by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kinky pit match Mai valentine vs Athena the Librarian

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kinky pit match Mai valentine vs Athena the Librarian Empty Kinky pit match Mai valentine vs Athena the Librarian

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:11 pm

Athena was a bit nervous for her upcoming match as this would be the first time the librarian would fight in a kinky pit match as she had heard about them and to be honest found them intimidating. Still regardless the Greek woman would not back down as she had bin giving a gift before she left Greece by a patron of the library she worked and decided to wear it to the ring tonight. So as the Athena looked in the mirror as she was naked besides the yellow strap-on she was wearing which had a print of roses on it.

Thinking she looked perfect the librarian would turn around and walk out the door of the locker room and when towards the backstage area and notice she was a bit earlier. Because she was nervous the Greek woman would start to paced back and forth she got a sign to get ready as she heard ''everytime we touch by Cascade'' coming out of the speakers as she walked onto the entrance ramp and waved at the fans while she stared at the ring as it  was surrounded by a steel cage.

While making her wayn down the  AFW announcer would then begin to introduce her first. "The following contest is a Kinky Pit Wrestling Match!!! Both wrestlers will be wearing nothing but strap-ons, the only way to win is by fucking all of your opponent's holes the mouth, pussy,
and ass. A hole s considered fucked via orgasm except for the mouth which is via tap out. Now introducing from Argos , Greece weighing in at 128ibs . Its Athena the librarian
" as the pop that the Greek woman got was the biggest in her career in the AFW so far. After getting inside of the cage Athena would stare at the entrance ramp as she awaited the arrival of Mai Valentine as she breathed in and out in an attempt to calm herself.

Athena:

Last edited by anime_hentaifighter on Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Kinky pit match Mai valentine vs Athena the Librarian Empty Re: Kinky pit match Mai valentine vs Athena the Librarian

Post by 321Shazam Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:35 pm

Mai's Strap-on Attire:

Mai's theme music would blast loudly through the speakers, and the announcer would introduce Athena's opponent. "And her opponent from Las Vegas, Nevada making her return to AFW. MAI VALENTINE!!!!!!!!" The AFW crowd roar in a mixture of cheers and boos for the returning blonde. Mai was a dominant force in AFW, having an undefeated record at AFW. Athena had just started wrestling for AFW and believed that she could be the one to break Mai's winning streak. Mai had a confident smirk on her face as she strutted down to the ring. Once Mai was in the ring she'd strike some sexy poses for the camaera, and would then look over to her opponent and say. "It's too late to run away now, hun. I'm gonna fuck some respect into you." Mai said confidently taunted Athena before the kinky pit wrestling got started.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Kinky pit match Mai valentine vs Athena the Librarian Empty Re: Kinky pit match Mai valentine vs Athena the Librarian

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:37 pm

Athena would stare as she watched the blond make her way to the ring as she heard the AFW crowd roar louder then anything she had seen before. Then again the librarian had not bin in the AFW that long to have seen or heard them react to a wrestler with the reputation of Mai Valentine as it was clear from the mixture of cheers and boos that the blond seem to get from the crowd.

Still the fact that the other woman was strutted towards her with that damn confident smirk on her face was pissing the Greek woman off and it became even worse when she got told it was too late to run away since she was going to be fucked some respect into. That comment got Athena to reply back as she said ''shut your mouth you blond bitch as you won't be fucking some respect into me but it will be the other way around ''while glaring daggers at the other wrestler.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:54 pm

Mai had a smug grin on her face as she heard Athena respond to her taunt. "I've beaten tougher opponents than you, and I'm gonna make you my bitch. Try not to cry when I humble you, hun." Mai continued to taunt as the AFW crowd were beginning to get restless. They wanted to see these women fuck each other up and see one of them assert themselves as the dominant woman as they began to chant "FUCK!!FUCK!!!FUCK!!!!FUCK!!!!!!" With each chant getting louder and louder this was the moment everyone had been waiting for. The referee would ring the bell, and Mai would deliver a slap across Athena's face to disrespect the Greek woman early to show that she didn't take Athena seriously.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:11 am

''How do you know they were tougher if you have never faced me you blond bimbo''replied Athena as she hoped she could stay focused on fucking the other woman with her strap-on. As the only thing she currently wanted to do to Mai was force her strap-on in the blond's mouth and choke her unconscious as the other woman's voice was starting to annoy her.

Luckily the match would soon begin and after the bell had rang the librarian would get slapped across the face as the Greek woman would slap the blond right back as the back of Athena's hand made contact with Mai's cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon May 01, 2017 6:34 pm

The match had began and Mai slapped Athena across the face, but the Librarian wasn't going to lay down and get fucked by the returning Mai. Athena would responded with a backhanded slap to Mai face. The AFW crowd would pop massively for both slap and Mai was shocked by Athena's boldness, and would respond by saying. "I'm gonna enjoy fucking you senseless." Mai said before she'd deliver a Knife Edge Chop to Athena's breasts to cause them to bounce beautifully before Mai would follow up by grabbing Athena's hair and tossing her across the ring with a Hair Whip Toss.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue May 02, 2017 12:20 am

Athena had to admit she feels a lot better after she had slapped the blond across the face with a backhanded slap after getting slapped by Mia. Still that good feeling would not be around for long as soon after she would hear her opponent saying that she would get fucked senseless by the other wrestler and would hold her breasts after she got a knife edge chop to them. ''In your dreams bitch''replied the Greek woman just before she would feel Mia's hands on her hair and get tossed across the ring with a hair whip toss.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue May 02, 2017 11:08 pm

Mai was able to send Athena across the ring with a Hair Whip Toss, and now the action was heating up. Mai had a smug grin on her face as she strutted toward the downed librarian. Mai would start to deliver a few precise stomps to Athena's pretty face with a sense of superiority behind each stomp as if to say "I'm better than you." with each kick to Athena's face to further disrespect the librarian. "I like your defiance, hun. It makes what I'm gonna do to you in this match that much more satisfying." Mai said as she stomped Athena in the face. Punctuating her attack with one final stomp to the side of Athena's skull and grinding her heel in the Greek woman's face.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed May 03, 2017 12:09 am

Athena got tossed across the ring with a hair whip toss and ended up on her back as she was barely able to look in the direction of the blond before she got the first of a few stomps to her face. All the while the bitch had that damn look on her face that seems to say that she was better then the Greek woman as the librarian had to endure the stomps for now. To make matters worse she had to listen to the blond compliment her before hearing that Mia was going to do much worse in the match as she saw her opponent pull her feet back. This gave Athena a small chance to land a counter attack as she attempted to kick the other wrestler's knee to stop what appeared to be an stomp to the side of her skull.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat May 06, 2017 8:42 pm

Mai would smile as she saw Athena on the floor taking these stomps to her skull. Mai would see the Greek woman's attempt to counter her and would catch the librarian's foot. "Awww, how cute. You tried to stop me. I'll make sure you stay down for the fun I'm going to have in my glorious return to AFW." Mai said as she grabbed Athena's other leg to hoist them both up in the air before spreading them apart a bit so Mai saw her target. Mai gave a smug look to the AFW crowd as she heard a chorus of fans both cheering and booing at what Mai had planned next. Mai would then begin to repeatedly stomp down hard on Athena's crotch to tenderize the Greek woman pussy early on in this match.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next