Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Session with Frau Doktor (Nelv)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A Session with Frau Doktor (Nelv) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Session with Frau Doktor (Nelv)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon May 08, 2017 3:48 am

"Oh my... aren't you a greedy one? Huhu~" Her finger was still rubbing the girl's labia. "Okay, ready or not, here I come~!" And with that, she would insert her middle finger into Yuu's sex, trying to find which spots that could elicit more reactions from the girl. At the same time, she would continue pinching the girl's nipples, using only one of her hands to alternately tweak her nipples one at a time.

With Yuu's head still resting on her shoulder, she would direct her own face to Yuu's own before she tried to kiss her on her lips.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

A Session with Frau Doktor (Nelv) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Session with Frau Doktor (Nelv)

Post by Nelv Mon May 08, 2017 6:31 am

"Hnyaaauu...!" Yuu jumped slightly as Eirina's finger suddenly slipped into her sex and began to explore it. Whenever the woman's digit hit her sweet spots, she twitched and moaned a little louder. The difference was subtle, but not that unnoticeable.

Eirina's other hand was still toying with her nipples and soon they engaged in a kiss, turning Yuu completely captive in the host's hands. Her face starting to turn silly again as she kissed Eirina back sloppily, her lower half wriggling in pleasure as she's getting more and more turned on. "Mmmm~"

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon May 08, 2017 1:08 pm

"Mmmm~" Eirina hummed into Yuu's mouth as they locked lips with each other, while at the same time, she was playing with the girl's body with one hand tweaking her nipples and the other fingering her sex. She would increase her tempo over time as she continued her ministration on the girl, while at the same time, she would deepen her kiss.

Soon after that, she would part her lips from Yuu's, and she let out a contended sigh before she nuzzled against the girl's head.

"Want me to kiss you again?" Eirina asked, not slowing down her hands from pleasuring the girl's body. She was breathing heavily, clearly affected by the scented air around her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Mon May 08, 2017 1:56 pm

Yuu was starting to get overwhelmed by Eirina's work on her body, moaning and writhing in the woman's lap while she received the non stop pleasure. With Eirina increasing her tempo, she felt like she couldn't really breath normally as the woman also made their kiss more intense. By the time Eirina pulled away, Yuu gasped and rolled her head back a bit more, a stream of droll rolling from the corner of her lips. "Fuaaa..."

She panted a bit, but her moaning also didn't seem like they'd stop anytime soon. Not with Eirina's hands continuing their assault on her sex and nipples. "H-hyee... y-yesshh... aahmm... y-yess p-pleaasee..." Yuu answered unwittingly, simply following her lust that wanted more and more of Eirina's touch.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon May 08, 2017 2:57 pm

"Alright, here goes~" Eirina would lock her lips again against Yuu's, kissing her passionately. As time went on, she would use one more digit to stimulate the girl's sex, hoping to poke more sweet spots within while at the same time, using her thumb to rub the nub of Yuu's clitoris, hoping to bring the girl to the peak of her pleasure. As for her other hand, she would alternate between pinching her nipples and kneading the mounds of her breasts before running her palm down to her belly to stimulate the girl even further. Of course, she also had her own breasts being pressed against the girl's back, and due to her own rubbing earlier, her own towel had fallen off, and Yuu's skin would get direct contact to Eirina's perfect breasts.

"Mmmm~ nnh~" Eirina moaned into Yuu's mouth, feeling her arousal peaking up as well. After this, she wished to have her own thirst to be quenched, right after bringing Yuu to her limit.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Mon May 08, 2017 3:35 pm

"Mmnnm!" Yuu cried into the kiss as Eirina used another finger to stir her wet sex and her thumb to rub her clit at the same time. The sensation was quite electrifying, and now that Eirina's towel had came off, the feeling of the woman's hardened nipple poking on her back along with those cushiony breasts of hers really made her melt. The other hand that's roaming around her breasts and belly further pushing her to the limit, and soon beyond it.

Her face turned silly, her body began to tense up, and before long, the inevitable outcome would happen. "Mmmmnhhhh!" the raven haired girl let out her muffled cry of pleasure into Eirina's mouth as she arched herself, her lower half almost humping the woman's hand on her sex as her juices began to flow out. She kept moaning and writhing in Eirina's lap until her orgasm subsided, before limping out a little. "Mmmm..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue May 09, 2017 1:03 pm

As Eirina brought Yuu to the height of her ecstasy, she closed he eyes, savoring the feeling of satisfaction as the girl let out a cry of pleasure into her mouth. Once the girl's orgasm subsided, Eirina would break the kiss, parting her lipa from Yuu's, creating a bridge of saliva between them.

Licking her lips hungrily, Eirina would nuzzle against the spent girl, making sure to make her feel better after experiencing quite an orgasm earlier. While she herself desperately needed some sort of release as well, she wanted to know whether Yuu was feeling good or not. "Aahn... Yuu-chan, was it good?" Eirina asked, rubbing her cheek against the side of Yuu's head.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue May 09, 2017 2:31 pm

Yuu was left panting in Eirina's lap as the woman broke the kiss, her silly expression pretty much told that she had a good time with that orgasm. Eirina was still nuzzling her afterwards, melting whatever left of her as she now became pretty docile in her hands. The feeling the woman's body on hers now had became somewhat addicting!

"Y-yesshh... ahhmm..." she moaned. "So gooodd..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue May 09, 2017 3:38 pm

"Mmmm... I'm so glad to hear that," Eirina said happily before she wrap the girl in a loving hug as she let her rest for a bit. After bringing Yuu to the height of her pleasure, Eirina herself was in desperate need for a release as well, and she wanted Yuu to return the favor for her.

As she stroked Yuu's head, she would look at her and said, "So... can you help me out, dear?" Her towel was already partially undone, revealing her bare breasts for Yuu to see. "I... aahn... probably need you to make me..." Her cheeks were red as she smiled at the girl. "...feel good too." She scratched the side of Yuu's head near her ear as she said that. "Can you do it to me, Yuu-chan?" Eirina asked.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue May 09, 2017 3:58 pm

Being pampered by Eirina as she's recovering from her orgasm made Yuu purred in delight. It's like every little thing the woman did make her felt pretty comfortable in her grasps. She then listened to what the woman wanted, blushing slightly herself, and gave Eirina a meek nod. The woman had been pretty nice to her, so she wanted her to feel good as well. "Yes... Eirina..." she answered.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next