Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Session with Frau Doktor (Nelv)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A Session with Frau Doktor (Nelv) - Page 6 Empty Re: A Session with Frau Doktor (Nelv)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue May 16, 2017 1:29 pm

Eirina stroked the girl's hair softly, enjoying the sound of her soft purr as she recovered most of her strength after resting. Once she had enough strength to move her body, Eirina would sit up, putting Yuu on her lap, wrapping her arms around her body as she continued nuzzling her.

"Yuu-chan... do you want to feel good more?" Eirina asked, running her hands over the smooth skin of the girl in her lap as she had her ample breasts pressed against the girl's back. "I said it earlier..." She whispered to Yuu's ear in a seductive manner. "We're only just beginning..."

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

A Session with Frau Doktor (Nelv) - Page 6 Empty Re: A Session with Frau Doktor (Nelv)

Post by Nelv Tue May 16, 2017 2:32 pm

As Eirina regained her strength, she'd sit up and put Yuu on her lap again. Being nuzzled and caressed by the woman made her purring in delight some more, turning her captive for Eirina's touch. The raven haired girl then felt a shiver as she heard the woman's words, hinting at even more fun down the road. She didn't really need to think to come up with an answer.

"Y-yes..."

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed May 17, 2017 1:24 am

"Good," Eirina smiled upon hearing Yuu's reply. Then, she held out her arm, pointing at her closet which was closed. "See that closet? Inside there, I keep all the fun stuff..." She caressed Yuu's neck and shoulder lovingly as she said, "Will you be dear and fetch them for me?"

Inside the closet, one could find a box which contained an assortment of sex toys, from dildos to vibrators as well as some other fun things.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed May 17, 2017 10:22 am

Yuu looked at the closet Eirina pointed out, gulping as she heard what the woman said. She felt a little nervous, but gave the woman a nod before going to the said closet. She gave the toys inside the drawer a look for a bit, before deciding to just take all of them and let Eirina decide what she wanted to do.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu May 18, 2017 12:34 am

Seeing thay Yuu had brought the box full of sex toys, Eirina would then dug into the box and took out a device which looked like a small egg attached to some kind of remote control via a wire. She would check whether it was still functional or not by switching it on. When the device let out a soft vibrating sound, she switched it off before she looked at Yuu.

"So, Yuu-chan..." Eirina said, a mischievous grin seen on her beautiful face. "Do you know what this is?" She held out the sex toy as she asked the girl that question.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu May 18, 2017 5:24 am

"Uh..." Yuu looked at Eirina nervously as the woman picked the vibrating egg from the box of toys, before giving her a little nod. "I-I think so..." she replied meekly.

While she normally never used sex toys herself, there was occasions where she was subjected to some of them in the past. Some of those had to do with wrestling, while the others were similar to something like this, a happening that occurred post match. More than the toy Eirina was holding, however, it's the woman's expression that made her felt nervous more.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat May 20, 2017 3:24 am

"Alright, let's try this on you..." Eirina said before she gently pulled Yuu towards her before pushing her down onto her bed. "You don't mind if we do this, right?" She said, showing the sex toy right in front of Yuu's face.

"Spread your legs, dear," Eirina commanded. She wanted to start by placing the egg-shaped vibrator on the girl's labia once she spread her legs to expose her sex in front of the older woman.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat May 20, 2017 6:06 am

Yuu gave Eirina a shake of the head as the woman asked whether she'd mind trying the vibrating egg she's holding. She spread her legs as requested, her eyes seemed to fixate on the toy in Eirina's hand. When the woman then put the small round object on her sex, she couldn't help but to twitch a little. "Nnn..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat May 20, 2017 9:22 am

After seeing Yu's reaction upon having the vibrator touching her sex, Eirina would slide the small, egg-shaped object along her folds, increasing the intensity of the vibration as she did so. "How does this feel, Yuu-chan?" Eirina asked as she continues rubbing the vibrating object along the girl's labia. "Does it feel good?"

Then, she would increase the vibration more as she would move it up to the girl's clit, putting the vibrator against the small nub.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat May 20, 2017 1:12 pm

"Iyaahh..." Yuu began to moan as she felt the vibration from the egg on her sex, her body squirming a little on the bed. "I-it feels... nnnhh...!" she tried to answer, only to moan again as the vibration was increased by Eirina. "Nyaah... y-yess..." the raven haired girl then affirmed, blushing and seemingly nervous but aroused at the same time.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next