Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jstruggs716, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Session with Frau Doktor (Nelv)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A Session with Frau Doktor (Nelv) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Session with Frau Doktor (Nelv)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat May 06, 2017 10:29 am

In the bedroom, Eirina was waiting for Yuu while laying on her large bed, still wearing her towel. When Yuu finally arrived, she would sit on the edge of her bed, smiling sultrily at the girl. Yuu would notice the bedroom was dimly lit, and there was some kind of fragrance in the air. Eirina herself seemed to be flushing as she breathed in the rose-scented air.

"My, aren't you an eager girl, Yuu-chan~?" Eirina spoke to the girl in an alluring manner before she beckoned her to come closer. "C'mere, you~" She told the girl.

She already had things planned for their 'fun', but for now, she would like to begin with something light. After all, she didn't want to rush while having fun with Yuu. There's no need to rush if they have the whole night all for themselves.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

A Session with Frau Doktor (Nelv) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Session with Frau Doktor (Nelv)

Post by Nelv Sat May 06, 2017 12:13 pm

Yuu walked towards Eirina as the girl told her to, almost as if she's under some sort of spell or something. The room was dimly lit and the air had some fragrance in it, which probably helped with the mood. The raven haired girl felt a little nervous before, but it felt like those feelings suddenly disappeared as she entered the room. She stood in front of Eirina and waited for what the woman would do to her, excitement was stirring up lightly already inside her.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat May 06, 2017 2:47 pm

"Good girl..." Eirina purred as Yuu approached her just as instructed. Then, she would gently pull the girl towards her and have her sit on her lap, and she would remove the towel wrapping her body as she did so. She would press her bountiful bosoms against Yuu's back as her hands start wandering all over the girl's petite body. "You're so cute, Yuu-chan~" She would nuzzle against the back of the girl's head before she went to bite her ear lightly.

At the same time, her hands would be massaging Yuu's perky mounds, gently kneading and fondling those breasts of hers.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat May 06, 2017 2:53 pm

Eirina made her sit on her lap, and soon had her towel removed. Yuu let out a purr as she felt the woman's breasts pressed against her back, her head rolled back a bit. Then Eirina's hands starting to wander all over her body while she nuzzled the back of her head, and Yuu starting to gasp and sigh from the stimulation. It felt really nice being intimate with the woman like this. It's as if she didn't need to care for anything else at the moment, and just let Eirina pamper her or do whatever she wanted.

"Mmmh..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun May 07, 2017 10:41 am

Eirina let out a giggle as Yuu let out a purr upon being pampered like that. She would continue nuzzling against the girl, blowing warm breath to her ear and being affectionate in general. At the same time, she would start pinching and tweaking Yuu's nipples, while having her own breasts being mashed against the girl's smooth back.

"Hah... do you like it, Yuu-chan?" Eirina asked breathily, clearly affected by the fragrance in the air.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun May 07, 2017 12:03 pm

"Nn!" Yuu twitched cutely as Eirina pinched and tweaked her nipples, her body felt like slowly melting in the woman's grasps as her arousal growing up. Eirina's pillowy breasts felt so nice on her back, and the woman's breath on her air kept sending shudders on her smaller form. Her body might have cooled off after the match and the bathing, but now it's starting to getting turned on again!

"Nhyaa... y-yess..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun May 07, 2017 2:28 pm

"Hmm~ I'm so glad to hear that," Eirina said while still playing with the girl's nipples. "You're a good girl, Yuu-chan..." She whispered to Yuu's ear before she moved to kiss her on the nape of her neck, tracing it with her warm lips. Then, she would lower one of her hands from Yuu's nipple to her stomach, caressing her belly gently with her fingers and palm.

"You have such a smooth skin, Yuu-chan..." Eirina said, stroking the girl's belly, circling her finger around her bellybutton. Then, she would move the hand to the girl's pubic mound, where she would continue caressing her, still gently but without stopping. With her kissing the back of her neck, flicking one of her nipples and petting her nether regions, she wanted to make the girl have a great time with her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun May 07, 2017 3:37 pm

Eirina continuing to spoil her really making Yuu all hot and bothered. She's almost like a pet to the woman right now, just purring and twitching to everything she did to her body. From the kissing on her neck, the rubbing from her belly to her nether region, and the flicking on her hardened nipples, all of those easily melted her some more. She felt like she wanted to stay like this in Eirina's laps for much, much longer...

"Aaahh... mmmhh... y-yesss..." the raven haired girl moaned as she rolled her head so it's rested on Eirina's shoulder.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun May 07, 2017 4:31 pm

"Aw, you really love being spoiled, don't you?" Eirina cooed as Yuu rested her head against her shoulder, but she did not slow down her ministration on the girl. Still tweaking Yuu's nipples with only one hand, she would start rubbing her labia with her middle finger, teasing her sex with her touch. The doctor was sure that the fragrance in the room would enhance the girl's desire for more.

And even Eirina herself was affected by the flowery scent as she was starting to breathe hard. Her nipples had already hardened as she rubbed her own towel-clad breasts against the girl's smooth back, and the girl would certainly feel the nubs poking through the cottony fabric of the towel.

"But... ahhn... I want to hear you say it, Yuu-chan..." Eirina said as she let out a moan. "I want to know... nnh... that you really want to feel good..." She would nuzzle against Yuu's head that was currently resting against her shoulder.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun May 07, 2017 4:51 pm

Yuu's mind had gone almost completely blank from the increasing pleasure as it was. The scent in this room seemingly enhancing her sensitivity to Eirina's touch, making her putty easily even if the woman was being gentle with her. Eirina's finger rubbing her labia was making her moaning and writhing even more. Like this she felt like she could just give in to whatever Eirina wanted obediently.

"M-moore... p-please give me m-moree... E-Eirina..." she moaned, her expression had turned somewhat drunk with lust as she looked at the woman. "Oohh..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next