Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Debut match! Ty Lee vs Nadine Hawker

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Debut match! Ty Lee vs Nadine Hawker - Page 4 Empty Re: Debut match! Ty Lee vs Nadine Hawker

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue May 02, 2017 10:10 pm

Pushing forward and attempting to smother girl into submission anyway she could she hoped to finally be done with the girl and her fighting. Though Ty Lee wasn't staying down as she felt the girl struggling from her position and trying to turn her over and get free.

Though Nadi wasn't so easily tossed over Ty's persistence made it much harder to keep her in her place as she started to push through and she did start to feel her being tossed over. Acting fast Nadi would start to hook her legs up and try to catch her with a scissor around her waist and stay in control even if she wasn't on top.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Debut match! Ty Lee vs Nadine Hawker - Page 4 Empty Re: Debut match! Ty Lee vs Nadine Hawker

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed May 03, 2017 12:13 am

Ty lee knew she had to escape from the breasts smothering hold if she wanted to continue the match so with all the strength she had attempted to toss Nadi over so the former acrobat could get to be on top. At first the Indian girl was able to raise the white haired girl up and made her think she could actually force her opponent on her back so she could be the one on top.

That all chance in a matter of seconds as she had underestimated how quickly Nadi could think of a plan as the other wrestler was able to trap the former acrobat in a scissors as Ty lee could feel her opponent's legs around her waist ruining what plan she had in mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon May 08, 2017 4:54 pm

Squeezing her waist Nadi kept herself focused on what she needed to do. Ty Lee made it clear submission stuff was her game and so making a mistake her wasn't a good idea. Instead of taking the time to taunt the girl while she had her trapped she would attempt to grab her arms and try to push her over to her side where they would be on even ground should Ty Lee break out.

Grabbing her hands would also serve to make it harder for the girl to use them to break out of the hold. Hopefully trapping her in the hold and keeping her for as long as Nadi needed to get a submission.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue May 09, 2017 1:28 am

Ty lee was used to being the one who would wrap her legs around other wrestler's waists or heads and squeeze with all her strength to get a submission out of them. So to be the one who was now getting squeezed was a unfortunate surprise and rather painful as the former acrobat attempt to try and pry Nadi's legs open so she could escape from the hold.

To do that however the Indian native would first have to get her hands between those legs and if that worked push with all her might to pry them open as the pain she was currently feeling was nothing that Ty lee would have ever expected to happen to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed May 10, 2017 7:19 pm

Naturally Ty Lee was struggling to get free from the hold but Nadine wasn't exactly in the mind to let her. Instead the two grappeled for a bit as Ty Lee attempted to get her arms free and start trying to pry her legs apart. Nadi struggled with her persistence on the idea.

"Come on stop struggling so much.." Nadi said as she tried to tighten her hold real quick while keeping her stuck in place. A determined look on her face to make Ty Lee give up.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed May 10, 2017 10:53 pm

Ty lee situation was desperate right now as it was all or nothing as the Indian native had gotten her hands between Nadi's legs and was about to attempt to push them away from each other and pry herself free. That action got the white haired girl to fight back making an effort the former acrobat got at breaking free all the less likely.

''I won't stop until I am free''replied the brunette as she tried one more time to push those legs apart because if she failed then Nadi would see her tap soon enough to escape the hold she was currently trapped in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon May 15, 2017 4:10 pm

Ty Lee was becoming a problem with her constant fighting and struggling. Making it harder and harder to actually keep her down as Nadi bucked up and around in trying to keep her still. Frustrated Nadi huffed and pushed off of Ty lee and backed up looking at the acrobat.

"There now your free, I'm just going to knock you down again." She said as she would move in and grab her hair to lift her up and put her in a headlock to control for her next big move.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue May 16, 2017 2:16 am

Ty lee knew it was escape or lose as she put all the strength she had in prying those legs open and never notice how frustrated Nadi seemed at her continued efforts to escape. So when she got released and then pushed away by the white haired girl it came as a surprise to the former acrobat but knew she needed to get away before she got trapped in another hold.

With that in mind the Indian girl attempted to crawl towards the ropes and fall out of the ring only to be grabbed by her hair and then lifted up as she got trapped in an headlock instead. While trapped Ty lee would continue to fight back and with her opponent so close thought it was a good time to attempt to stomp down on Nadi's feet as she raised her right foot and was intended to bring it slam it down atop of the other wrestler's foot in a matter of seconds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed May 17, 2017 2:04 am

Nadi held her there and instead, trying to keep her in place as she felt the girl fighting back as much as she could. Grunting as she tried to hold her down before she felt a sharp pain in her leg as Ty Lee proceeded to stomp down on her boot. "Aaahh!" She screamed as she finally pushed herself back and hopped on her foot for a second.

"Oh so that's how you want to play it huh?" She screamed trying to alleviate the pain in her leg as she looked at the girl backing up looking at her as she brought her sore foot down to the floor again.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed May 17, 2017 7:30 pm

Ty lee was trapped in her current position and did the only thing she could think of to escape and raised her foot up for a bit.After that she just hoped that the white haired girl did not realize what she was up to until it was too late as the former acrobat brought it down and stomped down on top of her opponent's boot and got a scream of pain for her efforts.

With the other wrestler now hoping around on her foot the Indian girl would attempt to break free when she heard Nadi asking if she wanted to play like that as she was slowly backing up from her opponent. ''Well it not against the rules Nadi''replied the brunette in an as confident tone as she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next