Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:53 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kinky pit match Mai valentine vs Athena the Librarian

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kinky pit match Mai valentine vs Athena the Librarian - Page 7 Empty Re: Kinky pit match Mai valentine vs Athena the Librarian

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:39 pm

Athena struggled to make it back to her feet after she had reached the ring apron , and used the fabric to successfully pull herself onto her feet. While the librarian was on the outside she would have to listen as Mai taunts her to get back in the ring and just smiled at the blond woman. ''I think you got our roles reversed since it will be you who ends up taking your fucking like the slut you are.While I on the other hand can focus my attention on that whore you call a manager''replied the Greek woman as she slides back into the ring and attempts to make it to her feet before Mai can make a move.

Back to top Go down

Kinky pit match Mai valentine vs Athena the Librarian - Page 7 Empty Re: Kinky pit match Mai valentine vs Athena the Librarian

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:54 am

Mai would smirk as she heard Athena speak, as the librarian re-entered the ring. Mai would then say to her opponent. "Awww, what's the matter can't think of your own insults so you're just gonna throw mine back at me? You're pathetic and I'm gonna make you moan for mercy as I fuck you senseless." Mai taunted as she waited for Athena. Mai would then say to her opponent by saying. "Are you gonna fight me, or you just want me to start slapping you around some more?" Mai continued to berate Athena in front of the rowdy AFW crowd in attendance.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:12 pm

Athena had just attempted to get back into the ring and was surprised that the blond was not attacking her right away. However her surprise would turn to anger rather quickly as she heard Mai run her mouth as she kept berating her in front of a rowdy AFW crowd. ''If I'm pathetic so are you Mai , but please do me a favor and shut up as listening to you is causing me a headache.''replied the Greek woman as she would then rush towards her opponent in an attempt to knock her down with a clothesline.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:50 pm

Mai hated listening to Athena's rambling and saw the librarian charging at her for a Clothesline. Mai would duck past it. Athena would run to the ropes and Mai would run to the ropes behind Athena, and both women were on a collision course with each other. Once Mai and Athena charged at each other in the center it was matter of who hit the right move. Mai would attempt to jump at Athena for a Lou Thesz Press hoping she'd be able to hit her, but it all depends on what Athena attempted to hit her with.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:02 am

Athena was running towards her opponent with the intend of knocking her down with a clothesline, only to watch as Mai would duck past it. Since she was unable to stop the librarian would run towards the ropes while the blond did the same. Soon enough both wrestlers would collide with each other and it was her opponent who got the upper hand as she leaped forward , and knocked the Greek woman down with a lou thesz press and forced her down to the canvas

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:38 am

Mai was able to catch Athena with the Lou Thesz Press, and now the blonde was on top of her grounded opponent. Mai would start raining down left and right punches to Athena's face as the AFW crowd would continue to boo Mai. Mai didn't care as she began to beat down the librarian in the center of the ring. "You should be worrying about me and not my manager bitch!
Maybe after I finish fucking you I bring you to her a trophy.
" Mai taunted as she laid into her opponent with a flurry of fists.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:57 pm

Athena had just being knocked down , and to make it worse was the fact that the blond was now on top and pummel her with punches to the face. As that was happening the librarian would attempt to protect her face while listening to the AFW crowd booing Mai as at the same time the other wrestler would taunt her as well. ''Well to bad that uggh I be walking Arrg out of here the winner bitch''replied the Greek as she would stop to let out a cry of pain when a blow came past her guard as she attempts to ram her knee onto her opponent's back.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:00 am

Mai would be stopped as she took a couple of knee strikes to the back sending Mai off of her opponent. "Argh!!!" Mai grunted as she was forced off of Athena. The AFW crowd would rally behind the librarian trying to will Athena to battle back into this match and hand Mai her first loss. Mai would stand back up to her feet, and would wait for Athena to stand up so she could humiliate her and shut the crowd up.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:51 am

Athena had bin able to ram her knees into the blond's back a couple of times until her opponent would fall off her. Hearing that bitch grunt in pain was extremely satisfying as the fact that she had the crowd rallying behind her filled her with energy. So after she got back to her feet she would go for a kick to the mid section and if that worked wrap her hands around Mai's head as she would attempt a DDT.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:27 am

Mai would try to keep up the pressure on Athena as best she could. Mai would rush toward the librarian only to get stopped in her tracks with a kick to the mid section causing the blonde to double over. Then Athena would follow up by planting Mai skull first into the mat with a wicked DDT causing the AFW crowd to pop for Athena as Mai's skull was rattled. "ARGH!!!!" Mai grunted in pain as she laid on the mat trying to regain her composure after the DDT, but it seemed like it was Athena's time to take control of the match.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next