Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, Deus001, killcarrion, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kinky pit match Mai valentine vs Athena the Librarian

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kinky pit match Mai valentine vs Athena the Librarian - Page 3 Empty Re: Kinky pit match Mai valentine vs Athena the Librarian

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun May 21, 2017 4:22 pm

Athena was in a terrible position and it was getting worse with every second as she feels Mai place her knee on the back on her head. The pressure of that knee together with already being trapped in the half Boston crab put on more pressure on her body then the librarian had ever had to endure in her career. While trapped like that and being finger blasted by her opponent the crowd would slowly start to get fully behind the blond bitch as she continued to taunt the Greek woman as she could not risk replying back in fear of moaning. So that mean she had to ignore whatever the other woman was saying and that was difficult as she tried to fight back as she would try and hit the other wrestler with her fists if she could.

Back to top Go down

Kinky pit match Mai valentine vs Athena the Librarian - Page 3 Empty Re: Kinky pit match Mai valentine vs Athena the Librarian

Post by 321Shazam Mon May 22, 2017 2:50 pm

Mai would laugh at Athena's feeble attempts to hither in this hold. The AFW crowd would begin to chant there usual "FUCK HER SILLY!!!(CLAP!CLAP!CLAP!) FUCK HER SILLY!!!(CLAP!CLAP!CLAP!)" chants as Mai would continue to finger blast Athena in the Half Boston Crab. "Ooooh, are you ready to cum bitch? Do you want to moan for me like the whore you are? You can just accept that I'm better than you and I'll go easy on fucking you in this ring." Mai taunted knowing that Athena had too much pride to ever admit that, as she increased the pace of her finger blasting to force an orgasm out of the librarian.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue May 23, 2017 12:13 am

Athena;s punches were not enough to get any reactions besides laughter out of the blond bitch as the crowd would start to chant for the librarian to be fucked silly as Mai continued to finger blast her. The Greek woman had bin in trouble since the match had started as she knew what the bitch was saying was true as she was close but she would refuse to moan as she was not a whore like the other wrestler had claimed. ''Shut you fuckinggg mouth you dirtyy bitch. As I ammm not one of your whoreeesss who you can order around''replied Athena while trying not to moan as she was just a couple of seconds away from an orgasm at the hands of Mai.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue May 23, 2017 6:10 am

Mai would smirk arrogantly as she heard Athena defiantly replied to her taunts. Mai could hear in Athena's voice that she was resisting but the librarian was on the verge of orgasm. "You're not one of my whores, yet hun. You will be when I'm done with you tonight. Hmmm, should I stop this and fuck you with my strap-on to get a free point. But where's the fun in that? I'm gonna humiliate you completely in this ring in front of all these people." Mai continued to taunt Athena as she worked her magic on Athena's pussy and clit with her fingers in the Half Boston Crab to force an orgasm on the mat.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue May 23, 2017 7:26 pm

Athena was in heaven as she had never felt pleasure like this before but at the same time in hell since the bitch who was making her feel this pleasure was someone she could not stand. To make matters worse was the fact both she and her opponent knew she was close as the bitch could not help but continue to taunt her as especially the comment about the fact she was going to humiliate her and did not need to fuck one of her holes with the strap-on yet got to the Greek woman.

Still in the end nobody was surprised when they heard Athena scream out ''you damn bitch I am going to make you pay for this''as she has a Orgasm because of Mai's talented fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed May 24, 2017 12:54 am

Mai would have a confident smirk as she heard Athena moan as the librarian reached orgasm in this match. However, it wasn't from a strap-on so the score was still 0-0. Mai would take her fingers out of Athena's pussy, and would look at her cum soaked fingers to look at them shine under the arena lights. Mai would then wipe the cum all over her black strap-on to cover it in Athena's cum. After that Mai had a wicked idea for how to get the first point in the match. Mai would lock Athena into a Headscissors to wrap her legs to start squeezing the air out of Athena's lungs, and would force her cum covered strap-on into Athena's mouth. While in the Headscissors Mai would thrust her strap-on deeper and deeper down Athena's throat to force a submission from sheer humiliation of this poor librarian.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed May 24, 2017 3:56 pm

Athena would pant heavily after she had her orgasm as a result of the blond bitch fingerblasting her . Still the only upside to all of this was the fact that Mai had not used her strap-on to make her cum and gain a 0-1 lead in their match. The crowd would still cheer at the sight of her opponent raising her cum soaked hands before she would trap the Greek woman in a headscissors. While she was being choked the other wrestler would attempt to force the strap-on in her mouth but the librarian would try to grasp it with one hand to stop that from happening while using the other to try and pry Mia's legs open.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu May 25, 2017 11:40 pm

Mai would have fun having Athena in her grasp and she'd use her hands to stop Athena's hands from stopping her hold. Mai would hold Athena's wrists and put the librarian's hands on the mat as Mai continued to thrust her strap-on deeper and deeper down Athena's throat in this Headscissors. Mai was intent on getting the first point in the match with this hold to further destroy her opponent's morale in this match. ami wanted everyone to know she was better than Athena by having the Greek woman tapout from choking on her strap-on.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri May 26, 2017 11:05 pm

Athena was unable to escape from the scissor hold as she was slowly being choked while the crowd cheered the blond on.With her wrists being in Mai's grasped the Greek woman could not find a way to escape and as time when on it looked like she would either tap or get choked unconscious and allow the bitch to have fun with her passed out body. Not liking that option the librarian would start to tap her opponent's thigh reluctantly as she just needs to accept she lost the first round and come out swinging for round two.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat May 27, 2017 12:05 pm

Mai would laugh after successfully forcing Athena to tap out from the skull fucking in the middle of the ring. Mai would release the hold and stand up to soak in the mixed response from the AFW crowd as a cascade of cheers and boos would echo through the area. The AFW crowd wanted to see Mai get that smug grin smacked off her face and see her fucked for her disrespectful fighting style, but Mai didn't care. In Mai's mind she was just dominating a woman who had no business even being in the ring with her. Mai would o to her corner and would wait for Athena to stand back up as she said. "You know that was only the beginning, hun. I'm gonna utterly humiliate you tonight." Mai said with a smug grin as she waited for the librarian to be prepared for another go around.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next