by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Marc Troyard vs Frau Doktor Eirina Makishima - Helllloooooo, Dok!

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Marc Troyard vs Frau Doktor Eirina Makishima - Helllloooooo, Dok! Empty Marc Troyard vs Frau Doktor Eirina Makishima - Helllloooooo, Dok!

Post by BritBrat Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:28 pm

Marc Troyard vs Frau Doktor Eirina Makishima

Match Type: Hentai Submission
Victory Conditions: Victory can only be obtained by making your opponent submit to a hentai move

Dressed in a tight black t-shirt, matching pants with a white line on either side of his legs, red fighting tape wrapped around his hands and matching boots, Marc sat calmly on the bench in the locker room. At least that's what it looked like one the outside, as his mind was currently a wild mess of emotions.

"Ohhh DAMN! My first match! And it's a hentai match! I hear they are the best here! I really do hope I get a cute opponent...Oh wait, what am I saying, I can't fight against a cute girl! What kind of man am I to ruin their face and their body...m-maybe if i sweet talked her out of this...Ah nah, Chloe would get mad at me. And I know what she's like when she is angry. Although her kind of punishment is what I like...And when you put it like that..."

Just as the memories of an enraged Chloe attacking him with her feet started to resurface, Marc was snapped from his inner monologue by a hard knock at the door. Although he is still wrestling with his impulsing decision to sign up for the AFW, that would have to wait until he was done actually wrestling with a sexy girl. Or well, probably just getting wrestled by one.

Maybe not a cute one would be better after all.

---

Emerging from his theme song, Marc smiled dashingly as she waved and blew a kiss to the cheering audience, giving some winks and taking selfies with some girls in the audience. "Whoa! Whoa! Yeah! I'm the new guy!! It's okay! Get it outta your system! Looking is free. Touching will cost ya. You know the drill!" He'll have to get those girls' numbers sometime. Marc's inner thoughts were still a wild maelstrom of worry and doubt but as always he remained completely composed on the outside, walking down the ring with swagger. Sliding up onto the canvas, she made her way over to her corner, jumping up and scouting the audience for any sexy girl. When he found 'the one', Marc takes off his shirt and throws it at the girl's direction. He didn't get to see if she caught it or not, some guy could have caught it, but he hops off the turnbuckle and rest his back on the turnbuckle, awaiting to see who his opponent would be in his debut match. His face looks composed and cool. His thoughts however...

"Please be cute!! Please be cute!! Actually, no, please don't!! No wait, yes, please be cute!!"

Last edited by Miss_Blackbelt88 on Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missed out one dialogue)

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Marc Troyard vs Frau Doktor Eirina Makishima - Helllloooooo, Dok! Empty Re: Marc Troyard vs Frau Doktor Eirina Makishima - Helllloooooo, Dok!

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:40 am

Well, another night for another hentai match, this time in Tension, where Eirina would be facing a guy. From what she had heard, the guy was a new one. She was hoping that he was also a cute one. Clad in her usual red-and-white, revealing wrestling attire, Eirina readied herself as she waited at the Gorilla position before it's her cue to show herself and make her appearance.

When her entrance music, Battlefield of Steel, was played, Eirina finally stepped out, making her appearance, and was greeted by thunderous cheers from the fans. Winking and blowing kisses, Eirina would then walked down the ramp, heading over to the ring, where her opponent was waiting for her. She would make sure to sway her body in alluring manner, making a show for everyone who were in the arena. Of course, the crowd appreciated such a sight, thus filling the arena with thunderous cheers.

Eirina Makishima:

Once she arrived at the ring, Eirina would climb up the apron, making one last pose for the audience before finally entering. She took a good look at the guy whom she would be fighting, appraising him. From what she could see, he seemed to be a rather cute guy. Well, she's gonna have fun with him soon after this.

"Hello there~" Eirina spoke to the guy, winking at him. "Like what you see so far?" She asked before she stuck out her tongue as she leaned forward, using her arms to make her barely-clad breasts more pronounced.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Marc Troyard vs Frau Doktor Eirina Makishima - Helllloooooo, Dok! Empty Re: Marc Troyard vs Frau Doktor Eirina Makishima - Helllloooooo, Dok!

Post by BritBrat Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:12 pm

Resting on the turnbuckle, his chiseled frame showing defined muscle. He is definitely a hunk and it helps that he is charming too. He gives a few winks to the audience that is totally checking him out. Until the action orchestral theme blast through the speakers in the arena.

Marc leans forward and steps out of the corner, hoping to get a good look of her opponent to be. And what he saw stunned him.

