Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Session with Frau Doktor (Nelv)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A Session with Frau Doktor (Nelv) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Session with Frau Doktor (Nelv)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu May 04, 2017 3:45 pm

Eirina was happy to see the girl enjoying herself in the warm bath. She would also join the girl into the hot tub after taking off the towel that was wrapped around her body and hanging it in a hanger alongside the towel that the girl hung earlier, enjoying the warm bath as well. And it's a huge tub too, and it could fit more than two people inside. "Ah~ this is nice..." Eirina let out a sigh as she soaked herself in the warm bath. She might not show it, but after her match earlier, she was actually pretty exhausted. So, she would enjoy having such a warm bath, especially now that she's sharing it with the girl whose ring name was MIO.

"So, this feels good, right?" Eirina asked, trying to strike a conversation with the quiet girl.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

A Session with Frau Doktor (Nelv) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Session with Frau Doktor (Nelv)

Post by Nelv Thu May 04, 2017 4:17 pm

"Mmm... yes..." the raven haired girl answered. Being so close with Eirina in the tub was making something inside her tingling. She just sneaked a few glances every now and then to the woman's direction, quickly averting her gaze if their eyes ever met. The warm water was making her body relaxing, but there's still a bit of uneasiness in her mind.

Being taken to a winner's place was things that happened commonly in this business, but even then it's almost unavoidable to feel a little nervous when it happened. Eirina was relatively nice during their match, however, so that did put her mind at ease a little.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu May 04, 2017 5:00 pm

As both Eirina and the girl remained in the bath tub, enjoying the warm bath, the doctor would continue looking at the girl, studying her. She had seen it before during their match, but now, she noticed that she had a rather peculiar-looking stitch mark over her face. There had to be a story behind the stitch mark. Well, it's probably rude to ask her about that, so she decided to try talking to the girl about something else first.

"So... you don't talk much, do you?" Eirina started, swirling the warm water with her finger as she looked at the girl who was with her in the bath tub.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu May 04, 2017 5:10 pm

"Um... sorry..." she replied, looking down to the water in the tub. "I'm not good... at talking..."

The raven haired girl glanced again at Eirina, a little longer this time. The woman's body, she had seen and felt it during their match, but it looked ever so alluring. At the end of the match when she was somewhat rested against those chest... She looked away, her cheeks warming up, probably blushing too, and it's not really because of the heat of the tub.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri May 05, 2017 1:14 pm

Eirina giggled after hearing what the girl said. The way she acted, the sound of her voice and let's not forget, her looks, are absolutely cute and adorable! The doctor had to restrain herself from pouncing towards the girl to have her cute face stuffed between her healthy bosoms.

"So cute~" Eirina cooed. She was partially submerged in the warm bath, making her ample breasts seem to float a little in the water. "So... I suppose Mio isn't your true name, huh?"

Last edited by RadiantKarna332 on Fri May 05, 2017 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Fri May 05, 2017 2:28 pm

"It's Yuu," she replied as Eirina asked about her real name. "Machida Yuu," the raven haired girl introduced herself. "Mio is just a stage name, as you have guessed."

Yuu glanced at Eirina again, seeing the woman's breasts seemingly floating in the water. Those pair of lovely tits seemed to attract her attention more than the other during their match and now. Then she shifted her gaze to Eirina's eyes.

"Um... now that you have me here... what are you going to do with me...?" she asked, her expression rather curious.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri May 05, 2017 2:40 pm

"Okay, Yuu-chan, then," Eirina said, nodding to herself. She was pleased to hear that the girl before her now was talking in more than just one sentence.

"Well, about bringing you here... I just thought we can just talk to each other and all the fun stuff," Eirina shrugged. "We can even watch movies if you want. Or..." She would move closer to Yuu, giving her half-lidded look, looking seductive. "We can have a different kind of fun~" She purred suggestively as she went to gently press her own body against Yuu's while both of them were still in the water.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Fri May 05, 2017 3:20 pm

Yuu listened to what Eirina said as the woman explained herself. Then all of a sudden she felt the woman's body pressed against hers, and she couldn't help but to moan a little. "Nnn..." She didn't need an explanation for what Eirina had in mind with her suggestive look and all, and she suddenly found herself getting a little excited!

"Um..." she stumbled at her words as she looked at Eirina timidly. "Y-yes... please take care of me..." the girl answered, blushing.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat May 06, 2017 12:14 am

"Aw, you're so cute, Yuu-chan," Eirina cooed, nuzzling against the girl. "Well, if you want to have that kind of fun, why don't we finish washing ourselves first? I have tons of fun stuff with me in my bedroom," she said before she winked at the girl.

She would then move away from Yuu so that she could finish washing herself. Once she's finished, she would step out of the bathtub and take her towel to wipe her body clean. She deliberately made the wiping to be as suggestive as possible, giving the girl a clear view of her naked body before finally wrapping her body with the towel. Her huge breasts were barely contained by the towel as she did so.

"Well, come on, then!" Eirina said as she headed out of the bathroom. "I'll be waiting in my bedroom. It's just at the end of the corridor. You won't miss it," she told Yuu as she left Yuu to finish washing herself.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat May 06, 2017 3:19 am

A soft purr could be heard from Yuu as Eirina nuzzled against her. She gave the woman a nod as she suggested that they finished their washing and went to the bedroom. While she's washing herself, Eirina finished first and gave her a little show while she's drying herself, making Yuu blushed again as she watched the woman.

She'd finish cleaning herself after Eirina left, having a rather absentminded face, partly cause she's repeating the image of the woman drying herself earlier. Eventually she showed in the bedroom, her slender figure wrapped in towel only. Not that she'd need any clothes for what they'd be doing anyways.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next