by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ally's unexpected opponent.

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ally's unexpected opponent. Empty Ally's unexpected opponent.

Post by shanecawf Sat May 06, 2017 8:13 pm

Match type: Standard.
Rules: Winner must accept submission and knockout opponent 3 times. Winner can keep going as long as she wants after match is over.

Spoiler:

Ally was waiting in her dressing room excited about her match today. She had been promised her opponent would be very small, cute and squashable. She loved nothing more than squeezing and smothering and squashing Kawai girls and thats what she planned for today. She would hear her entrance music begin to play as she would leave her dressing room to enter the arena.

She would be sporting her blue tight bikini along with her cape and witch hat and thigh high leather heeled boots. She would walk down the ramp swaying her hips letting every step she took shake her bountiful ass. Her breasts would wobble with every step as well making her way towards the ring. She would make it to the ring smiling brightly as she climbed over the middle rope stopping with both legs on each side of the rope shaking her ginormous butt cutely. She would smile and wink at the camera as she did so before getting fully into the ring.

Once in the ring, Ally would grab a microphone and tap it against her hand a few times to get the crowds attention. "Hello my wonderful fans! I have great news for you today!!! They have set me up to do a complete squash of a cute kawai and all of you will be able to watch this beautiful squash! I plan on making history tonight in how many times I can make this Kawai fall asleep or submit! And Siki... If your watching! This is what your going to get as well!"

Ally would drop the mic and strip off her cape and her hat. She would toss them outside of the ring before taking off her boots as well. Once she was just in her bikini, She would lean against her corner looking towards the entrance smiling and waiting for the cute Kawai to make her entrance and face her definite doom.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Ally's unexpected opponent. Empty Re: Ally's unexpected opponent.

Post by Iron Soldier Sat May 06, 2017 9:56 pm

After that spirited promo the crowd was as primed and eager for a sexy squash match as Ally. The curvaceous heel had earned more then a few admirers just for walking down  to the ring, and the audience waited with baited breath. They waited... 

... and waited...

Seconds turned into minutes, five to be exact when everyone expected the next opponent to make her entrance immediately. A disturbed murmur rippled through the crowd, the sound a mix of concern over the prospect that something might be wrong and annoyance that the promised match might not happen. An backstage staff member ran through the curtain and down the ramp, going at once to the ring announcer. They shared words and the announcer nodded, raising the microphone to address the fans and Miss Rostin both. 

"We regret to announce that the next scheduled competitor has taken ill and will be unable to compete in tonight's match. However, a replacement has already been found, she is... " The announcer looked visibly nervous. ".. The Iron Soldier, Zarya Volkov!" 

The lights immediately dimmed as the Russian Victory March theme began to play, thundering over the loud speakers. It was intense, dramatic, but nonetheless fitting for the woman who stepped through the curtain a few seconds later, striding onto the stage, decked put in her usual red and wearing a fur lined cloak that made her look like some barbarian war queen. She looked out over the arena as if she owned everything,and everyone, within, her eyes cold and her lips curved into a condescending grin. 

Spoiler:

She made her way down to the ring, every step revealing a ripple of corded muscle in the amazons powerful frame, and yet for all her musculature, breathtaking in its sculpted definition, her ample bust and narrow waist gave her an appealing hour glass shape that her red two piece failed to conceal. She climbed into the ring and cast the clock from her shoulders, looking over Ally the same way the witch might look at a particularly vulnerable kawaii. 

"What are you supposed to be? Some soft little bitch who thinks she's a heel?" Her tone was openly mocking.

Last edited by Iron Soldier on Sun May 07, 2017 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Sat May 06, 2017 10:16 pm

Ally would become annoyed as her kawai opponent seemed to be running late. She would make a promise to herself and the fans that this would be unacceptable and the squash would be much longer than initially planned.

Ally would become excited as she saw movement in the curtains but was let down once again as she saw a back stage manager run out. "What the hell is happening here?!?" She would yell at both the announcer and the manager. Both of them would whisper to each other than look at ally laughing nervously. Ally would shake her head in frustration as she turned around and tried to pump the crowd up some more.

Once the announcer started to speak, ally's ears would perk up as she heard the first words. Her face would become angry as she heard her weak opponent was weak enough to get sick. "SHE PROBABLY ISN'T EVEN SUCK! SHES JUST BEING A COWARD!" She would yell to the crowd. Than words were spoken that made Ally's hairs stand up on the back of her neck. They subbed the kawai for a complete and utter strong heel named Zaraya.

She heard the music start and watched as the muscular Russian goddess made her way down to the ring. Her beautiful muscles rippling with every step as well as her hour glass figure looking gorgeous.

Ally would look at Zaraya and at the manager. "You've got to be kidding right? This is a joke! I didn't even train for this match!"

As Zaraya got closer and closer, she would back up further into her corner. She would hear zaray's insult and just shake her head. "I...I... I can't do this!" She would try to make a run for it but odds are she wouldn't get out of this predicament that easily.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sat May 06, 2017 10:49 pm

Zarya could actually sympathize with Ally, to a degree. After all, the two women shared something in common, a certain delight in dominating opponents smaller then themselves. Unfortunately for Ally, while the bubbly witch had a sadistic side, the Iron Soldier was a true *sadist*, a bully in the truest sense of the word. 