"H-H-HA-HO-H-HOLY SHIT!!!"

Frau Doktor Eirina Makishima. In the words of the famous Jim Ross, "Good Gawd Almighty.

He was mesmerised, frozen, as if he's a statue that has just look at the beauty of Medusa. Marc's lips parted, struggling to keep his jaw from hitting the floor. The way she walked, the confidence that is exudes out of her. Now she was drop dead gorgeous. In his mind, he thanked the gods in heaven for giving such a hot girl for his first AFW match. The crowd may have appreciated the sight, but not as much as Marc Troyard.

The Doktor's voice soon took him out of his frozen state, her words warming her from the ice that he was trapped in. He looked at Eirina, and he is getting a nice view of her barely clad breasts. Marc sure as hell admired it. But suddenly he shook his head and went into a painicked state.

"Oh! OH! Please excuse me, madam! I-I-I should have helped you enter the ring!" He smacked his forehead with the palm of his right taped hand. "What kind of gentleman am I to not help a lovely lady,
such as yourself?
He gets to one knee, resting his right elbow on his right knee and bowed his head, as if he is in so much shame.

"Please forgive me. I wasn't expecting such a woman of your caliber as my opponent tonight... Marc took the Doktor by the hand and kissing the back of it. "Eirina Makishima. Such a fitting name for one as lovely as you. My name is Marc.  It is a pleasure to meet you." Looking up and giving a suave smile to the lady.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:15 am

Eirina was... amused by Marc's reaction to her presence in the ring. She had seen his type before, and those guys never failed to amuse her. She just let him do his gentlemanly act, kissing the back of her hand. She had to admit that he made himself to be quite endearing, but cuteness could only bring someone so far.

"Fufu~ the pleasure is mine~" Eirina giggled, making a coy pose after having the back of her hand kissed. The guy tried too hard, Eirina couldn't help but feel that he's so cute. "So... this is your first match, yes? And a hentai match too. Well~" she winked at Marc, sticking out her tongue in playful manner. "I hope you're all prepared for what to come next, okay?"

Then, she held out her hand and cupped Marc's chin, playfully pulling him towards her. "Please don't disappoint me, alright? Show me what you got..." she drew her face dangerously close to Marc's, allowing her warm breath to tickle his face before finally letting go so that she could head over to her corner. She would wait for the referee to tell them to prepare before she could call for the bell to ring.

As she waited, she would take her time waving at one of the cameras zooming at her, giving the people here in the arena as well as at homes something nice to see, blowing a kiss right after that.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:49 pm

"You are correct, madam." Marc smiles at Eirina. "I consider myself lucky that an hentai match would be my first.
Even more lucky that you are my opponent."
He just loved it when Eirina was being cute and coy, sticking her tongue out at him. Marc chuckled. So far so good. And even some of the girls in attendance wished someone could be like this to them.

Sure, only cuteness could go so far. But Marc does believe he could bring something to the table, something that would be endearing. Eirina's hand cupped his chin and pulls him towards the doktor. Marc was intoxicated, smelling her heavenly aroma, her warm breath tickling his facial features. "Well yes, ma'am." Marc would say. Good thing that Eirina pulled away because he was very close to kissing the woman. Ah well, there's still a chance.

Marc gives a playful grin before pushing up onto his feet, walking back to his corner, not taking his eyes off his opponent. He gives a playful wink to the doktor, before blowing a kiss to her. Ugh, she's so hot!

"Ok Marc. This is it. Try not to act like a massive idiot there.You got this. Ohhhh...I wish I didn't have to even lay a finger on her...But she's probably the type that wouldn't like that. But she could understand, right?
Oh what am I talking about, she's a competitor here! Alright, don't hurt her too much, you doofus!"

While still in his inner monologue, Marc leaned on the turnbuckle, looking over his lovely opponent. All that was holding him back is that ringbell...

DING DING!

Ah. There it is.

As soon as the bell rung and the match was finally on the way the dark haired heartthrob would start walking back into the center of the ring, hopping to meet Eirina there. Marc would walk confident and with swagger and when he was close enough, he would slowly try to lift his arms up, showing he wanted to lock up with his opponent for a test of strength. Why not start things off with a little dance?

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:13 pm

When the bell was rung, which indicated the start of the match, Eirina left her corner and held out her arms as she saw Marc doing the same. It seemed that they would be having a contest of strength, which was fine. She wanted to gauge Marc's abilities first before formulating a plan to deal with him.

