible solution. She rolled out of the ring, noting that Ally was laying in front of the corner turnbuckle. Outside of the ring, Zarya reached beneath the bottom rope to grab each of Ally's ankles and dragged her closer, looking to slam her crotch-first into the steel ring post.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next