"Let me guess... " Zarya said, closing the distance between them once the ring bell rang and clearly enjoying the look of startled panic on Ally's eyes. "You weren't ready for a real challenge? Thought you would just knock out some little weakling? Don't worry. I'll go easy on you. Maybe." 

Maybe, as in, not a chance in hell. 

Ally did the only sane thing one could do in this situation... try to escape! Sadly, Zarya was faster then any woman with her size and strength had a right to be. She darted in as Ally made to bail through the ropes, grabbing for a fist full of blue hair! If Zarya managed to grab her in time, the Russian would proceed to yank Ally back towards the corner and slam her head, face first, into the top turnbuckle.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Sun May 07, 2017 12:36 am

Just when Ally thought she had made the great escape, her thought would be proven wrong as she was grabbed by her blue hair and yanked back into the ring. She would yelp loudly as she was flung towards the corner. "Please! Just let me go! If you want a match tonight, I can go find you a different opponent!" Ally would try to bargain with the Russian beast of a woman but it wouldn't work.

"No wai!.." Ally's words would be cut off as her face was slammed against the top turnbuckle. She had had that done to her before but not that hard. She saw double for a couple seconds before stumbling back and forth before falling and catching herself in the corner, the only thing supporting her was the ropes.

She would turn around with her hands up in a sign of non-hostilitly. "Look... Let me go, and I promise I will find a girl for you to beat on." she would repeat herself again as she looked her nightmare directly in the eyes. Tears began forming in the corner of her eyes as legitimate fear struck her entire body.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sun May 07, 2017 2:43 am

The Iron Soldier leaned in close, her hands braced on the ring ropes on either side of the young woman who cowered before her, effectively trapping Ally in the corner. Someone with an actual conscience might have shown a touch of remorse, seeing tears track the girls face. Zarya even reached up to brush the moisture away with her knuckles, pretending to care for an instant. She drew closer until their bodies nearly pressed and the Russians own sizable breasts were within a hair of caressing Ally's own.

"No time... we've got a match to put on right now. These people paid good money, they deserve a show. Now... what did you say when you first came out here?" A smile teased the corners of her lips. "Something about making history with how many times you could put a girl to sleep, or make her submit? You made the promise, looks like I'm going to have to fulfill it."

Without further warning or preamble, Zarya demonstrated why the ring name 'Iron Soldier' was so very fitting, moving to wrap her muscular arms around Ally's waist and lift her into a crushing bear-hug!

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 am

Ally would cower in the corner shaking in fear as she felt completely trapped. She would blush as she felt the girls knuckle wipe the tears from her face. She felt like she was the Russian bully's prey. She would begin sobbing softly as she heard her opponent's comment about fulfilling her earlier declared promise. "I... I didn't mean it..." She would look into Zaraya's eyes and than down at her beautiful breasts pressing into her own. She would blush deeper as she asked "What.. What are you going to do to me?"

Ally's question would be answered quickly. She would yelp as she was lifted up in a crushing bearhug. Her body being squeezed so hard, She heard an initial crack. She would scream loudly as the crowd all grimaced and some of them cheered. She would now be sobbing loudly as her body ached and most likely, the Russian Goddess wasn't even squeezing her hardest yet.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sun May 07, 2017 3:21 am

Zarya Volkov didn't bother dignifying her question with a response. She'd much rather show then tell, after all, and within seconds Ally would know exactly how roughly the Russian amazon was willing to treat her. Like an anaconda constricting around it's prey, slowly squeezing the life out of it, Zarya's immensely powerful arms tightened around Ally's body. The positioning of her arms was perfect, just beneath the blue haired girls ribs, where there was no protection whatsoever from the brutal pressure.

To make matters worse, the Iron Soldier turned away from the corner to face the middle of the ring, giving the audience the best vantage point to watch the torture of that lush, voluptuous body. Zarya grit her teeth as she poured more of her strength into the bear-hug, shaking Ally back and forth as she did so. All the while Ally would find herself pressed against the amazon's sculpted figure, her breasts the only truly 'soft' part of her within reach.

"What's wrong, little girl?" Mocking Ally as if she were no better then the smaller kawaii's she would usually dominate. "Can't breath?"

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Sun May 07, 2017 3:27 am

Ally would be unable to answer as her ribs felt like they were going to be crushed. She would scream in anguish as her body felt like it was being compacted and completely destroyed.

tears would stream down her cheeks as she felt how hard the woman's body was the only comfort she found was the soft bigger breasts pressed against her own. She would be squeezed so tight that she didn't care how she looked anymore. She would wrap her legs around Zaraya's waist, not for a scissors but just as support to keep herself up. Her arms would flail as she begn gasping and wheezing with every hard squeeze from the Russian goddess. "Ppp please..." She would squeak out as she was crushed even more.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sun May 07, 2017 3:37 am

Her eyes flashed with heat and angry, dangerously volatile. She looked as if she might yell or rage at Ally in response, but instead her voice was soft, level and cold as a Siberian winter. "You call that begging? You'll know what is means to beg for mercy by the time I'm done with you. For now, you're going out. You promised these people a show. It's up to me to deliver."

Zarya clasped her hands behind Ally's back, hard forearms grinding into the curvy girls body as the Russian squeezed until the simple act of drawing in another proper breath of air was all but impossible... but even then, she wasn't finished. Dropping suddenly to one knee, looking to drive Ally down onto it, pussy first, in an inverted atomic drop! Nothing like a little agonizing pain to force the last wisps of air from an opponents lungs.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next