"Alright, here we go," she said before she went to lock up with Marc, pushing onto him. Her torso would be pushed against Marc's, which would give the guy a nice feeling of Eirina's soft breasts being mashed against his chest. She also leaned against her opponent as she pushed forward.

"I'd suggest you to not hold back, 'kay? I really hate it if my opponent does that," Eirina said softly to Marc's ear as both of them were locked up. "You don't want me to hate you, right?" Eirina purred at him, giving Marc's chest a rub with her breasts, wanting to see his reaction to it.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:15 pm

"Alright, Marc. Just take it easy. Niiiiceee and easy..."

Both opponent's fingers lace with each other as the two lock up in the standard test of strength, Marc taking it easy at first and get a taste of his opponent first. There's something sexy about this. He still can't get over how cute Eirina was, especially as she pushed onto him, her soft breasts mashed against his which made him grunt. Marc feels her hot breath as she softly speaks to the heartthrob. Admittedly, he lost focus when she rubbed her breasts on his bare chest and took a step back as she pushed against him. He probably would have let her push him back, hadn't she said not to hold back or she'll hate him.

Marc gulps, that is something this charmer doesn't want. And neither would the fans. Maybe. Depends on who gets off watching a man get pummeled by a woman. A lovely woman that is. "N-no...heh...I dont..." Only way to make a woman happy is to do what she wants. And if she wants him to fight back, then so be it.

"I don't feel good having to hurt a girl...but I must. A gentleman like me should do whatever a lady asks...." He doesn't know much of wrestling, what he does know is very small. But Marc does decide to push back, trying to push the Doktor's wrists back, and bully the girl back to where she came from in the opposite corner. He'll try not to hold back...but he still doesn't want to hurt her.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:53 am

Eirina could tell that Marc was pushing her back towards the corner while they were having the contest of strength. Just to have some fun, Eirina would scrunch up her face, grimacing cutely as if she was under pressure as the man pushed her back. "Uuuuugh... y-you're too s-strong..." she groaned out. Of course she's just feigning it. Everyone who had seen her matches before were aware that Eirina could actually fairly strong for someone her size, but for this occasion, she believed that trying to screw with her opponent seemed to be a more fun thing to do.

As she was pushed back towards the corner, she showed a worried face. "O-oh no..." she gasped out. It's only a matter of time before she could get herself put against the turnbuckle. She put on her best 'oh no, I'm gonna get ravished~' face as she was 'overwhelmed' by Marc. Just to spice things up, she would also shake herself while trying to push back, allowing her bouncy breasts to be rubbed against Marc's bared chest. "Aaahhhn~ t-this is t-terrible~" she whimpered like a damsel in distress, putting the act of a cornered victim of one macho hero wanting to claim his prize.

One might argue that Eirina might be overselling it, but she was having fun, so she didn't mind it much.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:37 pm

While the crowd knows what is going on, Marc is none the wiser, just doing what the lady wants.

But it is quite convincing, he wouldn't know someone like her could be strong for her size so he just takes the act. His muscles flexing and he grunts with effort to push the Doktor back towards the corner. It was only a matter of time until they reach the corner and maybe from there, Marc would know what to do next. Be in mind, he is probably using around 70-80% of his power. While he knows not to hold back, he'd feel bad if he hurt her badly. Not in a misogynistic viewpoint but in a gentleman viewpoint.

Marc can feel Eirina's breasts rubbing on his chest, admittedly a nice feeling to the perfect gentleman. "I-Is this hurting you, madam?" Not really a need to ask that but he is worried. It's like handling a delicate flower that wants you to stomp on it. "Man, you look beautiful." Marc couldn't help but compliment his opponent as they seem to be near the ropes by a few inches. "You're doing quite well though. But I seem to be the winner in strength." Probably not but he seems convinced that he could overpower Eirina. Thinking he could rely on that throughout the match.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:58 am

"Hnnnh... t-thank you f-for your concern, b-but I'm fine..." Eirina gasped out, still putting up the act of being cornered by her opponent as she continued pushing Marc. She made it look like it was a futile struggle, but she liked the result. She considered Marc's reaction to this to be rather endearing, making him cuter than what he had any right to be. Now that they were getting closer to the corner, perhaps she needed to change her tactic and made it look like she suddenly got a lucky break.

So, when she was about inches away from the turnbuckle, she would wiggle her hands, trying to pull them out of Marc's grip so that she could grab Marc's head before trying to pull the head right between her cleavage, planning to smother the guy with a boob smother. She would let out a purr, planning to have Marc's handsome face buried deep between her ample, bikini-clad breasts in order to cut his source of oxygen.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next