Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 8:42 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 2:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 2:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 2:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kinky pit match Mai valentine vs Athena the Librarian

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Kinky pit match Mai valentine vs Athena the Librarian - Page 8 Empty Re: Kinky pit match Mai valentine vs Athena the Librarian

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:32 pm

Athena had first stunned her opponent with a kick as the blond rushed towards her. A second later she would plant Mai face first on the mat with a DDT as she heard the other wrestler grunt in pain as a result.With her opponent on her front the Greek woman would get up , and after smirking to the crowd as she pointed at the strap-on and then Mai's ass made her move. ''Time for me to get ahead by one point bitch''taunts the librarian as she would move the strap-on in position and then push it inn.

Back to top Go down

Kinky pit match Mai valentine vs Athena the Librarian - Page 8 Empty Re: Kinky pit match Mai valentine vs Athena the Librarian

Post by 321Shazam Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:41 am

With Mai laid out from the DDT, Athena had the perfect opportunity to take the lead. Mai be helpless as Athena shoved her strap on deep into Mai's ass and began to fuck it relentlessly. Mai tried to hold back tears from the sheer pain and force Athena was thrusting, but her eyes would water. The AFW crowd would cheer loudly as Mai the undefeated woman looked as if she was goiing to be on the losing end of a match for once at the hands of a Greek librarian.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:55 pm

Athena had just laid out her opponent with a DDT , and to the enjoyment of the crowd would quickly shove her strap-on deep into the blond's ass. From their she would move thrust in and out of Mai's ass relentless as she would whisper ''don't waste time crying bitch as I doubt anyone cares if your in pain anyway!'' in a angry tone as she would not slow down until she would force her opponent to cum.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:31 am

Mai's eyes were tearing still as the friction from Athena's strapon worked over her ass. The AFW crowd were on their feet as they seemingly saw Mai get systematically dominated in the ring by a librarian of all superstars. Mai would shake her head from side to side as if she was denying what was happening to her at this very moment. The AFW crowd would cheer and chant at Mai. "CUM YOU SLUT!!! CUM YOU SLUT!!! CUM YOU SLUT!!!" over and over wanting Athena to get another point in this match. Mai was trying to crawl her way to the ropes to try and use them to get back to her feet. They were her only hope in this situation.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:45 pm

Athena would hear the crowd support her as they were chanting at the other wrestler to cum as she was fucking the bitch in the ass. Her strap-on going in and out as the librarian was domination her opponent right now as she did not notice Mai trying to crawl away. After a few seconds that however became clear as the brunette just tried to grasp her opponent's ass as she whispered ''now you were not playing on trying to escape until I forced an orgasm out of you blondie.Because if that were the case you would regret it as you won't be resisting my strap-on for long from the looks of it''.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:16 pm

Athena held onto Mai's ass keeping her in place. As the strap on went deeper and deeper into the blonde's asshole the crowd would cheer as Mai's eyes would start to roll into her head. Mai's tongue would hang out of her mouth as she was getting anally fucked by the Librarian. Mai would be the subject of pictures as Mai was getting roughly fucked by her opponent before she'd eventually orgasm on the mat. The referee would call it making the score 2-1 in favor of Athena as Mai's body slumps down onto the mat with her face down and her ass up. The referee would try to separate Athena from Mai so they can continue after a break from the point.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:23 pm

Athena was without mercy as she would not stop thrusting in and out of the blond's asshole until she came. Which from the looks of things would happen sooner then later as Mai was being fucked silly. As the fans would take pictures of what was happening as the other wrestler 's tongue was hanging out of the mouth as she would eventually be forced to orgasm for the second time. Having taken the lead the librarian would back off once the referee asked her to separate as she said ''thought you were going to make me your bitch. Seems I am the one who is making you my bitch Mai''

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8