Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, Deus001, killcarrion, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Debut match! Ty Lee vs Nadine Hawker

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Debut match! Ty Lee vs Nadine Hawker - Page 2 Empty Re: Debut match! Ty Lee vs Nadine Hawker

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:36 pm

Looking around Nadine slowly formed an idea of what do to with her next, Maybe a quick and efficient ddt to the mat or waking her over to the ropes to use to choke her for a few seconds. Though as she tried to move her towards them Ty Lee started to fight back, drilling her side with a few good shots.

Wincing her hands slip slightly and she pushes Ty Lee away before she can do anything to counter from there rubbing her side a little. "Well then maybe I shouldn't play nice either then." She muttered as she brought her hands up to continue.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Debut match! Ty Lee vs Nadine Hawker - Page 2 Empty Re: Debut match! Ty Lee vs Nadine Hawker

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:09 pm

Ty lee was relieved when her elbow strikes to her opponent's sides had effect as she got pushed away and released from the smothering attempt that her opponent had her trapped in mere seconds ago. After being freed the former acrobat would take a few deep breaths to get herself under control before moving forward as she saw Nadi had brought her hands up in the meantime as their match continued from their.

Still from how the match had when earlier it was clear to the Indian girl that her opponent was stronger then she was and would keep herself out of Nadine's reach for the time being.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:48 pm

So it seemed Ty Lee was able to push her off but Nadi knew she could still handle this. Afterall she more or less proved she had power on her side (Something she didn't know she had going into this match.) And now it seemed Ty Lee wasn't as confident in her chances so if she could keep taking her down she could pull off her first win in AFW.

"Come on Ty Lee. No need to keep away from me." She said as she moved on towards the girl and went to grab and tackle her to the floor. If she could catch her she would attempt to pin her down to the floor and show off her strength some more.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:54 am

Ty lee would not waste time replying to Nadine as she wanted to land a successful blow first before she wasted time talking as she did before. So when the white haired girl made the first move and attempted to grab the former acrobat a idea for a counter as she hoped to use her opponent's momentum against her.

So as Nadi got closer the Indian girl would attempt to wrap her left arm around Nadi's head while the other grasp part of her opponents outfit as she hoped to plant her with a front facelock suplex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:18 pm

Going fir her hair she attempted to bring her down with a tackle she thought she had Ty Lee caught but the girl grabbed her and used her momentum to toss her over her in a suplex. Swinging by and hitting the mat with a thud Nadine let out an "Aaahh!" as she laid there.

That was a surprise. She had never been tossed about like that and it happened just had se thought she was in control too. Maybe there was more truth to that holding back thing then she thought.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:35 am

Ty lee could not believe her plan had worked as she was able to turn whatever the white haired girl had in mind against her as she was able to pull off part one by trapping Nadi in a front facelock. From their the former acrobat had to put all the strength she had into lifting her opponent up as she when for the suplex part and with success as she planted Nadine onto the canvas.

Still after she had done that the Indian girl would lay for a moment as she breaths in and out before making it back to her feet as she hoped to get the time she needed to recover for a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:21 pm

Being sent to the floor Nadi felt a sharp pain in her back before rolling to her side and holding her hurting back. Thankfully Ty Lee decided to back off rather then press the attack. Something she was going to make her pay for doing as she moved to her knees and pushed herself up to her back.

"Not bad but its not going to keep me down." She said as she brought her arms up. Moving in she would try to lock up and bring Nadine to the ground to try some of her more technical wrestling skills.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:17 am

After taking a moment to fight through the pain Ty lee was ready to go on the attack only to see that Nadi was back to her feet as well.Cursing under her breath the former acrobat would brought her arms up as she heard the white haired girl say that a headbutt was not going to keep her down.

Still when they once again lock up the Indian girl was soon forced down as she would end up laying on the canvas once again. Only this time Ty lee would smile as she whisper ''you do know I'm more of a submission based wrestler right'' as she tried to trip her opponent and if Nadi landed on her belly would attempt to wrap her legs around the other girl's head as she goes for a headscissors.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:05 pm

Going back to locking up with Ty Lee she expected more of the same, especially since she had resorted to more aggressive tactics and knew she could overpower the girl. She was correct for the most part as she did overpower her and take her down, though once she got to the ground Ty Lee showed off her skills and was able to slide out from under her and force her to the ground.

Before she knew how to react Ty Lee went on the attack again wrapping her legs around her neck and trapping her in a headscissor. "Huggh!" She groaned as she grabbed around her legs and desperately tried to pull them off before they chocked her out. Her neck was being squeezed as she struggled to fight out of the hold.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:12 pm

Ty lee had to wait until she was sure that she had brought Nadine onto her belly after she was taken down for her plan to work as she had kind of revealed that she was up to something when she taunted the other wrestler. Luckily everything when according to plan and the former acrobat was able cause her opponent to trip and get her down to the canvas and would be quick to act soon after it had happened.

As the Indian girl would wrap her legs around the white girl's neck and would hear Nadi groan in pain as a result as she tried to keep it locked in. At first this was not a problem but after a moment her opponent would fight back and try to pry her legs open as it came down to who was stronger at the moment as Ty lee knew that Nadi had a lot of strength in her arms but was confident that she was about equal when using her legs. ''Not so tough now are you Nadi when I got you trapped between my legs''teased the former acrobat as she hoped that she would not be proven wrong about thinking the strength she had in her legs was equal to the white haired girl's strength in her arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next